Mike Huckabee maybe running for 2016 Presidency.

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Mike Huckabee maybe running for 2016 Presidency.

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/01/03/hu ... l-run-stay

I will not vote for him at all. It would be like voting for Pat Robertson in 1988 in the primaries.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Mike Huckabee maybe running for 2016 Presidency.

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Grendel wrote:You need to vote for the candidate that is most in favor of a strong public assistance program
Increasing mental health care would benefit HMZ as well.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

It'll never happen, I know, but if it's Huckabee-Hillary, will you vote for the feminazi?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
I will not vote for him at all.
Does that mean you'll only vote for him a little bit?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

MurrayFiend wrote:It'll never happen, I know, but if it's Huckabee-Hillary, will you vote for the feminazi?
Joan Jett supported Huckabee the last time around.

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Between Hillary and Elizabeth Warren I would have to vote for Hillary.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Between Hillary and Elizabeth Warren I would have to vote for Hillary.
Why? Seriously, why?
ImageImage
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Elizabeth Warren is too far left and on top of that she slandered Scott Brown's views on abortion. It is already confirmed he is pro-choice.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Elizabeth Warren is too far left and on top of that she slandered Scott Brown's views on abortion. It is already confirmed he is pro-choice.
You're talking politics again.
Sig bet time?!

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

I am not predicting a winner. So there is no signature bets now.
Danzig in the Dark

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Elizabeth Warren is too far left and on top of that she slandered Scott Brown's views on abortion. It is already confirmed he is pro-choice.
Too far left in what respect?
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Huckabee is somewhat of a populist and and gives a decent dose of corporate skepticism, in contrast to most of the potential GOP candidates. In contrast to half of the Democratic candidates as well.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Too far left in what respect?
She's a woman, therefore she's evil.
Last edited by Turner Coates on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr J Jones
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Dr J Jones »

I can't think of one potential candidate that is worthy of the job but hey I have felt that way about the last 3 or 4 elections. Our standards are so fucking low. Everyone is distracted by fake "social issues" that will NEVER be resolved no matter who is fucking president. We keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result. We elect unqualified, corrupt liars and wonder why the government is fill with unqualified, corrupt liars! :lol: Brilliant!

In 2016 will will just continue our slow and steady spiral into a dependent filled, lazy nation of victims and criminals.

Goldman/Sachs 2016
Danzig in the Dark

Dr J Jones wrote:I can't think of one potential candidate that is worthy of the job but hey I have felt that way about the last 3 or 4 elections. Our standards are so fucking low. Everyone is distracted by fake "social issues" that will NEVER be resolved no matter who is fucking president. We keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result. We elect unqualified, corrupt liars and wonder why the government is fill with unqualified, corrupt liars! :lol: Brilliant!

In 2016 will will just continue our slow and steady spiral into a dependent filled, lazy nation of victims and criminals.

Goldman/Sachs 2016
You sit on your ass and do nothing but pass judgment on those who do something. Tell me how much better results you get. I'll wait.
ImageImage
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

Dr J Jones wrote:I can't think of one potential candidate that is worthy of the job but hey I have felt that way about the last 3 or 4 elections. Our standards are so fucking low. Everyone is distracted by fake "social issues" that will NEVER be resolved no matter who is fucking president. We keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result. We elect unqualified, corrupt liars and wonder why the government is fill with unqualified, corrupt liars! :lol: Brilliant!

Goldman/Sachs 2016
You sit on your ass and do nothing but pass judgment on those who do something. Tell me how much better results you get. I'll wait.
I pass judgement based on their shitty performance. Pretty easy to see. They are shitty.

How about a president that is honest?
Perhaps the commander should have some experience in commanding? Perhaps we could have a president that doesn't have a chip on his shoulder and has some humility.
Maybe a president who doesn't pander to special interest groups.
May someone who's name is not Fucking Bush or Fucking Clinton.
Can we see his/her college transcripts and grades?
I wanna see an impressive resume' I'm hiring the the president not a fast food worker.

I could go on an on but you will never understand because you are part of the problem. These people that you speak of that are "doing something", what are they doing? The answer is...perpetuating the problem, THAT is what they are doing. Nothing more. Shitty misguided people elect shitty misguided politicians.

You don't think we should have higher standards for the hiring of the President? Again, you are part of the problem.
We elected a president or two who's college records are fucking sealed! And some of you think that's ok! It's RED FLAG in the hiring process to me. What do they have to hide?

anyway...

ALL of the potential candidates are shit. Same old Same old. Until I see evidence that supports the contrary I will hold that belief.

You have a swell day.
Danzig in the Dark

Dr J Jones wrote:

Goldman/Sachs 2016
I pass judgement based on their shitty performance. Pretty easy to see. They are shitty.

How about a president that is honest?
Perhaps the commander should have some experience in commanding? Perhaps we could have a president that doesn't have a chip on his shoulder and has some humility.
Maybe a president who doesn't pander to special interest groups.
May someone who's name is not Fucking Bush or Fucking Clinton.
Can we see his/her college transcripts and grades?
I wanna see an impressive resume' I'm hiring the the president not a fast food worker.

I could go on an on but you will never understand because you are part of the problem. These people that you speak of that are "doing something", what are they doing? The answer is...perpetuating the problem, THAT is what they are doing. Nothing more. Shitty misguided people elect shitty misguided politicians.

You don't think we should have higher standards for the hiring of the President? Again, you are part of the problem.
We elected a president or two who's college records are fucking sealed! And some of you think that's ok! It's RED FLAG in the hiring process to me. What do they have to hide?

anyway...

ALL of the potential candidates are shit. Same old Same old. Until I see evidence that supports the contrary I will hold that belief.

You have a swell day.
You are the problem. What have you ever done? You sit on your ass expecting everyone else to make things better. It's time for you to step up to the challenge or shut your whore mouth and quit being a bitch.
ImageImage
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

Let's break down this slice of liberal genius...shall we?

"I am the problem"
Right, because I expect honesty and accountability from my president. And some governing experience would be nice.

"What have you ever done?"
Gosh, uhm, I am honest, hard working and active in my community, I even have my own foundation that donates money and musical instruments to the local school district. I feel pretty good about that.

"you sit on your ass expecting everyone else to make it better"
No, I just want "everyone else to be realistic, reasonable and responsible. Is that so much to ask? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I'd also like everyone to keep their religion to themselves.

"It's time for me to step up and shut my whore mouth, and stop being a bitch"
Well, this is a very strong, yet juvenile choice of words. Your vocabulary could use some expansion. But I'd like to thank you for demonstrating your usual liberal tolerance for a difference of opinion. You have once again shown the Sludge world that you have an unprecedented grasp of the English language. Well done Rachel, Well Done!

Clap, Clap, Clap
Danzig in the Dark

Dr J Jones wrote:Let's break down this slice of liberal genius...shall we?

"I am the problem"
Right, because I expect honesty and accountability from my president. And some governing experience would be nice.
Unlike Diogenes, you haven't even bothered to look for one honest man.

"What have you ever done?"
Gosh, uhm, I am honest, hard working and active in my community, I even have my own foundation that donates money and musical instruments to the local school district. I feel pretty good about that.
Wow. What a novel concept. I don't know why the rest of us have never thought of doing that.
"you sit on your ass expecting everyone else to make it better"
No, I just want "everyone else to be realistic, reasonable and responsible. Is that so much to ask? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I'd also like everyone to keep their religion to themselves.
You bitch that nobody is doing the right thing but you don't even bother to find anyone suitable.
"It's time for me to step up and shut my whore mouth, and stop being a bitch"
Well, this is a very strong, yet juvenile choice of words. Your vocabulary could use some expansion. But I'd like to thank you for demonstrating your usual liberal tolerance for a difference of opinion. You have once again shown the Sludge world that you have an unprecedented grasp of the English language. Well done Rachel, Well Done!

Clap, Clap, Clap
Thank you for your usual self righteousness and do nothing attitude.

You want things to change? Get off your ass and do something about it. The problem is you and every other fucktard who bemoans the current situation and does noting to remedy it.
ImageImage
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Dr J Jones wrote: How about a president that is honest? .
Nobody wants that shit. Mondale tried it and won one state, after a debate in which his opponent appeared "tired and confused" according to many reports.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Mittens is making another go of it too. The GOP lost in 2012 because it couldn't capture the minority vote. (Women, Hispanic and the LGBT vote.) You would figure they would become more inclusive. Or they're betting on Bernie Sanders running as an independent and sinking Hillary's odds at capturing the seat.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

And Zombie, you should know well enough that your vote doesn't mean shit in the Presidential race.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The GOP prez nominee will be a male of the Koch brothers choosing.
If I had to guess, I'd say Jeb Bush. As for veep, I'm gonna guess N.M. gov Susanna Martinez, because she's female, Hispanic, and they own her lock, stock and barrel.

Danzig in the Dark

Crazy Levi wrote:
Dr J Jones wrote: How about a president that is honest? .
Nobody wants that shit. Mondale tried it and won one state, after a debate in which his opponent appeared "tired and confused" according to many reports.
I bet he didn't like Carter either.
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

It's cute when Huckabee tries to dial down the religious nuttery enough to appear somewhat moderate, to appeal to the non-religious crowd.
Danzig in the Dark

He's hiding his light under a bushel? Jesus would not approve.
ImageImage
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

tin00can wrote:It's cute when Huckabee tries to dial down the religious nuttery enough to appear somewhat moderate, to appeal to the non-religious crowd.
Its kind of funny because Perry, Santorum and Huckabee are all in the Super Jesus camp. I know Ricky has ties to Bryan Fischer, which torpedoes his chance at the White House. And do they all have ties to Scott Lively?
DSAB
Headlining Clubs

Post by DSAB »

Hillary/Bush and no, not that's not j/o material for HMZ,

Hillary as the prez and Jeb as her VP. Want to unify (or totally alienate) your constituency..... put what people perceive as a total evil embodiment of each others politics and let them figure it out together. Plus you got Bill back in there doing his thing.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

tin00can wrote:It's cute when Huckabee tries to dial down the religious nuttery enough to appear somewhat moderate, to appeal to the non-religious crowd.
I wonder how Schmuckabee feels about his fellow Republitards who listen to and support Uncle Ped?

SCHMuckabee: Obama Shouldn't Let Daughters Listen To Beyonce's 'Mental Poison'

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle of parenting by double-standard, in an interview published Tuesday, saying they shelter their daughters from some things but allow them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.

While promoting his new book, Huckabee told People magazine, "I don't understand how on one hand they can be such doting parents and so careful about the intake of everything — how much broccoli they eat and where they go to school ... and yet they don't see anything that might not be suitable" in the lyrics and a Beyoncé choreography "best left for the privacy of her bedroom."

Huckabee described the Grammy Award-winning Beyoncé in his book as "mental poison."

The first lady's office declined to comment on Huckabee's comments.

Huckabee recently stepped down from his role at Fox News as host of a weekend program. Having run for president in 2008, and considered running in 2012, Huckabee has said he's weighing whether to seek the GOP nomination in 2016.

Huckabee is no stranger to such pointed statements. At a Republican National Committee meeting last year in Washington, he suggested Democrats wanted women to believe they were helpless without government-financed birth control.

"If the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without 'Uncle Sugar' coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control, because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it," Huckabee said. "Let us take that discussion all across America."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/1 ... 64978.html
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

"I don't understand how on one hand they can be such doting parents and so careful about the intake of everything — how much broccoli they eat and where they go to school"

Who the fuck limits how much broccoli their kids eat? This is what happens when somebody insane tries to sound sane.