Drinking the Kool-Aid

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Drinking the Kool-Aid

Post by Crazy Levi »

Seriously, is there anybody left in the world that can discuss politics without accusing the opposing side of "drinking the Kool-Aid," whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean?

Enough already, knock it the fuck off. It's worse than gun nut assholes and their precious "cargument."

A bunch of fucking morons on this here internet.

And just so you know it wasn't Kool-Aid at Jonestown, it was some generic rip off.

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Drinking the Kool-Aid

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Your defense of Kool-Aid by claiming that they did not drink the Kool-Aid is proof that you are drinking the Kool-Aid.
ImageImage
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:Your defense of Kool-Aid by claiming that they did not drink the Kool-Aid is proof that you are drinking the Kool-Aid.
Actually they drank Flavor Aid which is similar to Kool Aid but more cheap.
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Some of em be hittin da grape soda yo.
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Seriously though Levi, I'm just proud of you for making a post that doesn't involve Sarah Palin.
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:Your defense of Kool-Aid by claiming that they did not drink the Kool-Aid is proof that you are drinking the Kool-Aid.
They had Kool-Aid there but used the Flavor Aid which they also had. Maybe it tasted more better? It was in the (very good) documentary Jonestown : The Life and Death of People's Temple.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Nevermind wrote:Some of em be hittin da grape soda yo.
They have grape Kool-Aid too.
ImageImage
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

SmokingGun wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
They had Kool-Aid there but used the Flavor Aid which they also had. Maybe it tasted more better? It was in the (very good) documentary Jonestown : The Life and Death of People's Temple.
I heard it brought up as well and it may have been used or the Flavor aid was probably referred to as kool aid since they both were similar. It is almost like people calling any form of tissue paper Kleenex.
EvilMadman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EvilMadman »

Tang's pretty good too.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I heard that it really wasn't Kool-Aid or any of it's derivatives and was actually soda and Pop Rocks.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I heard that it really wasn't Kool-Aid or any of it's derivatives and was actually soda and Pop Rocks.
It worked for Mikey!

Yes, I know it's an urban myth.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

If you voted for Obama (One Big Ass Mistake, America) then you already drank the Kool-Aid. What the hell did "Yes We Can" mean? Yes we can destroy America? But fret not, Kool-Aid drinkers. There is time for you to get your shit together before the next election. Study the issues. Don't rely on sound bites or who P Diddy or Bono says you should vote for. Guess what? The person the leftwing celebrities supported is the same person our foreign enemies supported. Does that tell you anything?
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Is it hard for you to type while wearing mittens?
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

bonedog69 wrote:If you voted for Obama (One Big Ass Mistake, America) then you already drank the Kool-Aid. What the hell did "Yes We Can" mean? Yes we can destroy America? But fret not, Kool-Aid drinkers. There is time for you to get your shit together before the next election. Study the issues. Don't rely on sound bites or who P Diddy or Bono says you should vote for. Guess what? The person the leftwing celebrities supported is the same person our foreign enemies supported. Does that tell you anything?

You voted for Dubya not once but twice. Look at your Amurrica now.
OWNED!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:
bonedog69 wrote:If you voted for Obama (One Big Ass Mistake, America) then you already drank the Kool-Aid. What the hell did "Yes We Can" mean? Yes we can destroy America? But fret not, Kool-Aid drinkers. There is time for you to get your shit together before the next election. Study the issues. Don't rely on sound bites or who P Diddy or Bono says you should vote for. Guess what? The person the leftwing celebrities supported is the same person our foreign enemies supported. Does that tell you anything?

OWNED!
I'm no Dubya fan, either. I am a Libertarian. I want the government out of my wallet and out of my bedroom!
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

bonedog69 wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:

OWNED!
I'm no Dubya fan, either. I am a Libertarian. I want the government out of my wallet and out of my bedroom!
Fuck Libertarians.
ImageImage
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Fuck governments, I'm for that anarchy shit!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »