Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law

Post by Constantine »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... p3I#at=237

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdxXhn3We7U

President Obama who pledged to veto the National Defense Authorization Act has signed it. Of course his promise was only for public consumption. After all lying to your enemy is what invading corporate takeover army's do. It was the Obama administration all along that demanded the indefinite detention provisions be added while at the same time telling the America people he was fighting to protect their rights. This is treason on parade,in your face all out despotism!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

You hate him anyway so why rely on him to veto after it was passed wholeheartedly through the houses by both GOP and Dems?

Not saying the signing is the right thing to do but it would be more correct to vent your anger on to both sides.

After the re-writes does it still include unlimited detention for US citizens? I read the White House negotiated a change to the language to drop the veto.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

People to cry to:
Dr J Jones
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Dr J Jones »

I am amazed that people are willing to stand quietly while some douchbag strips their rights away...

we're so fucked
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

My fellow Americans,

I'd like to take this opportunity to post some of my left wing accomplishments:

- Racked up more debt in 3 years, than Bush was able to in 8 years - $6 TRILLION
- Pushed the debt/GDP ratio ABOVE 100% (1/2/11) -- Greece is now over 100% as well
- Renewed the Bush Tax cuts, despite promising I wouldn't (My other face was screeching that we need to raise taxes)
- Kept Gitmo open, despite promising I wouldn't
- Renewed the Patriot Act, despite promising I wouldn't
- Record breaking 250 million gallon oil spill, despite saying I would properly "steward the environment"
- Lent 500 million to my buddies at Solyndra, which was flushed in record time
- Signed a defense bill allowing indefinite detentions of American Citizens, without a trial
- Standing idly by while Iran develops a Nuclear Weapon - Neville Chamberlain would be proud
- Sent Iran a stealth drone in perfect working condition, just before Christmas 2011
- Sold guns to drug lords, who have killed Americans using the same guns I sold. (Fast & Furious)
- Gutting the military, and instead building up "internal security forces" like DHS
- Each US Taxpayers share of the US debt we've racked up is now almost the cost of a home: $134,735+

Some people call this a smash & grab, others Cloward & Piven, but isn't it all just 6 of one, or a half dozen of the other?

Sincerely,
Barrack Insane Obama
"Our grandchildren will owe it, so don't worry about it"
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

These elected officials are out of their goddamn minds, not just O-dogg.
ImageImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Drones cleared for domestic use across the US

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-drones-border-patrol-489

Homeland Security monitors journalists

http://rt.com/usa/news/homeland-securit ... toring-321

You white americans are gonna end in death camps hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Change you can believe in!!!! MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Yes we can!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:
supernaught9
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by supernaught9 »

Thats fuuuuuuucked up! Why no news coverage ?? coming here to find out is crazy!
Yeah shit is going to get bad soon, they should impeach him asap!
Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

supernaught9 wrote:Thats fuuuuuuucked up! Why no news coverage ?? coming here to find out is crazy!
Yeah shit is going to get bad soon, they should impeach him asap!
Who should? The Republicans? :lol: :lol: :lol: Both sides are in on it
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

It's unclear exactly why, but the Department of Homeland has been operating a "Social Networking/Media Capability" program to monitor the top blogs, forums and social networks online for at least the past 18 months. Based on a privacy compliance review from last November recently obtained by Reuters, the purpose of the project is to "collect information used in providing situational awareness and establishing a common operating picture." Whatever that means. Either way, the list of sites reported by Reuters reveals in a Wednesday afternoon exclusive is pretty intriguing:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technolo ... imes/47300
joey64
Headlining Clubs

Post by joey64 »

& what is the percentage of American citizens that are registered to vote? anybody know?
insouciance - the fine art of not giving a shit, done in a classy way