Alex Jones OBL conspiracy theory

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

crabfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Alex Jones OBL conspiracy theory

Post by crabfan »

It's not a new "theory" of his. I respect his opinion although he can get a bit emotionally carried away on his broadcast. He often has multiple legit sources and or documentation that backs up what he talks about. You should listen to his broadcasts on a regular basis before you discount what he's saying. The fact that he's not into the partisan Blue/Red thing is awesome and he really supports the troops and wanting to make sure they get their benefits etc when the Federal Government turn their backs on the vets and their special needs.
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

Charlie Sheen is a fan. That's all you need to know.
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.
Terrapin
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Terrapin »

when i was 14 or 15 i bought into a few conspiracies but now i can see how fucking ridiculous some of them are. how old is alex jones? in his 40s? even when i was 14 i would have never bought into this. wot a fucking loser. i'm sure people like alex jones get bits and pieces of the truth here and there but they totally ruin their credability with shit like this.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Terrapin wrote:when i was 14 or 15 i bought into a few conspiracies but now i can see how fucking ridiculous some of them are. how old is alex jones? in his 40s? even when i was 14 i would have never bought into this. wot a fucking loser. i'm sure people like alex jones get bits and pieces of the truth here and there but they totally ruin their credability with shit like this.

Believing in conspiracy theories has nothing to do with "wot" age you are or your intelligence.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is the same problem with people that hate conspiracy theorists: one believes everything is a conspiracy and one believes nothing is.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Terrapin
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Terrapin »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
The problem with conspiracy theorists is the same problem with people that hate conspiracy theorists: one believes everything is a conspiracy and one believes nothing is.

[/size][/b]
i totally agree, i still think there is truth (or an element or truth) to some conspiracies but seriously; if Bush got Osama, like alex jones is alleging, he would have told the world and anyone who disagrees is a fucking retard
crabfan

Post by crabfan »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
Terrapin wrote:when i was 14 or 15 i bought into a few conspiracies but now i can see how fucking ridiculous some of them are. how old is alex jones? in his 40s? even when i was 14 i would have never bought into this. wot a fucking loser. i'm sure people like alex jones get bits and pieces of the truth here and there but they totally ruin their credability with shit like this.

Believing in conspiracy theories has nothing to do with "wot" age you are or your intelligence.

Good call SBN. A conspiracy is nothing more than a plot. If people don't think these happen all the time research Operation Northwoods. The documents are now unclassified. Don't go to a website that talks about them, go to the actual document and read it as a PDF from the National Security Archive website. In a nutshell, it's a U.S. Government plot to plan a false flag attack in the early 1960's to trick the American people and world opinion into a justifiable war with Cuba. Thankfully JFK transferred the guy who wrote it (General Lyman Lemnitzer) to a different position.

I heard an interview with an ex-CIA guy and he said that in psychological warfare terms such as "conspiracy theorist" are used to create a negative image of any individual that would question those in power. They use these terms so that the general public will put this individual into a box and not give credence to anything they have to say. It's nothing more than a power play. Usually if the government would actually take the time to dismiss someone as a "conspiracy theorist" it's probably worth at least giving an honest listen to what they have to say and to the evidence they have to back it up.

Meanwhile while we've been distracted by the birth certificate, the royal wedding and now the OBL sideshow, there still is a nuclear disaster going on in Japan where the top adviser to the Prime Minister just stepped down because he couldn't justify what the government was telling the Japanese people inside the effected area about radiation levels being tolerable...that's a story that really matters but we're just happy people wondering if Pippa and Harry ended up hooking up at the reception. :lol:
gggrey
Forming a Band

Post by gggrey »

Go to: http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/ ....
Alex Jones chased a group of soldiers out of a diner in NY claiming that they were in on 911... He's so full of shit....
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Grendel wrote:I'm on the fence, but you raise some good points. Please tell me more.
I believe Pippa and Harry hooked up, whether the Government wants us to believe it or not.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

Wow shocked that none of the brainless people like Utahratt, crazy levi, motleymaiden and a few others have not came in here with their usual b.s. comments.

I agree with crabfan.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

supernaught9 wrote:I agree with crabfan.
You would've loved mattfig.