Americans favor Occupy Wall St. over white trash tea party

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Re: Americans favor Occupy Wall St. over white trash tea par

Post by cantstopthemusic »

johnk5150 wrote:
RATTrules wrote:
It's NOT bullshit! The top 1% own 40% of the wealth in America! 40%! Not only that the income level for the top 1% has gone up exponentially higher than the rest of us over the past 30 years! They buy their way to many of the advantages they have!

They get all the tax breaks and shelters
You're fucking high.
He's not "high."

He's simply a gullible moron.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

They’re asking for donations of warm clothing, blankets, etc. that at this time of the year would usually be going to the poor and homeless.

Of course, they made it clear earlier this week that the homeless were not welcome in their free food lines. Looks like there is a hierarchy of the 99 percent.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Constantine wrote:They’re asking for donations of warm clothing, blankets, etc. that at this time of the year would usually be going to the poor and homeless.

Of course, they made it clear earlier this week that the homeless were not welcome in their free food lines. Looks like there is a hierarchy of the 99 percent.
Were you able to make it to the mission before the kitchen closed?
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Let Them Eat Cake: 10 Examples Of How The Elite Are Savagely Mocking The Poor

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... g-the-poor
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
steeler36
Forming a Band

Post by steeler36 »

The top 1% pay 38% of all taxes collected in this country and top 5% Pay 58% and the top 10% pay 70% of all federal income taxes collected in this country. Basically, the top 1% pays for nearly 40% and the top 10% pay for nearly 70% of the federal services you get numb nuts. Do you even pay federal income tax? Probably not, since 50% of Americans don't.

Also, before you go attacking the Tea-Party, keep in mind that there was not even ONE single arrest during a Tea Party protest and there have been nearly 3,000 arrests from the freeloading, smelling dipshits out there protesting something they don't have a clue about. They should be protesting the Gov't who continues to collect money from hard working people, like me, and then throw away on useless programs.
RATTrules wrote:Not surprising. The tea party is full of backwards white trash rednecks while Occupy Wall St. makes a great point that we are the 99% majority and the super rich 1% are the minority who get all the breaks!

The CNN poll below shows 70% favor Occupy as opposed to just 30% for the teabaggers.
steeler36
Forming a Band

Post by steeler36 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:
RATTrules wrote:
It's NOT bullshit! The top 1% own 40% of the wealth in America! 40%! Not only that the income level for the top 1% has gone up exponentially higher than the rest of us over the past 30 years! They buy their way to many of the advantages they have!

They get all the tax breaks and shelters
You're fucking high.
He's not "high."

He's simply a gullible moron.
You guys really are STUPID!!! The ones getting tax breaks are the 50% of Americans that don't even pay federal taxes!!! I'm sick of my tax dollars going to a bunch of lazy, complaining, pothead dumbasses that have nothing better to do than play video games, smoke weed, and join protest movements that are violent.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

steeler36 wrote:
You guys really are STUPID!!! The ones getting tax breaks are the 50% of Americans that don't even pay federal taxes!!! I'm sick of my tax dollars going to a bunch of lazy, complaining, pothead dumbasses that have nothing better to do than play video games, smoke weed, and join protest movements that are violent.
How many of your tax dollars are wasted? I'm betting you are one of the 50% who don't pay taxes also.
ImageImage
steeler36
Forming a Band

Post by steeler36 »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
steeler36 wrote:
How many of your tax dollars are wasted? I'm betting you are one of the 50% who don't pay taxes also.
Wrong Dumbass....I'm a small business owner that employs 23 people. I work 60 hours a week, have two kids, and worked my way through college. I am definitely not rich, but you shitholes would classify me as rich since I am in the top 5%. Nearly 40% of my pay goes to the federal government, which is way too much.

Hopefully you'll get a clue when you get older.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

steeler36 wrote:
steeler36 wrote:
Wrong Dumbass....I'm a small business owner that employs 23 people. I work 60 hours a week, have two kids, and worked my way through college. I am definitely not rich, but you shitholes would classify me as rich since I am in the top 5%. Nearly 40% of my pay goes to the federal government, which is way too much.

Bashed and Owned!!!

lol!

:lol:
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

steeler36 wrote:
steeler36 wrote:

You left out the part where you are a bodybuilder living in a custom Pulte home. :lol:

What business do you own? The internet is full of self-made rich, Republican, war hero CEOs with PhDs and black belts in Kung Fu so I'm a bit skeptical about your claims.
ImageImage
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

steeler36 wrote:The top 1% pay 38% of all taxes collected in this country and top 5% Pay 58% and the top 10% pay 70% of all federal income taxes collected in this country. Basically, the top 1% pays for nearly 40% and the top 10% pay for nearly 70% of the federal services you get numb nuts. Do you even pay federal income tax? Probably not, since 50% of Americans don't.

Also, before you go attacking the Tea-Party, keep in mind that there was not even ONE single arrest during a Tea Party protest and there have been nearly 3,000 arrests from the freeloading, smelling dipshits out there protesting something they don't have a clue about. They should be protesting the Gov't who continues to collect money from hard working people, like me, and then throw away on useless programs.
I'll give you a tissue if you get me some reliable statistics.
ImageImageImage
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Skate4RnR wrote:
steeler36 wrote:The top 1% pay 38% of all taxes collected in this country and top 5% Pay 58% and the top 10% pay 70% of all federal income taxes collected in this country. Basically, the top 1% pays for nearly 40% and the top 10% pay for nearly 70% of the federal services you get numb nuts. Do you even pay federal income tax? Probably not, since 50% of Americans don't.

He's a fucking self-made millionaire. He don't have to give you shit.

Why is it these clowns have to claim to be rich and successful as if it made their opinions more correct?
ImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I dunno, I kinda believe him man. I mean, he does come off as rich the way he's obviously well educated.
ImageImageImage
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

Skate4RnR wrote:I'll give you a tissue if you get me some reliable statistics.

According to the Congressional budget office, up to 2006:

And depicting only income tax:

Can anybody here who is a progressive tell me why this is a bad thing?

Kneelandbobdylan, I noticed you're a fan off FDR, can you tell me why this is a bad thing? I'm still waiting for your answer in Skate's "Look at this shit" thread as well.
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Scoundrel wrote:According to the Congressional budget office, up to 2006:

And depicting only income tax:

Thanks for posting those!
ImageImageImage
steeler36
Forming a Band

Post by steeler36 »

Skate4RnR wrote:

I don't need a tissue....But here are your stats. They come from the IRS.

http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays- ... taxes.html
steeler36
Forming a Band

Post by steeler36 »

Skate4RnR wrote:

He's a fucking self-made millionaire. He don't have to give you shit.

I never said I was a self made millionaire. I'm not, but I make a good living. BTW, I did give him the shit.

Why is it these clowns have to claim to be rich and successful as if it made their opinions more correct?
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Man, you use that quote function real good.
ImageImageImage
toddzilla
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by toddzilla »

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Are all Tea Partiers big butthurt crybaby bitches like you assclowns? Do you wonder why no one takes the Tea Party seriously?
ImageImage
This is your precious Tea Party. A bunch of morans. :roll:

Why are you guys so afraid of people who have decided to protest corporate greed by boycotting sanitation and hygeine? What do you think they will do?
ImageImage
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

I agree with a lot of the OWS and I am a graduate with an MBA and believe in the free market. However, there are things that are fundamentally flawed in our country. While I don' agree with some of the stuff the OWS/99% have done in protests, I understand the frustration.

However, I feel this guy and others like him that have gone viral, represent more of the 99% that are upset vs. the students pissed off they have to pay back their student loans but had to go to the best school because a State school at 1/4 of the price wasn't good enough.

I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

:shock:
ImageImage
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

I don't understand human behavior.

* redistribution of others wealth but don't touch our fucking pizzas

* we are all part of the society but don't rape ->our<- women (our means they still put people in categories, us and them)

* If it's drugs and meth it's ok to break the law if it's financial it's not ok.
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Americans fighting Americans is nothing new. Remember the Civil War?
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Peter King can go fuck himself.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

RATTrules, you keep repeating the same shit over and over. It leaves me under the impression that you are a knee-jerk reactionary who doesn't really understand why the things you complain about are the way they are (a common accusation of the OWS protesters, no?). Lets see what kind of depth you have. Please answer the following questions to the best of your knowledge.

RATTrules wrote: The top 1% own 40% of the wealth in America! 40%!

How did that happen and how can you remedy the situation? (please place more emphasis on the first part of the question)

Define wealth and include a description, or better yet a method, for determining value.

RATTrules wrote: Not only that the income level for the top 1% has gone up exponentially higher than the rest of us over the past 30 years! They buy their way to many of the advantages they have!
Why has the income level of the top 1% gone up higher than the rate of the "average" worker?

Describe the advantages they have "bought".

RATTrules wrote:They get all the tax breaks and shelters while the rest of us slave away! If you don't think the very rich buy politicians and parties then you're living under a rock!

To be fair, if you answer the above questions with attempted conviction I will explain how the above quote is inaccurate and why making a distinction between "getting" tax breaks and tax shelters and "finding" tax breaks and tax shelters is very important, and reflective of the larger problems at hand.

Constantine wrote:I think the 1% should only own no more than 20%

Can you lay out the rigorous application of logic and reason that led you to that number?
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.