Anybody change their views on 9/11???

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

supernaught9
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Anybody change their views on 9/11???

Post by supernaught9 »

Now that there has been alot of time past and alot of evidence that suggest that maybe our Gov may have known, planned it or had a hand in it. There is alot of info out there that makes one belive that, curious I know alot of people who could not even begin to think that, which has always amazed me.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Anybody change their views on 9/11???

Post by MurrayFiend »

supernaught9 wrote:There is alot of info out there that makes one belive that
Really? That sounds awfully objective. Please post some of this utterly convincing intel.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

Just do a search either YouTube or google. There is alot of info out there.
Not to mention the obvious reports that came out, the obvious still cannot find Bin Ladin, and the fact Iraq was invaded for oil and had nothing to do with it. Bin Ladins family's flight was the only planes to fly after all planes were grounded, there is alot of other info.
Just the fact that the plane was able to fly out should have woke some people up.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

I was always somewhat fascinated with the CBS news article dated July 28th 2001 saying that Ashcroft and other high ranking government officials were warned against flying commercial. Probably more government inertia and the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
PowerSlaveToTheGrind
Made the Devil Cry

Post by PowerSlaveToTheGrind »

ijwthstd wrote:Probably more government inertia and the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.
Exactly. Cock-up before conspiracy.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

supernaught9 wrote:Now that there has been alot of time past and alot of evidence that suggest that maybe our Gov may have known, planned it or had a hand in it. There is alot of info out there that makes one belive that, curious I know alot of people who could not even begin to think that, which has always amazed me.
I've never seen a shred of compelling evidence that "9/11 was an inside job," just the usual bored idiots asking rhetorical questions and offering nothing of value.

These people are scum. And they usually write as poorly as the OP does.
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

I would dismiss it too if there were not a history of cover ups, and different reports from various sources that say differently . It is not coming from one source.
Do you even allow yourself to look further into some of these ideas or just dismiss them pretty fast?
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Jesus Christ. This has been debated...AD NAUSEUM...in the Lounge.

Dig around a little and find the threads. You'll learn one of two things:

1. You're a sane, rational human being.

2. You're a lolling-tongued, wild eyed, conspiracy troofer that conveniently dismisses Flight 77 from your thought process.

Hope this helps.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

supernaught9 wrote:I would dismiss it too if there were not a history of cover ups, and different reports from various sources that say differently . It is not coming from one source.
Do you even allow yourself to look further into some of these ideas or just dismiss them pretty fast?
I dismiss them pretty fast.
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
supernaught9 wrote:I would dismiss it too if there were not a history of cover ups, and different reports from various sources that say differently . It is not coming from one source.

Yeah! almost 7 thousands post would make that happen! Pretty sad you spend so much time on a Heavy Metal bored.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

supernaught9 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

Yeah! almost 7 thousands post would make that happen! Pretty sad you spend so much time on a Heavy Metal bored.
You have 550 posts on a heavy metal board. And you don't know the difference between board and bored.

Pretty sad. I dismiss you pretty fast.
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

Big deal a typo.... fact remains you turned yourself into a ignorant fool spending so much time on these BOARDS.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

supernaught9 wrote:Big deal a typo.... fact remains you turned yourself into a ignorant fool spending so much time on these BOARDS.
Post counters are fucking retards.

If you have a single post here, you are as guilty as anyone who has 10,000 of wasting time on a heavy metal board. There are two kind of people in this world - those who post on Metal Sludge and those who don't. Which side are you on?

There are plenty of people here who have fewer posts than you...I guess that means that you are a bigger loser than all of them?

Plus you write on the level of a functional down syndrome case or a five-year old. You should really be embarrassed.
Last edited by Crazy Levi on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

How many boreds do YOU waste your time on, Supernaught? Judging by the tinfoil hat drivel you're spewing, I'm wagering quite a few.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

supernaught9 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

Dude, look at my post-count. Levi probably has something resembling a life; I'm the pathetic one.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

supernaught9 wrote:It is not coming from one source.
Yes, it is.

