Congresswoman owns asshole business owner..

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Congresswoman owns asshole business owner..

Post by Luminiferous »

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/t ... own-062713

This is what "Congressional Oversight" is supposed to be about. Indeed, this is what it was always supposed to be about.

Representative Tammy Duckworth, who lost both legs and had her arm sewn back on, mostly, lays it down. A businessman is called out. It seems his company got something like $500 million in contracts from the government, primarily because his company was a "small business, disabled veteran owned." His disability? When he was in prep-school, he twisted his ankle playing football.

The prep school was the one at Monmouth, which is the feeder for West Point, but if you come in from civilian life, it has no military obligation at all. If you are a soldier already and go there to refresh your academics but you don't make it, then you go back to the Army. But if you are a civilian when you get there, and you don't make the cut, then you walk out as a civilian. Folks, just because you dress up, that does not make you military.

This man, and those like him, hurt us.

(Duckworth is the first Asian-American woman elected to Congress in Illinois, the first disabled woman to be elected to the U.S. House of Representatives, and the first member of Congress born in Thailand. She is an Iraq War veteran, serving as a U.S. Army helicopter pilot and suffered severe combat wounds, losing both of her legs and damaging her right arm. She was the first female double amputee from the war. She continues to serve as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Illinois Army National Guard along with her husband, Major Bryan W. Bowlsbey, a signal officer and fellow Iraq War veteran.)

I guess Mr Castillo can try to apply for another disability waiver for the sore ass he's sporting now...
tapsmiled
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Congresswoman owns asshole business owner..

Post by tapsmiled »

This is fantastic. She completely emasculated this guy, and there was absolutely nothing he could say to counter her argument.
AngryAgain wrote:FUCK YOU LEPPARDCUNTIOWA - TAKE A WALK IN MY SHOES U PIECE OF SHIT
cookie wrote:last I checked you couldn't catch ecoli from your chuff.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Even clot-eating one armed push-upping cellphone carriers have standards.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Re: Congresswoman owns asshole business owner..

Post by brotherplanet »

Bravo!