ANOTHER Lying politician...

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Dr J Jones
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

ANOTHER Lying politician...

Post by Dr J Jones »

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Alison ... id/598883/#

In a shocking hidden camera video, Kentucky Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes has been accused by her own campaign team of telling bald-faced lies about supporting the state’s coal industry.

The video captures Grimes’ staffers and employees of local Democratic Party affiliates claiming that she’s pushing the industry purely for political purposes in a desperate bid to defeat Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, reports The Washington Free Beacon.

Produced by conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe, the video opens with footage from a Grimes’ ad, in which she says, "I’m not Barack Obama. I disagree with him on guns, coal and the EPA. I’m going to stand up for what keeps the light on her in the state of Kentucky, and that is our coal industry."

But it then goes on to show an undercover videographer asking a Democratic Party aide, "If we can get her elected do you think she is going to do the right thing and she’s gonna try to wipe out that coal industry and go for better resources?"

Fayette County Democratic Party operative Gina Bess, then replies, "I absolutely think she is."

Ros Hines, a staffer in Grimes’ Lexington campaign office, was also secretly recorded suggesting that the Democratic candidate was just defending the coal industry to woo voters.

"She’s saying something positive about coal because she wants to be elected," said Hines. "And in the state of Kentucky, if you are anti-coal, you will not get elected, period, end of conversation."

And Juanita Rodriguez of the Warren County Democratic Party went so far as to call it "a lying game," and assumed that Grimes does not, in fact, support the industry to the extent that she has declared in public, according to the Free Beacon.

"She has to say that," says Rodriguez. "But you know what? Politics is a game. You do what you have to do to get [elected]. It’s a lying game unfortunately. I really don’t think her heart is 100 percent in backing coal.

"But she has to say she is because she will not get a high number of votes in this state if she doesn’t. But she’s got to get in there first, and she’s gonna say whatever she has to say or do. And that’s the way the political game is played."

In the run-up to the midterm elections, Grimes has jumped on McConnell’s longtime opposition to the Environmental Protection Agency’s plans to crack down on the coal industry’s greenhouse gas emissions.

Although McConnell had introduced a bill in the Senate, to curtail EPA measure, Senate Democrats voted it down, according to the Free Beacon.

Now McConnell’s campaign spokeswoman, Allison Moore, has denounced Grimes, who has been backed by former President Bill Clinton, for conducting a deceitful campaign.

"It is absolutely shocking that Alison Lundergan Grimes’ own staff now admits that she has no intention of protecting the coal industry," Moore told the Free Beacon. "The level of deception that Alison Grimes and her campaign engages in to appear pro-coal despite virulent opposition is both disturbing and dangerous."

O’Keefe said his Grimes video from his Project Veritas Action group "is the beginning of a nationwide undercover investigation into the upcoming elections."

The video was unveiled as a recent poll by Real Clear Politics showed she was trailing the GOP incumbent 47 percent to 42 percent, while Nate Silver’s election model reportedly revealed that has just a 12 percent chance of victory in November.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: ANOTHER Lying politician...

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Anyone pissed off at this Congress enough to label it with a 14% approval rating, who's shouts "VOTE EM ALL OUT!" and re-elects McConnell deserves every bit of misery that will continue with that old crone in office..

Talk about a fossil that needs to find the nearest tar pit..
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

So,....Because I point out the lies of a Democrat I can't be an Independent? :lol:

I'm going to go ahead and make this thread about ALL the piece of shit lying politicians from the president on down. There's plenty of dishonesty and corruption to go around. I'll post one lie after another. I'll alternate between Democrats and Republicans,,,,

Your response is so typical. Instead of admitting that someone from your party is a lying sack of shit you want to shoot the messenger. :lol:
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

Danzig in the Dark

Dr J Jones wrote:

So,....Because I point out the lies of a Democrat I can't be an Independent? :lol:
It's because you consistently favor the conservative agenda.
Dr J Jones wrote:I'm going to go ahead and make this thread about ALL the piece of shit lying politicians from the president on down. There's plenty of dishonesty and corruption to go around. I'll post one lie after another. I'll alternate between Democrats and Republicans,,,,

Your response is so typical. Instead of admitting that someone from your party is a lying sack of shit you want to shoot the messenger. :lol:

Mr. O'Keefe is not a credible source. His dishonesty is well documented, as I've demonstrated. If you have evidence from other sources, non-felons if possible, let's see them.
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Good old Grimey Grimes.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I can't help feeling Dr J Jones is all hopped-up and giddy posting this kinda shit, in the same way the 5-minutes-and-a-bat folks get a rush out of posting child molestation stories or racists enjoy posting videos of black gangsta animals killing Whitey.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

Yes, I enjoy laughing at liars and the fools who willingly defend and support them in the name of some idiotic political party.

:lol:
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Dr J Jones wrote:Yes, I enjoy laughing at liars and the fools who willingly defend and support them in the name of some idiotic political party.

LET'S GO DEMOCRATS!

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

“Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.”
Barack Obama

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Kentucky Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes has a hell of a lot to do with the Presidency, for sure.
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

MurrayFiend wrote:Kentucky Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes has a hell of a lot to do with the Presidency, for sure.

Nothing to do with the presidency...I was just listing another lying politician,,,starting with the president...I'll be working my way down through the Senate and congress..governors...

They all lie.

Go Democrats! Go Republicans!

Goldman/Sachs 2016
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Oh, well, then. Continue the list, please. I expect it to be comprehensive.
Danzig in the Dark

This needs some motherfucking theme music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-u4t27bBd8
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Dr J Jones wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:Kentucky Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes has a hell of a lot to do with the Presidency, for sure.

Nothing to do with the presidency...I was just listing another lying politician,,,starting with the president...I'll be working my way down through the Senate and congress..governors...

They all lie.

Goldman/Sachs 2016

Call me a grammar Nazi if you want and I'll proudly wear the label, but I can't take seriously anybody who not only misuses ellipses but thinks that putting multiple commas in a row is a thing. Where the fuck does that come from? No school ever taught that. Why do you do it?
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

tin00can wrote:
Dr J Jones wrote:

They all lie.

Goldman/Sachs 2016

Call me a grammar Nazi if you want and I'll proudly wear the label, but I can't take seriously anybody who not only misuses ellipses but thinks that putting multiple commas in a row is a thing. Where the fuck does that come from? No school ever taught that. Why do you do it?
Yeah! WTF?
That totally nullifies any opinion you have.
Let's be glad you don't have to take a written test to vote for president, eh?
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

tin00can wrote:
Dr J Jones wrote:

They all lie.

Goldman/Sachs 2016

Just to freak people like you out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol:
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Gazpacho wrote: Yeah! WTF?

Holy retarded extrapolation, Batman.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

tin00can wrote:
Gazpacho wrote: Yeah! WTF?

Holy retarded extrapolation, Batman.
And another thread gets the package.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

http://www.examiner.com/article/lies-de ... -bombshell

With the bombshell admission of the main architect of Obamacare that a series of lies were told to the American public to get the new healthcare law passed, conservatives have been vindicated. Everything we said about the law from the very beginning has now been confirmed as the truth by the very ones who put the law together.

Barack Obama finds himself at the center of yet another major scandal.
Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
Jonathan Gruber, the main architect of Obamacare, admitted in a panel discussion on the subject in October of 2013 that the Obama Administration, Democrats in Congress, and others who helped craft the law engaged in a program of systematic dishonesty to get the law approved. Gruber stated that without such broad based deception, Obamacare would have never been passed into law. But what the public got as a result is one massive fraudulent program.

This means that in selling Obamacare to the public, government authorities including elected officials lied to the public as a matter of routine. Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi (who was Speaker of the House at the time), HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, Jon Holdren, Cass Sunstein, John Podesta, and many others, knew full well that nothing Obama had promised the public would be honored. These promises were made to get public support alone. Once the law passed, it would be as if those promises were never made.

Every single Republican in both the House and the Senate voted against Obamacare. This was a Democrat ploy from day one. But the Democrats had help from one key Republican. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, a Bush appointee, went along with the whole thing, allowing the big lie to continue and even given it legal sanction by ruling in favor of it.

One of the more dastardly deceptions disclosed by Gruber was that the Obamacare law was written in such a convoluted way that no lay person and very few public officials could understand it without legal help. The reason this was done, said Gruber, was to make it very difficult for anyone to understand the law and therefore easier to hide in its pages facts such as the program being a tax. But requiring citizens to make a purchase is not a tax. It is a mandate to make a purchase. Yet hidden within the pages of the mammoth law is the fact that between 20 and 30 new taxes are mandated to help pay the enormous cost of its implementation. The concept itself, however, the individual mandate, is not a tax despite Obama lawyers arguing that is is a tax when they argued the case for the law before the Supreme Court.

Chief Justice Roberts bought the scheme, or at least appeared to do so, hook, line, and sinker. Thus, the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public was shoved down the throats of the citizens, all with the sanction of the Supreme Court.

The questions, then, abound. Does this mean that since the entire law is fraudulent that it is therefore null and void? Are those who lied to the public to get a government program passed legally liable for their deception and lies? If government is forced to lie to get the support of the public, the premise presumes that the public does not support the basic concept of the law and must be fooled into supporting it. But they never supported it. Obamacare never got to the 50 percent mark of public approval. But their representatives in Congress did, or least Democratic representatives did. What kind of legal action is available to hold accountable government officials and their consultants who lied to the public to get a law passed? If there is a law concerning such a dastardly act, then those who participated in it should face prosecution in a court of law.

If this had been the only big lie told to the public by this administration, it would be bad enough. But this has been shown to be a pattern, the mode of operation of an administration that knows its ideology and programs are not accepted by the majority of the public. The objective, then, became to shove that ideology and those programs down the throats of the public by hiding the true nature of what the administration wanted to do.

Thus, Americans were promised that if you like your doctor and your present healthcare plan, you can keep them. That was a lie. Americans were promised that the average family would save an average of $2500 per year with Obamacare. That was a lie. Most Americans are paying much more, and many cannot afford the premiums. Americans were told that the reason for Obamacare was to cover all of the 40 million citizens or so who do not have healthcare. That was a lie. After a full year of being implemented only seven million are insured through Obamacare. This year the government lowered expectations and projected that only about three million will sign up. So, Obamacare is not even coming close to doing what the government told us it was intended to do. Yet another lie.

These lies pertain to Obamacare alone. This does not even begin to address the multiplicity of lies told by the administration about Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, Benghazi, the VA scandal, the gargantuan and dangerous scandal broiling concerning the southern border and illegal immigration, and the failure to secure the southern border while claiming before the public that the border is safer now than it has ever been.

Thus, what we have now is a federal government that believes the citizens are so dumb, so stupid, so feeble minded and childish that it is not only ethical but commendable for government to lie to us. Deeply embedded in that mindset is a deep seated hatred for the citizens. We exist only to further the goals and objectives of globalist neo-Marxists as they march toward the eradication of freedom and capitalism. We are but pawns in the hands of cold, calculating government thugs who have no more ethics or scruples than street gangs in Chicago or Mexican drug cartels.

Some of us have been fully aware that this is the mindset of the Obama-Clinton-Reid-Pelosi cabal. We screamed bloody murder from 2006 to today that citizens should wash their hands of this entire deceptive cesspool and refuse to elect any of them to office. We were ignored. Apparently more and more Americans are waking up. But it is not enough to merely be awake. Action must be taken to wrest control away from the monster that has set up shop right in the the middle of the U.S. government.

Gotta love the government.....
Idiots!
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

Nancy Pelosi on Gruber: I don't know who he is

Nancy Pelosi claimed Thursday she didn’t know who ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber is, after several tapes surfaced showing him gloating about how the law was written to take advantage of the stupidity of the American voter.

Problem is, Gruber’s analysis of the law was cited extensively by her office back in 2009.

Pelosi, the House Democratic leader, tried to downplay Gruber’s role during a press conference on Thursday.

She claimed she doesn’t know who he is, and that he didn’t help write the law. “Let’s put him aside,” she said.

However, Gruber was involved in the process – as his newly surfaced remarks make clear – and his analysis indeed was cited by Pelosi’s office when she was House speaker in late 2009.

At the time, her office put out a “health insurance reform mythbuster” press release pointing to the work of “noted MIT health care economist Jonathan Gruber” in examining the House bill’s impact on premiums. They noted that Gruber found it “would result in lower premiums than under current law for the millions of Americans using the newly-established Health Insurance Exchange.”

Pelosi also mentioned Gruber during a press conference at the time.

Still, when the press release was brought to Pelosi’s office’s attention on Thursday, aides indicated she does not know him – as she does not know everyone they have cited on their website.

And her spokesman claimed Gruber was not technically a bill author. "We've cited the work of dozens upon dozens of economists over the years. As the Leader said today, Mr. Gruber played no role in drafting our bill," Pelosi spokesman Drew Hammill said.

Democrats have been putting some distance between themselves and Gruber after a series of recordings – mostly from 2012 and 2013 – have surfaced showing him bad-mouthing American voters.

The latest shows him speaking at the University of Rhode Island in 2012 about the law’s so-called "Cadillac tax.” The “Cadillac tax” mandates that insurance companies be taxed rather than policy holders. He said that taxing individuals would have been “politically impossible,” but taxing the companies worked because Americans didn't understand the difference.

“So basically it's the same thing,” he said. “We just tax the insurance companies, they pass on higher prices that offsets the tax break we get, it ends up being the same thing. It's a very clever, you know, basic exploitation of the lack of economic understanding of the American voter.”

The new video follows another showing him speaking on a similar topic at an October 2013 event at Washington University in St. Louis. Referring to the "Cadillac tax,” he said: "They proposed it and that passed, because the American people are too stupid to understand the difference." He also has said a lack of transparency helped the law pass.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, traveling with President Obama in Burma, said he disagrees with Gruber's comments.

Earnest claimed the bill was written in a transparent way and that it's Republicans who aren't transparent about how they would replace it.

Lying sacks of shit!
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.