WIKILEAKS...am I the only one who thinks this?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Cliffenstein
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: WIKILEAKS...am I the only one who thinks this?

Post by Cliffenstein »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Who carries your health insurance?
I, along with many millions of others, have chosen to not buy health insurance.

My wife has Aetna, as will my son once he is born.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Pill wrote:I have steady employment. You remaster hair band albums. I win.
I remaster all sorts of albums for my own enjoyment.

Here's my professional mastering portfolio:

123 Fake Street, The 20belows, 41 Gorgeous Blocks, ABI, Accelerators, Active Ingrediants, Adiastasia, The Adorkables, Adult Crash, AKA White Devil, The American Culture Experiments, Stephanie Andreus, Animal Names, The Apers, Arnion, The Atoms, Backseat Virgins, The Badamps, BBM, The Beaten Hearts, Beau Basement, The Begin-Agains, Be My Doppelganger, Beyond Lickin', Billy Ray Cyborg, Billy Raygun, Bird Baker, Bloodgoodband, Bloodline Severed, Blood Well, The Bratpacks, The Break Evens, The Brewers, The Bricktops, Bride, The Brokedowns, Broke Til Thursday, The Carmines, The Creeps, The Centres, Chixdiggit!, Children Of The Day, The Clergy, The Brandon Cole Catastrophe, Chronicle Of Shadows, Cobra Skulls, Commissioned, Convict & Jeremy-C, The Copyrights, Coriolis, Corporate Monsters, Corye, The Creeps, The Crumbs, Cry Of Zion, Dagon, Blag Dahlia, The Damnsels, Daniel Band, Dark Lay Still, Darkness Before Dawn, Darlington, Dateless, Deans, Dead Mechanical, The Departed, Deus Invictus, Dirtshakes, Disaffection, The Discarded, Divebomber, Dodavahu, Domesticide, The Dopamines, Dris Rip, Down To One, Dropgun, Dropkick Murphys, DropVeil, Drosera, Druglords Of The Avenues, Egghead, Elijah, Enemy You, Caleb Engstrom, Brett Estep, Everybody Out!, Everyday Destruction, Fair Warning, Faith Factor, The Fat Stupids, FBS, Flatfoot 56, Fear Of Lipstick, Festipals, The Filthy 42s, Final Axe, Fire Born, Fires Of Babylon, Flamingo Nosebleed, The Forgotten, The Frantic, F*cked Up, The F*cking Buckaroos, Full Of Fancy, Gary84, Get Bent, Kepi Ghoulie, Girlcrush, Grave Forsaken, Grave Robber, Griswalds, Grynch, Guardian, The Guts, The Haddonfields, Dennis Hall, Jon Hardy & The Public, The Havenots, Headnoise, HEMA, The Hemingways, Hero, The Hextalls, A Hill To Die Upon, The Hollowpoints, The Hollywood Blondes, The Hollywood Nightmares, Holy Blood, Jerry Hormone,, Hot Cops, Jimmy Hotz, Houdini's Last Act, Human Error, Huntingtons, In Grief, In The Name Of God, Jacobs Dream, The Jizz Kids, Joe Coffee, Joe Jitsu, Johnie 3, Johnny & The Owls, Johnny Two Bags, The John Stamos Project, Jumpin Johnye, Killdaddies, King James, Kings Of Evil, The Knowheres, Kreyson, Lament, La Plebe, The Last Hope, The Last Romantics, Left Alone, Left Out, The Leftovers, The Legendary San Diego Chargers, Le Volume Etait Au Maximum, Liberty N' Justice, The Lolligaggers, The Lost Atoms, L.S. Underground, Magnafux, Main Line Riders, The Manges, Mass, Massacre Time, The McFlys, Mcrackins, Menchen, The Menzingers, Messiah, Midnight Empire, The Mishaps, Moonshine, MonsterTruckWizard, More In Sorrow, Mortification, The Moshketeers, The Mugwumps, The Murderburgers, Murder By The Groove, My Silent Wake, Nancy, The New 45, The Non-Believers, Officer Negative, Off With Their Heads, The Only, The Oowees, Oozzies, The Outlaw Dance Society, The Panic Beats, Parasites, Party House, The Peabodys, The Peawees, The PG-13s, El Pino & The Volunteers, The Popsters, Project 27, The Proteens, The Prozacs, Public Noise Concern, Quandary, The Queers, Radiant Amar, Russ Rankin, The Reaction, The Reaganomics, The Remnants, Revolution Radio, The Rex Carroll Band, Rich White Males, The Ridicules, Ritalins, The Rockvilles, Roll The Tanks, Sacred Warrior, Saint, Saturday Night Kids, Savage Animal Rhythms, Scars And Stripes, Scrap Yard Swag, The Scurvies, The Sedations, Seventh Angel, Sentinel Beast, The Serlingtons, The Seventh Power, The Sheckies, Shuga Phree, The Shut Outs, The Shuttlecocks, The Side Project, The Skull, The Slants, Smalltown, Smokejumper, Somewhat Envious, Sonic Dolls, The Sore Thumbs, Michael Sounds, Spodie, Static Line, Stilt Houses, The Steinways, The Stilettos, The Stivs, Street Dogs, Stryken, The Suburban Sound, Sucidie, Sunnyside, Supreme, Sweet Comfort Band, Sympathy, The Tattle Tales, The Tartan Clan, Teenage Bottlerocket, Teenage Bubblegums, Teen Idols, Titanic, Tongan Death Grip, The Tsunami Experiment, Brandon Tussey, Ugh., Ultimatum, Under Command, Under Enuff, Useless ID, Usynlig Tumult, The Vapids, The Varsity Weirdos, Vengeance Rising, Via La Vulture, Viernes13, Vision, The Visitors, Voice Of The Mysterons, Vultures United, The What, The Whistle Pigs, Whitecross, The Wifflers, The Windowsill, Steve Yost, Young Hasselhoffs, Zatopeks Zero Bull Sh*t
Last edited by Cliffenstein on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

You worked with The Mugwumps? Well, shit.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Cliffenstein wrote:

Oh my fucking god. :lol:

Who do you think will pay for it if something happens to you and you don't have a choice in going to the hospital?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Who do you think will pay for it if something happens to you and you don't have a choice in going to the hospital?
Semantics. The point is he CHOSE not to have insurance, leaving his fellow countrymen to pick up the tab.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Cliffenstein wrote:

Oh my fucking god. :lol:

Who do you think will pay for it if something happens to you and you don't have a choice in going to the hospital?
He'll stay home and suffer. He's a committed Republican who is willing to live -and die- by his heartfelt conservative principles.

:lol: :lol: Who am I kidding? The pussy will sell out and rush to the ER at the first sniffle, leaving the public to pick up the bill just like all the lie-berals do.
ImageImage
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Who do you think will pay for it if something happens to you and you don't have a choice in going to the hospital?[/b][/color][/size]
I will, of course.

I'll have insurance soon, though as I'm starting a proper job next week. I wouldn't care about insurance if it wasn't for the change in perspective I have now due to the soon to be birth of my son.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote: will sell out and rush to the ER at the first sniffle, leaving the public to pick up the bill just like all the lie-berals do.
Man! Sore loser syndrome is runnin' wild up in here tonight and votes haven't even been counted!

I'll be 41 in 4 days...you wanna know how many times I've gone to the ER in my entire adult life?

Not even once.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Grendel wrote:You know that it only takes one visit to really put you and your family in a severe financial hole, right?
Anything vehicle related I'm covered with via full-coverage car insurance.

I have a family history of long life with no medical issues.

I've hardly ever been sick in my life.

My heart rate is always around 50.
My blood pressure average is high 90's over very low 60's.
Whenever I get checkups, doctors are always amazed at my health, which isn't amazing to me at all...as that it has always been that way for me.
EvilMadman

Post by EvilMadman »

Cliffenstein wrote:

Why not just search around for an inexpensive basic health care plan? Surely, there must be at least one good deal in a number of states you could find?
Queen Bee

Cliffenstein wrote:
Grendel wrote:You know that it only takes one visit to really put you and your family in a severe financial hole, right?

Whenever I get checkups, doctors are always amazed at my health, which isn't amazing to me at all...as that it has always been that way for me.

Let me get this out of the way first - YOU ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

You may have had relatively good luck w/ your health until now, but as you age, that will change. It is a physiological fact that the body deteriorates and therefore gets weaker with age, and even minor illnesses are harder to recover from. Also, no matter how fit you think you are, there is ALWAYS the risk of some unforeseen trauma happening to you. You could get hit by a drunk in a grocery store parking lot walking to your car. You could slip on the ice and break your fucking neck or end up with a subdural hematoma. You could get shot by someone trying to jack you for the money in your wallet. All of these are things that I've seen happen at work this week to fathers of small children.

And I'm going to tell you something Cliffy, not in the name of internet pwnership (but if I succeed, bonus!), but as one parent to another - "choosing" not to carry health insurance is probably the most irresponsible thing you can do, not just to the American taxpayers, but to your wife and your unborn son. You are not only putting your family in danger of complete financial devastation (not that I believe for one second that you wouldn't apply for financial assistance (GOVERNMENT MONEY) on a $400,000 surgery bill), but putting them in danger of not having you in their lives, all because of a stupid choice and delusional belief that your health will always what it has been in the past. There's a reason why they tell you to put the airmask on yourself first in case of an emergency on an airplane and not your child - it's because your child needs you and you have a better chance of saving both of you with you still in the picture. The only way it would make sense for you not to carry insurance at this point in your life is because you think that they'd be fine or better off without you.

It's time to grow the fuck up, quit making selfish choices (if it's a choice at all - I highly doubt it), and start thinking about someone else for a change. Buy some fucking insurance, get a god damn job that has it, or have your wife add you onto hers. That young girl you're always bragging about and unborn son deserve at least that much.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

i doubt that moron got past "you are fucking delusional".

but for the record...great take on things.
EvilMadman

Post by EvilMadman »

Cliffenstein wrote:
I will, of course.

I'll have insurance soon, though as I'm starting a proper job next week. I wouldn't care about insurance if it wasn't for the change in perspective I have now due to the soon to be birth of my son.

And probably still would've gotten insurance even if not for the kid, because you also mentioned your age in a previous post?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Cliffenstein wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote: will sell out and rush to the ER at the first sniffle, leaving the public to pick up the bill just like all the lie-berals do.
Man! Sore loser syndrome is runnin' wild up in here tonight and votes haven't even been counted!

I'll be 41 in 4 days...you wanna know how many times I've gone to the ER in my entire adult life?

Not even once.
Sore loser? It couldn't be that I recognize delusional idiocy. You're living in a fantasy world where nothing bad will happen to you.
Cliffenstein wrote:

Unless you live in the car, that insurance can't save your ass. It's people like you who jack up the rates for the rest of us who are covered. Why you didn't get on your 'old' :wink: lady's at least plan is just plain stupid.

Oh yeah.

It's also poor people who can't afford it but fuck them, they deserve it because it's their fault insurance costs so much. Right?
ImageImage
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Let me get this out of the way first - YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

You may have had relatively good luck w/ your health until now, but as you age, that will change. It is a physiological fact that the body deteriorates and therefore gets weaker with age, and even minor illnesses are harder to recover from. Also, no matter how fit you think you are, there is ALWAYS the risk of some unforeseen trauma happening to you. You could get hit by a drunk in a grocery store parking lot walking to your car. You could slip on the ice and break your fucking neck or end up with a subdural hematoma. You could get shot by someone trying to jack you for the money in your wallet. All of these are things that I've seen happen at work this week to fathers of small children.

And I'm going to tell you something Cliffy, not in the name of internet pwnership (but if I succeed, bonus!), but as one parent to another - "choosing" not to carry health insurance is probably the most irresponsible thing you can do, not just to the American taxpayers, but to your wife and your unborn son. You are not only putting your family in danger of complete financial devastation (not that I believe for one second that you wouldn't apply for financial assistance (GOVERNMENT MONEY) on a $400,000 surgery bill), but putting them in danger of not having you in their lives, all because of a stupid choice and delusional belief that your health will always what it has been in the past. There's a reason why they tell you to put the airmask on yourself first in case of an emergency on an airplane and not your child - it's because your child needs you and you have a better chance of saving both of you with you still in the picture. The only way it would make sense for you not to carry insurance at this point in your life is because you think that they'd be fine or better off without you.

It's time to grow up, quit making selfish choices (if it's a choice at all - I highly doubt it), and start thinking about someone else for a change. Buy some fucking insurance, get a god damn job that has it, or have your wife add you onto hers. That young girl you're always bragging about and unborn son deserve at least that much.
Did you miss the post where I commented on the FACT that I'm starting a proper job next week and that I will have health insurance by the end of the year?

I've been talking to my wife for some time about how I would prefer to find a proper job so that, regardless of whether it was a busy mastering season or not, we would be able to plan our finances based on regular paychecks.

The choices me and my wife make are ours to make and no politically correct browbeating by you or anyone else is gonna affect us in any way. We put a lot of thought into what we do. As far as health care insurance...we decided last year that we would get me on a health insurance plan around the end of this year.

For the record, I do have a $600,000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy and, should I need any healthcare because of an auto accident...well, I do have full coverage insurance for that. It came in handy when this happened this past April 10th:

Queen Bee

How soon will your benefits kick in? Even large corporations don't pay out benefits until at least 60 days of employment and AD&D won't pay the bills if you get a blood clot that travels to your lungs or brain, among the millions of other things that can go haywire in your body at any given minute.

You can hem and haw all you want about life choices and the effect (or lack thereof) that this messageboard has on them all you want. The fact is that if you don't see some truth in what I'm telling you, you are not mature enough to ask anyone to rely on you, much less to reproduce.

Besides, if something bad happened to you, I'm sure you'd rather commit suicide than take a hand out from socialized medicine, right? I know that you know that I know that AD&D sure as fuck doesn't pay for that.

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

I'm somewhat puzzled...

Is mastering season before deer season and after turkey season?
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:How soon will your benefits kick in? Even large corporations don't pay out benefits until at least 60 days of employment and AD&D won't pay the bills if you get a blood clot that travels to your lungs or brain, among the millions of other things that can go haywire in your body at any given minute.

You can hem and haw all you want about life choices and the effect (or lack thereof) that this messageboard has on them all you want. The fact is that if you don't see some truth in what I'm telling you, you are not mature enough to ask anyone to rely on you, much less to reproduce.

Besides, if something bad happened to you, I'm sure you'd rather commit suicide than take a hand out from socialized medicine, right? I know that you know that I know that AD&D sure as fuck doesn't pay for that.
No suicide and no socialized medicine.

It will be cheaper for the whole family to be on my wife's policy than for my wife and son to be on her policy and me to be on my own. We have an extremely good Aetna plan. We're in the open enrollment period right now. This means that the waiting period for my new job is meaningless.

See...now you can go breathe your proverbial sigh of relief.

You kick and scream with all your politically correct rhetoric, but the REALITY here is that I haven't cost any of my fellow taxpayers a single dime because of my lack of healthcare.

It's your body so you should be able to have an abortion, but it's my body and I should NOT be allowed to make the free choice to NOT have health insurance, right?

It's a great big backwards world.
Queen Bee

Jesus Cartman Christ, I know your stupid ass did NOT just compare the choice to carry health insurance to a motherfucking abortion. :lol: You are ate the fuck up - this has nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with familial responsibility, you fucking child.

Fuck.

P.S. You do know that you just jinxed yourself into an inpatient stay bragging about your impeccable health and superior life choices, right? It's okay, everyone here has got you covered. :wink:
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Did you miss the post where I commented on the FACT that I'm starting a proper job next week and that I will have health insurance by the end of the year?
Congrats! The deep fryer takes a while to master, but I'm sure you're up to the task.
I've been talking to my wife for some time about how I would prefer to find a proper job so that,
Translation: Your wife realizes she married a 40-plus year old loser who has delusions of musical grandeur, and finally had to put a stop to the bullshit by ordering you to get off your ass and get a job. You're pathetic.
The choices me and my wife make are ours to make and no politically correct browbeating by you or anyone else is gonna affect us in any way.

LMAO at "politically correct browbeating." Having health insurance and a steady job isn't "politically correct browbeating," it's called responsibility.

My advice is to put your kid up for adoption the moment your wife spits it out of her cunt. You should not be a father. You are a very stupid man.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

This thread is great because it's two completely batshit mental arguments from Cliffy in one!

To top the original 'discussion' (e-gangrape) about Wikileaks with an even more entertaining series of posts is quite a feat.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:P.S. You do know that you just jinxed yourself into an inpatient stay bragging about your impeccable health and superior life choices, right? It's okay, everyone here has got you covered. :wink
I did nothing of the sort. My health will not change any time soon.

As has always been before in my life...I will not be causing a single fellow taxpayer to pay anything because of the FREE choices I've made.
Queen Bee

You have no control over that. By exerting your "free will", you've actually put yourself at the mercy of socialized medicine and taken the control out of your own hands.

Way to go, dipshit.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:You have no control over that. By exerting your "free will", you've actually put yourself at the mercy of socialized medicine and taken the control out of your own hands.

Way to go, dipshit.

Stoner, welcome to the War Board....Cliffie is the Heenan Snuka of this board. Have fun. At leasr Cliffie isn't a scat boy.

Well, I have to go to bed, we are leaving very early in the morning to drive down to Camp Pendleton to watch the boy graduate from Marine Bootcamp. We've finally been able to see him online, the official group platoon video/pic...he looks so different. I really am in such an odd headspace about it. My favourit kid is actually a Marine now... it's just so...weird.

So..see you all in a week or so.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Pill wrote:Congrats! The deep fryer takes a while to master, but I'm sure you're up to the task.
Uh...I don't think Gulf Winds International specializes in french fries.

You're certainly free to see for yourself, though.

http://www.gwii.com
Pill wrote:Translation: Your wife realizes she married a 40-plus year old loser who has delusions of musical grandeur, and finally had to put a stop to the bullsh*t by ordering you to get off your *ss and get a job. You're pathetic.
What a truly disgusting, know-nothing piece of work you are. It has taken me two straight years to convince my wife to let me quit being in an active band. She knows it's who I am and she supports that part of me wholeheartedly, but she's had to come to terms with the FACT that I'm not so much that man anymore.

Who I AM today is a man who loves his wife and wants nothing more than to be a good man to her and to my son...and that's it.
Last edited by Cliffenstein on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I'm all for Wikileaks releasing as many classified government documents as they can get their hands on. There is no viable prior restraint claim, there is no viable espionage claim, and the government knows it.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Grendel wrote:I've seen the picture you posted of your wife...does she come from money? That's the vibe I'm getting. Thinking that her dad is a higher up in the company that you posted, and he facepalmed and set you up with a entry-level management position at Gulf Winds International.
My wife was born into just as poor of a family as I was.

Her stepfather is a retired police officer.

My in-laws do not yet know that I got this job. Kristi and I will be telling them about it this weekend when we see them.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Cliffenstein wrote:
My wife was born into just as poor of a family as I was.
ImageImage
EvilMadman

Post by EvilMadman »

^^^^

:lol:
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

Cliffenstein wrote:
Pill wrote:I have steady employment. You remaster hair band albums. I win.
I remaster all sorts of albums for my own enjoyment.

Here's my professional mastering portfolio:

123 Fake Street, The 20belows, 41 Gorgeous Blocks, ABI, Accelerators, Active Ingrediants, Adiastasia, The Adorkables, Adult Crash, AKA White Devil, The American Culture Experiments, Stephanie Andreus, Animal Names, The Apers, Arnion, The Atoms, Backseat Virgins, The Badamps, BBM, The Beaten Hearts, Beau Basement, The Begin-Agains, Be My Doppelganger, Beyond Lickin', Billy Ray Cyborg, Billy Raygun, Bird Baker, Bloodgoodband, Bloodline Severed, Blood Well, The Bratpacks, The Break Evens, The Brewers, The Bricktops, Bride, The Brokedowns, Broke Til Thursday, The Carmines, The Creeps, The Centres, Chixdiggit!, Children Of The Day, The Clergy, The Brandon Cole Catastrophe, Chronicle Of Shadows, Cobra Skulls, Commissioned, Convict & Jeremy-C, The Copyrights, Coriolis, Corporate Monsters, Corye, The Creeps, The Crumbs, Cry Of Zion, Dagon, Blag Dahlia, The Damnsels, Daniel Band, Dark Lay Still, Darkness Before Dawn, Darlington, Dateless, Deans, Dead Mechanical, The Departed, Deus Invictus, Dirtshakes, Disaffection, The Discarded, Divebomber, Dodavahu, Domesticide, The Dopamines, Dris Rip, Down To One, Dropgun, Dropkick Murphys, DropVeil, Drosera, Druglords Of The Avenues, Egghead, Elijah, Enemy You, Caleb Engstrom, Brett Estep, Everybody Out!, Everyday Destruction, Fair Warning, Faith Factor, The Fat Stupids, FBS, Flatfoot 56, Fear Of Lipstick, Festipals, The Filthy 42s, Final Axe, Fire Born, Fires Of Babylon, Flamingo Nosebleed, The Forgotten, The Frantic, F*cked Up, The F*cking Buckaroos, Full Of Fancy, Gary84, Get Bent, Kepi Ghoulie, Girlcrush, Grave Forsaken, Grave Robber, Griswalds, Grynch, Guardian, The Guts, The Haddonfields, Dennis Hall, Jon Hardy & The Public, The Havenots, Headnoise, HEMA, The Hemingways, Hero, The Hextalls, A Hill To Die Upon, The Hollowpoints, The Hollywood Blondes, The Hollywood Nightmares, Holy Blood, Jerry Hormone,, Hot Cops, Jimmy Hotz, Houdini's Last Act, Human Error, Huntingtons, In Grief, In The Name Of God, Jacobs Dream, The Jizz Kids, Joe Coffee, Joe Jitsu, Johnie 3, Johnny & The Owls, Johnny Two Bags, The John Stamos Project, Jumpin Johnye, Killdaddies, King James, Kings Of Evil, The Knowheres, Kreyson, Lament, La Plebe, The Last Hope, The Last Romantics, Left Alone, Left Out, The Leftovers, The Legendary San Diego Chargers, Le Volume Etait Au Maximum, Liberty N' Justice, The Lolligaggers, The Lost Atoms, L.S. Underground, Magnafux, Main Line Riders, The Manges, Mass, Massacre Time, The McFlys, Mcrackins, Menchen, The Menzingers, Messiah, Midnight Empire, The Mishaps, Moonshine, MonsterTruckWizard, More In Sorrow, Mortification, The Moshketeers, The Mugwumps, The Murderburgers, Murder By The Groove, My Silent Wake, Nancy, The New 45, The Non-Believers, Officer Negative, Off With Their Heads, The Only, The Oowees, Oozzies, The Outlaw Dance Society, The Panic Beats, Parasites, Party House, The Peabodys, The Peawees, The PG-13s, El Pino & The Volunteers, The Popsters, Project 27, The Proteens, The Prozacs, Public Noise Concern, Quandary, The Queers, Radiant Amar, Russ Rankin, The Reaction, The Reaganomics, The Remnants, Revolution Radio, The Rex Carroll Band, Rich White Males, The Ridicules, Ritalins, The Rockvilles, Roll The Tanks, Sacred Warrior, Saint, Saturday Night Kids, Savage Animal Rhythms, Scars And Stripes, Scrap Yard Swag, The Scurvies, The Sedations, Seventh Angel, Sentinel Beast, The Serlingtons, The Seventh Power, The Sheckies, Shuga Phree, The Shut Outs, The Shuttlecocks, The Side Project, The Skull, The Slants, Smalltown, Smokejumper, Somewhat Envious, Sonic Dolls, The Sore Thumbs, Michael Sounds, Spodie, Static Line, Stilt Houses, The Steinways, The Stilettos, The Stivs, Street Dogs, Stryken, The Suburban Sound, Sucidie, Sunnyside, Supreme, Sweet Comfort Band, Sympathy, The Tattle Tales, The Tartan Clan, Teenage Bottlerocket, Teenage Bubblegums, Teen Idols, Titanic, Tongan Death Grip, The Tsunami Experiment, Brandon Tussey, Ugh., Ultimatum, Under Command, Under Enuff, Useless ID, Usynlig Tumult, The Vapids, The Varsity Weirdos, Vengeance Rising, Via La Vulture, Viernes13, Vision, The Visitors, Voice Of The Mysterons, Vultures United, The What, The Whistle Pigs, Whitecross, The Wifflers, The Windowsill, Steve Yost, Young Hasselhoffs, Zatopeks Zero Bull Sh*t

What did you do for the Dropkicks? I have all their albums and it's gotta be hard to keep them from sounding like a wall of noise.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot