President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post by Constantine »

WASHINGTON - Presidential dream: long walk in the park

He spends so much time unwinding on the links because security restrictions mean he can't go out for long walks or go to the carwash or the grocery store.

The president's comments came during a session with editors and publishers from Hearst Magazines in which he described life behind the scenes in the White House.

The president said he loves his life in the White House but doesn't enjoy some of the ways of Washington, such as the "kabuki dance" among political partisans before serious policy discussions begin. He also regrets his loss of personal privacy.

"I just miss - I miss being anonymous," he said at the meeting in the White House. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."

He says he enjoys golf but is not the fanatic that some have portrayed.

"It's the only excuse I have to get outside for four hours at a stretch," he said.

His impossible dream: "I just want to go through Central Park (in New York) and watch folks passing by ... spend the day watching people. I miss that."
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Re: President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post by tin00can »

Shut the fuck up already. You campaigned for the job, and you got it. Deal with it.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

tin00can wrote:Shut the fuck up already. You campaigned for the job, and you got it. Deal with it.
I suspect he doesn't mind the job since he's, you know, running for re-election. But when asked by an interviewer what he misses about being a 'citizen', he's not supposed to answer?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

Constantine wrote:

"I just miss - I miss being anonymous," he said at the meeting in the White House. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."

And the Liberals wept in unison. He went after this job with a vengeance. Just like anyone who has campaigned to win the Presidency. Don't tell me he had "no idea" what to expect.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

I'm sure he knew what to expect and he did go after the job with a vengeance but I don't think it would be unreasonable to say he misses doing the little things with his daughters. There are plenty of stars out there that vigorously work to be famous, cultivate their careers and manipulate the tabloids to become more and more famous but they still say that they miss being anonymous, being able to walk down the street without being chased by the paparazzi.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Shame on him for saying those words in a free country! SHAME!
ImageImageImage
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Skate4RnR wrote:Shame on him for saying those words in a free country! SHAME!
Yeah, no shit!

Ain't no public figure that needs personal space and anonymity. They should be happy to bask in the attention, 24/7!
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

No one said he doesn't have the right to say what he said ... just that's it's silly. And his discomfort at not being able to be "one of the guys" certainly didn't stop him from launching a billion dollar campaign for four more years ...

He's not your average "celebrity". He's the most powerful man in the free world. He had to know going in that his life would be irreversibly changed forever.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

I don't think anyone was questioning that.

Just because someone knows their life will change forever, doesn't mean that there isn't a flip side to the coin, or a double-edged sword, if you will.

OK, so if your life changes for the better, with all the trappings, but other aspects are changed, and you miss some of those aspects, wouldn't you have a justifiable reason to say "Hey, I miss that part of my life"?

I think a President has as much of a right in expressing that as an everyday Joe.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

He's not crybabying, he's just saying there are things he can't do now that he liked to do before. I'm not crybabying when I say, "We just skateboarded all the time, weren't old enough to have jobs. I really miss that". It doesn't mean I wish my life were any different. Plus, this isn't an interview, this is a story with a few quotes in it completely out of a conversation. Goddamn people.
ImageImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Lenin is rolling in his grave!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Constantine wrote:
I know, we never heard Stalin bitch about anything.
ImageImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Skate4RnR wrote:
Constantine wrote:
I know, we never heard Stalin bitch about anything.
I dont think I get it...

Aint it funny how one part of Obamas name is like Osama Bin Ladens and the other like Saddam Husseins? :)
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I was being sarcastic.
ImageImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Yesterday, America went, technically, bankrupt - they passed their "debt ceiling".

Yesterday, also, Hussein Obama gave away 11 billion dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood revolutionaries in Egypt and Tunisia. Yes, he can!

:lol:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

You Yankees should thanks libs for electing a community organizer POTtUS who couldn't even manage a McDonald's franchise much less a country,

Don't worry, Obama's mouth said we were "definitely comitted" to reducing the deficit. Hahahahahahah. The key is not to listen to Obama's words (Hitler gave good speeches, too), but watch his actions. A leftist always lies, and his actions demonstrate his true intentions. In this case, that means Obama has no intention of attacking the deficit. After all, his entire constituency, the welfare bums, are dependent on other peoples money.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

You're the dog fucking dude.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

People are bitching about this?

I miss a lot of things, to this day, about being single...but that doesn't mean I regret getting married (most of the time anyway... :P )...But I'd still publically say I miss being able to (or not do) some of the things I used to do. It's just a comment. especially one was that was asked of him. It's not like he went on national TV and out of the blue said "I really miss golfing, this job sucks." Now if he'd said "Now watch this drive".... 8)
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Michelle Obama: 'I can't stop eating French fries. But eat your vegetables.'

Read more at the Washington Examiner:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/bel ... z1QCRvh4kk
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama is borrowing money from people who do not like you (CHINA) and giving it to people who want to kill you (Islam)! Makes sense!

Notice you've never heard of Obama eating pork!?!?!?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:Obama is borrowing money from people who do not like you (CHINA) and giving it to people who want to kill you (Islam)! Makes sense!

Notice you've never heard of Obama eating pork!?!?!?
Current House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R) has never eaten pork. He must be a dirty Muslim. :lol:

I've never heard any particulars concerning his diet. Perhaps you could find some actual facts concerning his diet when you're done dogfucking.
ImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Eat pork or not? That's how I judge someone.
ImageImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Skate4RnR wrote:Eat pork or not? That's how I judge someone.

Plan on being humble to your overlords.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:

Iron Sheik wrote:I'll break your back with the Camel Clutch. Then I'll fuck your asshole, make you humble, old country way, for you to respect the Iron Sheik!
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Well, Obama's bible thee Quran says that Gays should be executed! How do you like that?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
Constantine wrote:

Iron Sheik wrote:I'll break your back with the Camel Clutch. Then I'll fuck your asshole, make you humble, old country way, for you to respect the Iron Sheik!
I have noticed when you have nothing, you use profanities you ignorant judgemental bigot.........
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

I am sorry that I have allowed my distaste for your proclivity for canine carnal relations to color my comments. Accept my apologies, please.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:I am sorry that I have allowed my distaste for your proclivity for canine carnal relations to color my comments. Accept my apologies, please.

Barry Soetero brings this on himself:
1. Changed his name inexplicably to Barak Hussein Obama;
2. Full birth records are sealed and over $1M spent to prevent disclosure;
3. College records likewise under lock and key, so no way of knowing if he truly attended Occidental, Harvard, or whereever else he wants us to believe he attended;
4. Travelled to Pakistan during a time when Americans were not permitted to do so, subjecting him to relinquishment of passport rights;
5. Claims to be a "Christian" but will never say exactly what makes him one;
6. Attended a white-hating, angry, anti-American church;
7. Studied Islam during his formative years;
8. Bows to Arab (Islamic) royalty;
9. Can recite Islamic prayers perfectly;
10. Kneels in prayer in a Mosque;
11. He lies. Frequently.
12. Came to power in the US Senate by eliminating his opponents rather than beating them at the polls;
13. Surrounds himself with similar mentally challenged people and appoints immoral degenerates.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:I am sorry that I have allowed my distaste for your proclivity for canine carnal relations to color my comments. Accept my apologies, please.

Barry Soetero brings this on himself:
1. Changed his name inexplicably to Barak Hussein Obama;
2. Full birth records are sealed and over $1M spent to prevent disclosure;
3. College records likewise under lock and key, so no way of knowing if he truly attended Occidental, Harvard, or whereever else he wants us to believe he attended;
4. Travelled to Pakistan during a time when Americans were not permitted to do so, subjecting him to relinquishment of passport rights;
5. Claims to be a "Christian" but will never say exactly what makes him one;
6. Attended a white-hating, angry, anti-American church;
7. Studied Islam during his formative years;
8. Bows to Arab (Islamic) royalty;
9. Can recite Islamic prayers perfectly;
10. Kneels in prayer in a Mosque;
11. He lies. Frequently.
12. Came to power in the US Senate by eliminating his opponents rather than beating them at the polls;
13. Surrounds himself with similar mentally challenged people and appoints immoral degenerates.
Right off the bat without even trying, #4 is bullshit. Let's see some verifiable sources. Unlike me, when you have nothing you are too lazy to use even profanity. :lol:
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

At least I'm 92% right!

It's clear that President Obama has made the recovery worse. And there are many economic indicators that are a lot worse since Obama took office. Here are a few :

There are 2 million fewer private-sector jobs now than when Obama was sworn in, and the unemployment rate is 1.5 percentage points higher.

• There are now more long-term unemployed than at any time in US history.

* The U.S. dollar is more than 12% weaker.

• The number of Americans on food stamps has climbed 37%.

• The Misery Index (unemployment plus inflation) is up 62%.

• And the national debt is about 40% higher than it was in January 2009.

In fact, people who bother to look will discover that Obama has managed to produce the worst recovery in US history.

By this point in the Reagan recovery after the 1981-82 recession unemployment had been knocked down to 7.4% from a peak of 10.8%, and quarterly GDP growth averaged a screaming 7%...

Do you remember when he got elected and said he would raise taxes on businesses making more than 250k a year?

Right then all companies went into a panic and cut their staff by 10%. It's documented and THAT was his biggest mistake. Even the WWE wrestling company cut their staff. THERE WILL BE NO GROWTH WITHOUT AN ECONOMIC POLICY THAT ENCOURAGES A BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT OF JOB GROWTH which this Obama administration knows nothing about and really doesn't care!!!

You can laugh all you want cause you're not the one living in a tent and eating out of a trash can...