Why Are Conservatives Happier Than Liberals?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Why Are Conservatives Happier Than Liberals?

Post by brotherplanet »

Why Are Conservatives Happier Than Liberals?...

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/business ... 12-09.html

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Why Are Conservatives Happier Than Liberals?

Post by Luminiferous »

Let's see if I can diagnose the problem..

Two groups - people in a warm, well-paid environment with benefits vs. mostly under-employed and jobless people..

I'm going to take a wild swing on which one is the "happy" group.. :roll:
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Because they're delusional enough to believe in bible fairy tales!

Jesus is nothing more than a Middle eastern myth and no more real than Zeus or Medusa!
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

brotherplanet wrote:Why Are Conservatives Happier Than Liberals?...

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/business ... 12-09.html

Because they get off on passing judgement on 'others' not realizing that many of what they are against, Jesus never would be, and people within their own party seem to be caught in acts that they stand against. Such as cheating on wife (marriage is sacred except when your horny and/or need a divorce like Newit) or engaging in gay sex after being against it.

Then they will say they are praying and it's a 'private matter'
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

" and asks some liberals at Occupy DC and conservatives at the American Enterprise Institute to grade their own happiness."

Those are two interesting, and not at all similar, groups to compare.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Because like a blonde bimbo they have no idea whats going on, just ask George W. Bush!
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Luminiferous wrote:Let's see if I can diagnose the problem..

Two groups - people in a warm, well-paid environment with benefits vs. mostly under-employed and jobless people..

I'm going to take a wild swing on which one is the "happy" group.. :roll:

Wat a sec... So liberals don't go to school, earn a degree and get good jobs? Only conservatives do that?

And there are no poor Conservatives down in the South?

Mike Bloomberg, the multimillionaire Mayor of New York was a Democrat his entire life. He switched to the Republican party because it was the only primary he could win, became mayor, and after awhile left the Republican party. The guy is pretty damn liberal.

George Soros is a liberal.

Almost everyone in Hollywood is a liberal, and those folks aren't poor.

Michael Moore isn't a liberal?

And yeah, sure there are liberals who are poor, but I don't think you can separate the two groups the way you did in your post.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I know you wanted to read me saying that, but I never claimed any of those things..

I was referring to your lopsided article which did a perfect job "separating the two groups" don't you think? They questioned a group of well paid cons and a bunch of jerkoffs at a Occupy DC..

Why not question some UNEMPLOYED conservaturds and see how happy they are? Not gainfully employed and very financially comfortable ones like in the article.

Then question some libtards who are gainfully employed with benefits and being well paid like the cons in the article..

Wanna bet the results would be the same only different sides being happy and unhappy, but then you probably wouldn't have posted this little blurb..? :roll:
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Luminiferous wrote:I know you wanted to read me saying that, but I never claimed any of those things..

I was referring to your lopsided article which did a perfect job "separating the two groups" don't you think? They questioned a group of well paid cons and a bunch of jerkoffs at a Occupy DC..

Why not question some UNEMPLOYED conservaturds and see how happy they are? Not gainfully employed and very financially comfortable ones like in the article.

Then question some libtards who are gainfully employed with benefits and being well paid like the cons in the article..

Wanna bet the results would be the same only different sides being happy and unhappy, but then you probably wouldn't have posted this little blurb..? :roll:
Actually, I took what you wrote at face value.

I wouldn't have posted it if it was the opposite? I didn't already make fun of Bush backing Romney? You think I've picked the conservative side?

Dude, it's hard to be a conservative when you don't even believe in an imaginary friend called god and you think the Republicans are the flip side of the Democratic joke.

The fact that anybody here actually defends and supports a politician is a fucking joke.

Bush signed the Patriot Act and opened Guantanamo Bay

Obama extended the Patriot Act and kept Guantanamo Bay open.

And people are picking sides?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Let's just say your "side" on here, judging by your posting history, seems to lean more one way than the other, all the while claiming you don't lean either way..

Oh but you did throw out the worst endorsement for Romney.. :lol:
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Luminiferous wrote:Let's just say your "side" on here, judging by your posting history, seems to lean more one way than the other, all the while claiming you don't lean either way..

Oh but you did throw out the worst endorsement for Romney.. :lol:
Obama is President, so more stuff will be about him. Right now Romney can make ZERO decisions that do a damn thing outside of a campaign.

Though he said he would have also signed the NDAA as Obama had done, so if he wins he'll be just as big of a dick.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Ignorance is bliss.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

brotherplanet wrote: The fact that anybody here actually defends and supports a politician is a fucking joke.
People are not "defending or supporting politicians." They are correcting your facts while exposing your lies and your ignorance.

The fact that you do nothing but complain makes you the biggest joke on this site. You're a whiner, a true cunt.

Then to make matters worse, you continue to complain even when it's clear that what you are complaining about is not happening. You are a whiny cunt who is stuck on stupid.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Ignorance is bliss.
You know what?

I'm sure for a great many that's actually the case.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

RATTrules wrote:Because they're delusional enough to believe in bible fairy tales!

Jesus is nothing more than a Middle eastern myth and no more real than Zeus or Medusa!
Zeus and Medusa are at least part of our European heritage. You know the one that spawned the Greek and Roman civilizations, and was all but wiped out by Jesus loving barbarians from camel land?
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Liberals & Dems are much kinkier though in the bedroom. Not sure how many conservative right wing nut women get out their dildos/vibrators and have fun!
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

gtrjay wrote:Liberals & Dems are much kinkier though in the bedroom. Not sure how many conservative right wing nut women get out their dildos/vibrators and have fun!
Not so sure. The conservative Christian chicks I fucked turned out to be really horny and dirty in the bedroom. So much repressed sexuality. I remember one asking me if I still respect her after I´ve seen what a horny whore she really is. We were together for over a year after that :)
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Love_Industry wrote:
gtrjay wrote:Liberals & Dems are much kinkier though in the bedroom. Not sure how many conservative right wing nut women get out their dildos/vibrators and have fun!
Not so sure. The conservative Christian chicks I fucked turned out to be really horny and dirty in the bedroom. So much repressed sexuality. I remember one asking me if I still respect her after I´ve seen what a horny whore she really is. We were together for over a year after that :)
which proves my point! Deep down she probably thought of licking a twat too, not too conservative!!!! LOL!