Fact-checking Benghazi: All Lies

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Fact-checking Benghazi: All Lies

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Fact-checking Benghazi: The rhetoric hasn't matched up with reality
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... nt-round-/
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Fact-checking Benghazi: All Lies

Post by vlad »

Came across this while reading that Dick fucking Cheney said HRCshould be held "accountable" for Benghazi. These attacks all occurred under Cheney's (er...I mean Bush's) watch.
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
I am stunned, stunned I tell you that Issa and the latest investigation (what is it, 4th or 5th?) haven't gone after these. :P
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Dick Cheney is a detestable human being.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: These attacks all occurred under Cheney's (er...I mean Bush's) watch.
:)

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
Lol
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.