46% of Mississippi Republicans say interracial marriage.....

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

46% of Mississippi Republicans say interracial marriage.....

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

should be illegal.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/ ... 407915.pdf

If 46% were willing to tell a total stranger this, imagine what the actual number is that feel this way, but were to ashamed to say it.
cc117
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: 46% of Mississippi Republicans say interracial marriage.

Post by cc117 »

I'm not surprised. Have you ever been to Mississippi?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I've been to Mississippi and I've been to fucking Brooklyn where they think the same thing. The south doesn't have a monopoly on cultural bias. The only places in the US where you have an almost fully integrated society without remaining social stigmas about miscegenation are cities like Minneapolis and Miami. Only people that haven't traveled and believe whatever they see and hear on the idiot tube think otherwise, people like kneelandbobdylan.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
KneelandBobDylan

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I've been to Mississippi and I've been to fucking Brooklyn where they think the same thing. The south doesn't have a monopoly on cultural bias. The only places in the US where you have an almost fully integrated society without remaining social stigmas about miscegenation are cities like Minneapolis and Miami. Only people that haven't traveled and believe whatever they see and hear on the idiot tube think otherwise, people like kneelandbobdylan.
You know I haven't travelled? Who the fuck do you think you are, Kreskin?

Remember, when you assume you make an asshole out of yourself.

But you are right about one thing, I'm sure if they polled republicans in other states the numbers would be similar, proving once again republicans everywhere are a bunch of racist assholes.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I've been to Mississippi and I've been to fucking Brooklyn where they think the same thing. The south doesn't have a monopoly on cultural bias. The only places in the US where you have an almost fully integrated society without remaining social stigmas about miscegenation are cities like Minneapolis and Miami. Only people that haven't traveled and believe whatever they see and hear on the idiot tube think otherwise, people like kneelandbobdylan.

But you are right about one thing, I'm sure if they polled republicans in other states the numbers would be similar, proving once again republicans everywhere are a bunch of racist assholes.

You are a fucking moron. How many Republicans are in Brooklyn? If you poll people in Bed-Stuy or Carroll Gardens or any other neighborhood there, the majority of whom are Democrats, and they aren't going to be singing Kumbayah about interracial couples either. LOL you think black fathers in Bed-Stuy would rejoice if their daughter brought home White Boy Roy from NYU for Thanksgiving? The point is that racial and cultural discrimination doesn't have shit to do with what political party you are a member of.

I know you haven't traveled because you make assumptions about people from other parts of the country that you don't know shit about. And I know that because I always see you post stupid shit about them. If someone just came out of hiding from under a rock for 20 years and just read your juvenile left wing horseshit they'd think a 50 million strong army of redneck white supremacist Anabaptists were about to start a race war in Arkansas because a black man is President and they want to sexual preference cleanse the homersexuals.

You wouldn't know Jack Shit if he was walking around the room with a fucking name tag.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:The point is that racial and cultural discrimination doesn't have shit to do with what political party you are a member of.
That's the truth.

I've known republicans, Christians and hicks with no perceivable racial bias & democrats, non-white-bred cultures and gays/lesbians/TVs who were racist fucks from hell. Then there are those who, of course meet the expectations of the stereotypes.

It's still about the individual. Hard to gauge someone, unless that person identifies staunchly with a particular social grouping or movement and it's tenets.
KneelandBobDylan

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:

You are a fucking moron. How many Republicans are in Brooklyn? If you poll people in Bed-Stuy or Carroll Gardens or any other neighborhood there, the majority of whom are Democrats, and they aren't going to be singing Kumbayah about interracial couples either. LOL you think black fathers in Bed-Stuy would rejoice if their daughter brought home White Boy Roy from NYU for Thanksgiving? The point is that racial and cultural discrimination doesn't have shit to do with what political party you are a member of.

I know you haven't traveled because you make assumptions about people from other parts of the country that you don't know shit about. And I know that because I always see you post stupid shit about them. If someone just came out of hiding from under a rock for 20 years and just read your juvenile left wing horseshit they'd think a 50 million strong army of redneck white supremacist Anabaptists were about to start a race war in Arkansas because a black man is President and they want to sexual preference cleanse the homersexuals.

You wouldn't know Jack Shit if he was walking around the room with a fucking name tag.

All I see when you type is blah blah blah blah blah.

Lay off the cheap pinot grigio fucktard. It's you that doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Until you can show me a poll from anywhere else that says 46% of any other group think interracial relationships should be ILLEGAL, you're doing nothing but making assumptions.

Lots of people might not be "cool" with interracial relationships, but come on blockhead, not being ok with it is a lot different than thinking it should illegal.
Last edited by KneelandBobDylan on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Well I've been to Mississippi
And I've been to Brooklyn
I've been to Minneapolis too
So what, so what
:lol:

I'm more than a little surprised the numbers were that high, even in Mississippi. It is a bit odd that they threw that question in, though.
ImageImage
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I think it should be mandatory.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
cc117
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by cc117 »

Yes I have traveled and I not too far away from Mississippi. The results would probably be similar if the same poll was taken in Tennessee. Recent electoral maps here are all red except Nashville and Memphis.
KneelandBobDylan

cc117 wrote:
Yes I have traveled and I not too far away from Mississippi. The results would probably be similar if the same poll was taken in Tennessee. Recent electoral maps here are all red except Nashville and Memphis.

I'm in Tullahoma, so yeah, I know what you mean, unlike that mouthbreather buttnoid.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

cc117 wrote:
Yes I have traveled and I not too far away from Mississippi.
KneelandBobDylan wrote:I'm in Tullahoma
KneelandBobDylan

cantstopthemusic wrote:

Notice I didn't say from Tennessee.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

You micropolitan snobs are something else.

Southern fried sushi sophisticate.

I'm guessing you're one of those Coffee County cocksuckers.
KneelandBobDylan

cantstopthemusic wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote: Notice I didn't say from Tennessee.

I've only been here 5 years. I'm from Orlando.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote: Notice I didn't say from Tennessee.

I've only been here 5 years. I'm from Orlando.
Long enough.
KneelandBobDylan

cantstopthemusic wrote:You micropolitan snobs are something else.

No man, I don't play that way, but you're welcome to have all the cock up in your jaw ya like and marry any man you love.
KneelandBobDylan

cantstopthemusic wrote: Long enough.

For what?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:You micropolitan snobs are something else.

No man, I don't play that way, but you're welcome to have all the cock up in your jaw ya like and marry any man you love.
He don't play that way either, homie. He likes creepin' on sweet young thangs like a second rate Yellow Discipline.
ImageImage
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Wait. are you "in" Tullahoma? (aka "the girls' reformatory school")
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
KneelandBobDylan

Calexxia wrote:Wait. are you "in" Tullahoma? (aka "the girls' reformatory school")
No, lol. There is more to Tullahoma than said juvenile prison.

Incidentally, Tullahoma, the town, was named after a horse. Of course, being Tennessee, they misspelled it.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
Calexxia wrote:Wait. are you "in" Tullahoma? (aka "the girls' reformatory school")

Incidentally, Tullahoma, the town, was named after a horse. Of course, being Tennessee, they misspelled it.
Dude, you're from an area originally (ya said Orlando) that has a town called Wahneta--don't get up on your high horse :) (pun not intended). I don't stick up for Tennessee, nor do I stick up for Florida, Mississippi, or Alabama....when folks ask where I'm from, I just say "the Southeast" and that usually shuts 'em up. LOL
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
KneelandBobDylan

Calexxia wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:

Dude, you're from an area originally (ya said Orlando) that has a town called Wahneta--don't get up on your high horse :) (pun not intended). I don't stick up for Tennessee, nor do I stick up for Florida, Mississippi, or Alabama....when folks ask where I'm from, I just say "the Southeast" and that usually shuts 'em up. LOL
Isn't Wahneta out by Eagle lake in Polk county, and a meth haven?

Paging JakeYonkel!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
All I see when you type is blah blah blah blah blah.

I know you do. You have a difficult time understanding a lot of topics, as I'm sure you remember from previous pwnings by mine own hand on this very board. It's tough for you to argue with me because it's hard for you to get your thoughts across in words. You just don't have the mind for it. As you already know, I'm very good at it.

Lay off the cheap pinot grigio fucktard. It's you that doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Please don't kid yourself. You know that I know what I'm talking about. Even people who I get into various political, religious, and social arguments with on this board acknowledge that. You calling me stupid is like a little league baseball player calling Barry Bonds a weakling. It's some rather sad hubris on your part.
Until you can show me a poll from anywhere else that says 46% of any other group think interracial relationships should be ILLEGAL, you're doing nothing but making assumptions.
You're arguing from ignorance, which is one of the usual fallacies you fall back on. I can't show you any polls because no one has bothered to conduct any. You are taking a poll of 400 Mississippi Republicans where (for the sake of argument) 160 think miscegenation should be illegal, conducted by the left leaning PPP, as proof that Republicans are racists and backing up this "evidence" with asking for the results of similar polls from around the country that don't exist.

So if PPP conducted a poll in Bed-Stuy of 400 black Democrats and 160 of them said miscegenation should be illegal, would you concede that people who are Black and belong to the Democratic party are racists?

Somehow, I don't think you would, but not because the argument is ridiculous. And I don't think PPP would ask that question if they did survey black Democrats in Brooklyn. Now why do you think that is?

Lots of people might not be "cool" with interracial relationships, but come on blockhead, not being ok with it is a lot different than thinking it should illegal

Show me some polls that show that people who aren't "cool" with interracial relationships also think they should remain legal.

Do you see how silly your reasoning is?

TFE

KneelandBobDylan

So if PPP conducted a poll in Bed-Stuy of 400 black Democrats and 160 of them said miscegenation should be illegal, would you concede that people who are Black and belong to the Democratic party are racists?
Yes, yes I would, but I don't think that would ever happen, HOWEVER the Mississippi poll did take place.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
Yes, yes I would,
You're a liar.
but I don't think that would ever happen,
It would never happen because PPP would never place that question in a Bed-Stuy survey, not because the residents don't think that way. You are an insulated Minor Threat juvenile liberal. You don't know any black people. Your opinions are based on a lingering rebellion against other white people who you haven't gotten along with in life. You're political and social views are a reaction.

As upinsmoke mentioned, racism and cultural bias are not relegated to any one party. I'm sure when you watch Rachel Maddow and see that goof from Mother Jones babble about "tea baggers hate black people", you think that. Interracial relationships are not the norm in the United States and there is continuing biases by all races. Have you never read Maxine Hong Kingston or Amy Tan? Even immigrant Chinese families shirk at the thought of their daughters and sons marrying the white man.

It's something that isn't talked about from the left wing because they like to frame racism and anti-miscegenation as being the sole territory of the white people. If you had experiences in minority communities, then you would know this is not the case.

HOWEVER the Mississippi poll did take place.
Right...so explain how 160 people polled show that Republicans are racist.

Go!

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
Calexxia wrote: Dude, you're from an area originally (ya said Orlando) that has a town called Wahneta--don't get up on your high horse :) (pun not intended). I don't stick up for Tennessee, nor do I stick up for Florida, Mississippi, or Alabama....when folks ask where I'm from, I just say "the Southeast" and that usually shuts 'em up. LOL

Paging JakeYonkel!
Yeah, it is. Out there with Eloise and Dundee and all that bullshit.

TOTAL meth capital.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

this country has gone to shit.

forget about what the Mississippi Republicans think about interracial marriage.
this country has many more problems that are only getting worse with each passing day.

the middle class is vanishing

the rich are getting richer while the poor, well you know how the song goes.

Government wants to cut funding for the poor, the kids in school and the families that need help.
At the same time the rich do not get taxed enough and the Government budget will not cut spending on Defense + Medicare
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Calexxia wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:
Calexxia wrote: Dude, you're from an area originally (ya said Orlando) that has a town called Wahneta--don't get up on your high horse :) (pun not intended). I don't stick up for Tennessee, nor do I stick up for Florida, Mississippi, or Alabama....when folks ask where I'm from, I just say "the Southeast" and that usually shuts 'em up. LOL

Paging JakeYonkel!
Yeah, it is. Out there with Eloise and Dundee and all that bullshit.

TOTAL meth capital.
To be fair, so is Southern California, and probably Phoenix as well. It's everywhere when you get down to it.