Republican Fucks Demanded And Got Nothing

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KISSFAQ2
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Republican Fucks Demanded And Got Nothing

Post by KISSFAQ2 »

KISSFAQ2
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: Republican Fucks Demanded And Got Nothing

Post by KISSFAQ2 »

It is indeed. I am loving watching the Republicans crash and burn. There won't be a Republican President for many many years now and that is fantastic.
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

For the most part, I would have to agree. While there have been good things done by Republican Presidents in the past, not enough of their good deeds have overshadowed the good deeds done by Democrats. Especially in recent years. The bad stuff done by Republican Presidents has been nothing short of appalling.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

KISSFAQ2 wrote:It is indeed. I am loving watching the Republicans crash and burn. There won't be a Republican President for many many years now and that is fantastic.
Maybe NEVER again! Definitely not in 2016!
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

RATTrules wrote:
KISSFAQ2 wrote:It is indeed. I am loving watching the Republicans crash and burn. There won't be a Republican President for many many years now and that is fantastic.
Of course it will happen again. Not until at least January 2021, January 2025 if Hillary runs.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

AliceManson wrote:
RATTrules wrote:
Of course it will happen again. Not until at least January 2021, January 2025 if Hillary runs.
The demographics of this nation saying no. We we are becoming more liberal in most areas so the odds of a GOP candidate winning are almost none. Look at a national map and you'll see it's very difficult to get 270 electoral votes from the red states! Almost impossible!