Gullible "Truther" dumbshits, such as yourself.
crabfan

Post by crabfan »

I did change my mind on 9-11 about 2 years ago and still don't have an answer as to why Building 7 fell the way it did. I believe there is enough eye witness testimony out there from first responders to consider it being an inside job.
Thrash Gordon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Thrash Gordon »

crabfan wrote:I did change my mind on 9-11 about 2 years ago and still don't have an answer as to why Building 7 fell the way it did. I believe there is enough eye witness testimony out there from first responders to consider it being an inside job.

Come on man, you are Not this stupid. Do you realize how many people would have to be in on this being an inside job? People in the beltway can't keep their mouth shut about who's blowing who, but they've never let anything leak about this? D.C. is way to leaky to ever pull off anything of this scale and keep it quiet. Some little back water 1st term congressman could leak this and find his way straight into the White House. An American hero for leaking the story. As power hungry as those people are, this is exactly what would happen. There's No conspiracy.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Thrash Gordon wrote:
crabfan wrote:I did change my mind on 9-11 about 2 years ago and still don't have an answer as to why Building 7 fell the way it did. I believe there is enough eye witness testimony out there from first responders to consider it being an inside job.

Come on man, you are Not this stupid.
False. There's a whole lot of stupid in this country. I'm actually thankful for the whole "truther" movement, as it allows me to easily identify the stupid without having to taint my own intelligence with their stupidity while investigating their idiocy further.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Go chase little girls, cantstopstalking.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

It's funny how he disappears from the Lounge whenever deathcurse shows up.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
SLASH1976
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by SLASH1976 »

Thrash Gordon wrote: Come on man, you are Not this stupid. Do you realize how many people would have to be in on this being an inside job? People in the beltway can't keep their mouth shut about who's blowing who, but they've never let anything leak about this? D.C. is way to leaky to ever pull off anything of this scale and keep it quiet. Some little back water 1st term congressman could leak this and find his way straight into the White House. An American hero for leaking the story. As power hungry as those people are, this is exactly what would happen. There's No conspiracy.
makes sense
SAVE THE EARTH IT'S THE ONLY PLANET WITH BEER

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy & paste him into your
(")_(") sig to help him gain world domination

supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

Thrash Gordon wrote:

Come on man, you are Not this stupid. Do you realize how many people would have to be in on this being an inside job? People in the beltway can't keep their mouth shut about who's blowing who, but they've never let anything leak about this? D.C. is way to leaky to ever pull off anything of this scale and keep it quiet. Some little back water 1st term congressman could leak this and find his way straight into the White House. An American hero for leaking the story. As power hungry as those people are, this is exactly what would happen. There's No conspiracy.
Well then how did it collapse? when other buildings closer did not collapse exactly how that one came down.
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

Watch some documentaries on Netflix that shed some light on this,
You can point me to some docs that show me that it was not an outside job, I am open to watching that or reading that.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

supernaught9 wrote:Watch some documentaries on Netflix that shed some light on this,
You can point me to some docs that show me that it was not an outside job, I am open to watching that or reading that.
FUCK YOU
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Am I a bad person for being mad that the attacks ruined my birthday which falls on the 13th in 2001? I still got drunk, but it wasn't the same.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Thrash Gordon wrote:Come on man, you are Not this stupid.
He really, REALLY is.

Promise.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

johnk5150 wrote:Am I a bad person for being mad that the attacks ruined my birthday which falls on the 13th in 2001? I still got drunk, but it wasn't the same.

One of my best friend's birthday is on September 11. It kinda sucks for him, especially living in NYC where it seems to be everybody's business to make it the most depressing day on earth.
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
supernaught9 wrote:Watch some documentaries on Netflix that shed some light on this,
FUCK YOU

Don't got nothing???
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Does this mean you are open only to documentaries which confirm your opinions or do I just need to update my Stupid to English dictionary?
ImageImage