care to comment on what's going on in wisconsin?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Re: care to comment on what's going on in wisconsin?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

lerxstcat wrote:I'm watching 100,000 people demonstrate and vow to recall him in 2012.
Too bad that 90,000 of that 100,000 aren't even WI residents, isn't it.
Suite 16 Guitarist
Recording Your Demo

Post by Suite 16 Guitarist »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
lerxstcat wrote:I'm watching 100,000 people demonstrate and vow to recall him in 2012.
Too bad that 90,000 of that 100,000 aren't even WI residents, isn't it.
??? wrong again...my wife and I have been down to Madison to protest. I would say out of state support would be about less than 5%...I'm being generous...not much organized opposition...reason being they are fighting for their political beliefs...the protesters are fighting for their rights/jobs/middle class...Walker supporters can't stand in the way of whats right. Walker has torn apart this state...the people will have to fix it. Its begins with recalling the problem.
skunklovestiger wrote: Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
UtahRatt wrote:Doug Marks is how I learned to make an escape proof back patio for a cat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ov4LQFSQ58
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

You can recall Walker and even restore collective bargaining. In the end though, the government will default on at least part of those pensions. And not just in Wisconsin. Clink the link below, and make note of the "unfunded pension obligations per capita" for each state.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/01/20/states ... e-map.html

With more and more states in the red, something's gonna give. :|
Suite 16 Guitarist
Recording Your Demo

I am a strong believer in a state wide sales tax increase of 1-2 cents...Wisconsin has one of the country's lowest sales tax at 5%. It allows all of Wisconsin to pay their share...nobody gets hurt. The rich buy more, so they pay more...the poor pay what they can afford. Have a sunset clause so after the budget has a surplus in 3-4 years, it expires.
UtahRatt wrote:Doug Marks is how I learned to make an escape proof back patio for a cat.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Suite 16 Guitarist wrote:I am a strong believer in a state wide sales tax increase of 1-2 cents...Wisconsin has one of the country's lowest sales tax at 5%. It allows all of Wisconsin to pay their share...nobody gets hurt. The rich buy more, so they pay more...the poor pay what they can afford. Have a sunset clause so after the budget has a surplus in 3-4 years, it expires.
Fuck that bullshit.
dong dokken
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by dong dokken »

Suite 16 Guitarist wrote:??? wrong again...my wife and I have been down to Madison to protest.
tell your wife to put down the protest signs and get her ass back to work. we'd not want her to jeopardize the tradition of wisconsin's excellent education standard
Sid wrote:I've seen some of those sites.Damn,some of those sites are sick.Those bad girls are too bad for me.
Thrash Gordon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Thrash Gordon »

Suite 16 Guitarist wrote:I am a strong believer in a state wide sales tax increase of 1-2 cents...Wisconsin has one of the country's lowest sales tax at 5%. It allows all of Wisconsin to pay their share...nobody gets hurt. The rich buy more, so they pay more...the poor pay what they can afford. Have a sunset clause so after the budget has a surplus in 3-4 years, it expires.

Are you high? First, if you give a politician 50 cents, he'll spend a dollar. So there won't be a surplus. Second, sunset clause so they expire? Like the taxes that were supposed to expire after WWII that we paid another 50 years? Once they get their hand in your pocket, they don't take it back out.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

That's because the Jewish bankers are their puppet masters.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Suite 16 Guitarist
Recording Your Demo

dong dokken wrote:
Suite 16 Guitarist wrote:??? wrong again...my wife and I have been down to Madison to protest.
tell your wife to put down the protest signs and get her ass back to work. we'd not want her to jeopardize the tradition of wisconsin's excellent education standard
Walker has begun to gut the education system. My wife and I haven't missed one day of work during the week. Our focus is to help the people of Wisconsin get their state back by supporting the recall effort.
Suite 16 Guitarist
Recording Your Demo

Thrash Gordon wrote:Are you high? First, if you give a politician 50 cents, he'll spend a dollar. So there won't be a surplus. Second, sunset clause so they expire? Like the taxes that were supposed to expire after WWII that we paid another 50 years? Once they get their hand in your pocket, they don't take it back out.
Thats why you put the sunset clause in as law. Also reason why Wisconsin needs to put different leadership in so that the money doesn't go to the wealthy. There is proof that sales tax sunset clauses expire...Brown county had a half cent sales increase for a few years to finance the renovations for Lambeau Field. It has expired.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Fuck that bullshit.
I think it's a good idea. He's right - sales tax in MS is 7% with some cities having an additional 1%, and Alabama's is 9%. Steep, but it applies across the board.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

lerxstcat wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Fuck that bullshit.
I think it's a good idea. He's right - sales tax in MS is 7% with some cities having an additional 1%, and Alabama's is 9%. Steep, but it applies across the board.
A sales tax is the only kind of individual tax that is truly equitable. That sunset idea would never fly though. Once they've got the door open, it never closes.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

lerxstcat wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Fuck that bullshit.
Sales taxes are regressive.

Again .... fuck that bullshit.