Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health care

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health care

Post by BlackCrypt »

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

Is NBC a respectable source for info??

By Lisa Myers and Hannah Rappleye

NBC News

President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”

MORE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health c

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Give the guy a break! This is the most complex healthcare system ever developed in the HISTORY of the world! India and China do not have universal health care plus we're talking about only 5 percent of the population. The vast majority of people can keep their healthcare plans including me!
absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

Post by absolutely fabulous »

there was a grandfather law when the bill was up for election.

a few months later, the HHS rewrote that if any health plan changed their terms it was deemed not grandfathered. they knew the act made most plans change. why would they do that?

rattrules, hope you're happy paying for maternity services.
The Fiendster wrote:I hate everyone in this thread. Especially myself.

FUCK. I need a drink. :lol: