Sarah Palin for President : FUCK YEAH!!!

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Sarah Palin for President : FUCK YEAH!!!

Post by Skate4RnR »

Jobrian wrote:We. Need a presidunt that'll give us things. We need more programs cus jobs are hard to cum buy. More stemulis spending might crate more jobs. Get the money from the rich people cus it's not right that they have all the money and I'm broke without a job. I'm a citizen u know!!!!!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81830177/
ImageImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SHOCK POLL: PALIN PULLS WITHIN 5 POINTS OF OBAMA

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/20/v ... round.html
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Look, I get that Palin is a smokin' hot GILF. Put a pic up in your locker or under your bed...but the stupid bitch couldn't even finish her first term as Governor of a small state. She used her "Grizzly mama" schitck, climbing up the backs of Alaskans as symbols of what the fuck ever and when she didn't need them anymore, quit in mid-term and later bought a house in Arizona.

Really?

I'm still laughing at whoever said she stood up to Big Oil....that's some funny shit.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

vlad wrote:Look, I get that Palin is a smokin' hot GILF. Put a pic up in your locker or under your bed...but the stupid bitch couldn't even finish her first term as Governor of a small state. She used her "Grizzly mama" schitck, climbing up the backs of Alaskans as symbols of what the fuck ever and when she didn't need them anymore, quit in mid-term and later bought a house in Arizona.

Really?

I'm still laughing at whoever said she stood up to Big Oil....that's some funny shit.
Palin stands up to Big Oil? Wow. You know I'm not much for the current admin, but buying the propaganda so fully to actually spew something like that is terrifying.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

bane wrote:
vlad wrote:Look, I get that Palin is a smokin' hot GILF. Put a pic up in your locker or under your bed...but the stupid bitch couldn't even finish her first term as Governor of a small state. She used her "Grizzly mama" schitck, climbing up the backs of Alaskans as symbols of what the fuck ever and when she didn't need them anymore, quit in mid-term and later bought a house in Arizona.

Really?

Palin stands up to Big Oil? Wow. You know I'm not much for the current admin, but buying the propaganda so fully to actually spew something like that is terrifying.

:D

Look on the first page of this very topic. The blg blue font of Constantine.
Do you think Obama or George Bush would stand up to the oil giants like she did in Alaska???? She has the balls that pussies like Bush and Obama lack and thats why people are scared of her...
LJP 2002-2014

TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

I live in Louisiana where the Gulf of Mexico is pretty much in my backyard.

We really love that "Drill Baby Drill"shit around here.
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.
bane

Post by bane »

vlad wrote:
:D

Look on the first page of this very topic. The blg blue font of Constantine.
I was gone for a while, took a break from this joint, but what happened to the days when a guy like that would have been run off with his tail between his legs from the war board? Y'all been slackin'.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

vlad wrote:Look on the first page of this very topic. The blg blue font of Constantine.

What does my blue font has to do with anything?
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

bane wrote:I was gone for a while, took a break from this joint, but what happened to the days when a guy like that would have been run off with his tail between his legs from the war board?
Youve got another thing coming!
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Perry is toasted

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer. ... immigrants

:lol:

If Romney gets toasted too then Palin as a chance of beating Obozo!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Constantine wrote:
vlad wrote:Look on the first page of this very topic. The blg blue font of Constantine.

What does my blue font has to do with anything?
Nothing, you Iggy wannabe, but I used it as a quick way fro bane to find the post.
LJP 2002-2014

bane

Post by bane »

Constantine wrote:
bane wrote:I was gone for a while, took a break from this joint, but what happened to the days when a guy like that would have been run off with his tail between his legs from the war board?
I was under the impression that you were a new idiot. I've since discovered you're just an old idiot under a new name. My apologies for the confusion.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Constantine wrote:
ImageImage
Tykel
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tykel »

You Americans know that you get most of your oil imports from Canada don't you?

I don't understand this whole middle east oil dependence, much more comes from up here and no one seems to be flipping a lid over that.
bane

Post by bane »

Tykel wrote:You Americans know that you get most of your oil imports from Canada don't you?

I don't understand this whole middle east oil dependence, much more comes from up here and no one seems to be flipping a lid over that.
That probably has something to do with there being no Canadians flying airplanes into our buildings.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Or oil companies telling a different story.

I don't mind them lying to make a buck but the media is there to do a different thing than be a mouthpiece for them. I know you know that, I'm just posting it.
ImageImageImage
bane

Post by bane »

Skate4RnR wrote:Or oil companies telling a different story.

I don't mind them lying to make a buck but the media is there to do a different thing than be a mouthpiece for them. I know you know that, I'm just posting it.
A different story how? You'll get no disagreement from me about the media and our own goverment's role in protecting Big Oil, but where we buy our oil is pretty common knowledge. Am I misinterpreting what you're saying Skate?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Ron Paul for president and Sarah Palin Vice president!!!

:P :P :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron Paul Bests Obama in Latest Poll

LAKE JACKSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- In a new Harris Poll, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul beats President Obama 51 percent to 49 percent in a general election race.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Ron-Paul- ... l?x=0&.v=1
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:

Why don't you want him to be President?
ImageImage
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Constantine wrote:Drill baby Drill! At least with her as president you wouldnt pay 4$ a gallon, one way Obama has crippled the economy is with his energy policies. He prefer buying the oil from the terrorists states like Saudi Arabia instead of creating jobs for americans. Fact.
A president does not completely control gas prices. The President, along with the Congress does control it somewhat as long as they continue to create energy plans that give tax benefits & huge subsidies to oil companies..

The oil market is a global one and it will be rising demand from developing countries like China and India that will really change prices. The US President can't control that. The US is the highest importer of foreign oil, so the president would essentially have to cease importing all oil or would have to somehow cause world oil prices to fall to under $50/bbl (which usually translates to $2/gallon gasoline)..

Also since Obama has been in office the Bakken oil field in North Dakota has significantly increased production from 6.3 million barrels when Bush was in office to 11.2 million barrels monthly production. And for that matter, not only has North Dakota production almost doubled since Obama has been in office, but oil production for the country as a whole has risen. In Bush’s last month in office, total monthly oil production in the U.S. was around 157 million barrels. Today, monthly production is 174 million barrels, the highest level in 8 years, somewhat easing the dependence on foreign oil, but not enough to make a significant impact in this recession..

The only way the US government can try to reduce the price of gas effectively or at least, shield Americans from the economic burden of high prices is through more fuel efficient cars, which would reduce demand and create an even playing field by stop giving oil companies those advantages and allow all sorts of energy companies to compete, speeding up advancements in alternate energy due to demands of the market.

That isn't going to happen under any presidential candidate running in 2012..

America may not have some of the smartest people in the world, but there's no way in hell Palin can bullshit enough of America into believing she's qualified to be president of the country and hand her their vote...
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
Constantine wrote:

Why don't you want him to be President?

I said Ron Paul form president you asshole!!!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I believe he means many wanted John McCain for president too, but Sarah helped but the kabosh on that idea..
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Luminiferous wrote:I believe he means many wanted John McCain for president too, but Sarah helped but the kabosh on that idea..
You must be kidding right?

Obama barelly won the election and with the hatred against George Bush and the Republicans at the time, lokking back, I dont think he did that well. If he would have been white he wouldnt have gotten 95% of the black vote and their is a good chance the republicans would have kept power.

McCain is a senile old man and I dont think Palin made him lose votes, the contrary is true!
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:I believe he means many wanted John McCain for president too, but Sarah helped but the kabosh on that idea..

McCain is a senile old man and I dont think Palin made him lose votes, the contrary is true!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Constantine wrote:

Obama barelly won the election and with the hatred against George Bush and the Republicans at the time, lokking back, I dont think he did that well. If he would have been white he wouldnt have gotten 95% of the black vote and their is a good chance the republicans would have kept power.

You used to be so much better in your trolling Speddy.. Age has hurt you.. Sad.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Luminiferous wrote:
Constantine wrote:Drill baby Drill! At least with her as president you wouldnt pay 4$ a gallon, one way Obama has crippled the economy is with his energy policies. He prefer buying the oil from the terrorists states like Saudi Arabia instead of creating jobs for americans. Fact.
A president does not completely control gas prices. The President, along with the Congress does control it somewhat as long as they continue to create energy plans that give tax benefits & huge subsidies to oil companies..

The oil market is a global one and it will be rising demand from developing countries like China and India that will really change prices. The US President can't control that. The US is the highest importer of foreign oil, so the president would essentially have to cease importing all oil or would have to somehow cause world oil prices to fall to under $50/bbl (which usually translates to $2/gallon gasoline)..

Also since Obama has been in office the Bakken oil field in North Dakota has significantly increased production from 6.3 million barrels when Bush was in office to 11.2 million barrels monthly production. And for that matter, not only has North Dakota production almost doubled since Obama has been in office, but oil production for the country as a whole has risen. In Bush’s last month in office, total monthly oil production in the U.S. was around 157 million barrels. Today, monthly production is 174 million barrels, the highest level in 8 years, somewhat easing the dependence on foreign oil, but not enough to make a significant impact in this recession..

The only way the US government can try to reduce the price of gas effectively or at least, shield Americans from the economic burden of high prices is through more fuel efficient cars, which would reduce demand and create an even playing field by stop giving oil companies those advantages and allow all sorts of energy companies to compete, speeding up advancements in alternate energy due to demands of the market.

That isn't going to happen under any presidential candidate running in 2012..

America may not have some of the smartest people in the world, but there's no way in hell Palin can bullshit enough of America into believing she's qualified to be president of the country and hand her their vote...
I'd also like to add that drilling for oil here doesn't mean we get a fucking break, it's about supply/demand. We do drill here, we'd be paying the same if we didn't. With a country like Japan, it is a factor that they have to import but they tax it for many things. One, being health care but yeah, I'd rather have gas because I'm young.

To Speedy, I know, I was Lokking too but Dems probably get 95% of the nigger vote anyways.
ImageImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Luminiferous wrote:You used to be so much better in your trolling Speddy.. Age has hurt you.. Sad.
Im Spedy now? I thought I was slicer? I used to think you were cool too but you hung out with the wrong crowd (alleyrulez, soulsofblack, deathturd ect...) and youve become a sheeptard too. I just dont give a fuck either way.

If you would have followed the election you would have seen that McCain was a boring, senile old man and that Sarah Palin injected some much needed energy into his compaign.

Why did McCain got so much votes? Because he said he wanted to nuke Afganistan or because he sang Bomb Iran???? Why did so many americans vote for George w Bushs successor when they could vote for the savior and incredible orator Barack Hussein Obama?!?!?!!

Because they thaught Barack Hussein Obama was a terrorist bent on bankruptin america and destroying its economy?!?!!?! :wink:

Or maybe because you stupid arrogant americans just vote republican like some retarded New York fans cheering for the Yankees because "hey theyre from New Yawk after all!!!!"while everybody knows they would suck without having the biggest payroll in the league.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Constantine wrote:If you would have followed the election you would have seen that McCain was a boring, senile old man and that Sarah Palin injected some much needed energy into his compaign.
Substitute the word stupidity for energy and you have my agreeance..
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Luminiferous wrote:
Constantine wrote:If you would have followed the election you would have seen that McCain was a boring, senile old man and that Sarah Palin injected some much needed energy into his compaign.
Substitute the word stupidity for energy and you have my agreeance..

Well thats why shes so popular in the us,,,,most americans can relate....

She acts more dumb than she is because she knows thats what americans like. At least shes not reading of a fkn tv monitor!!!

Boys like you are afraid of a strong kick-ass woman like Miss Palin...

KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dRqaDrhgb8

If there is a God, please let this woman run, Whether it's President, or VP.