GOP Falling Apart: Lee vs Rove

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

GOP Falling Apart: Lee vs Rove

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Fireworks: Karl Rove vs. Sen. Mike Lee On Government Shutdown Over Obamacare
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... acare.html

Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Karl Rove debated shutting down the government over Obamacare on Monday's broadcast of Sean Hannity's nationally-syndicated radio show.

Rove argued against the shutdown, while Sen. Lee explained why he is in favor of risking a shutdown in order to stop Obamacare.

"This assumes that the Democrats are going to be scared of a shutdown, they're not they want it!" Rove said. "They know what happened to us in 1995 when the government got shutdown and they would love that to happen to them again."

"This is the one strategy, the one tactic that might be able to guarantee that the Democrats pick up seats in the Congress in 2014," Rove also said.

KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: GOP Falling Apart: Lee vs Rove

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

I don't know man, I wish more people would see the Republicans as they are, but the batshit crazy is strong in the U.S.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper