GOP Debate last night

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

GOP Debate last night

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I watched about 3/4 of it last night. Impressions?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: GOP Debate last night

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I watched about 3/4 of it last night. Impressions?
Me too....on English TV, until it was "removed for copyright violation".

Trump was a total asshole. Many people like assholes these days....on TV, in music, etc. I use to think Trump didn't have a chance in hell for a successful political run, but I also thought the same thing about Schwarzenegger.
I'm still not sure about Trump. Is he sincere about wanting to lead America, or is he part of a ploy? Is he in cahoots with the Koch brothers? Is he simply thinning the herd? What ARE his motives? More money? He obviously does NOT care about other people.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Turner Coates wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I watched about 3/4 of it last night. Impressions?
Me too....on English TV, until it was "removed for copyright violation".

Trump was a total asshole. Many people like assholes these days....on TV, in music, etc. I use to think Trump didn't have a chance in hell for a successful political run, but I also thought the same thing about Schwarzenegger.
I'm still not sure about Trump. Is he sincere about wanting to lead America, or is he part of a ploy? Is he in cahoots with the Koch brothers? Is he simply thinning the herd? What ARE his motives? More money? He obviously does NOT care about other people.
He's repeatedly attacked the Koch brothers, though.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. If he seems like an unhinged sociopath primarily seeking self aggrandizement, it's probably because he is.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Primetime debate mentions:
Obama: 34
Clinton: 27
God: 19
Reagan: 6
Putin: 4
Rosie O'Donnell: 2
Jesus: 2
Alinsky: 1
Netanyahu: 1
Biden: 0

FINAL Talk Times:
1 Trump 10:30
2 Bush 8:33
3 Huck 6:32
4 Carsn/Crz 6:28
6 Kasch 6:25
7 Rubio 6:22
8 Chrste 6:03
9 Walkr 5:43
10 Paul 4:51

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Megyn Kelly Plays 'F, Marry, Kill' with Howard Stern

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly showed up on Howard Stern's XM radio show today and played along with Stern's "F, Marry, Kill" game where guests are given three names and they have to choose who they would have sex with, who they would marry and who they would kill.

Howard was crafty as he handed Megyn three fellow Fox personalities: Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Glenn Beck. Megyn's answers? The "F" goes to Bill O'Reilly. She'd marry Hannity, and kill Glenn Beck. By way of explanation, Megyn said Hannity's "got the most dough and he's the youngest, right?" and that O'Reilly "wrote a book that had some saucy sex scenes."

Megyn declined to answer questions from Howard about her sex life, and talked about an early on-air experience where a colleague was "Baba Booey'd" on the air. "To this day I live in fear," she said. "Every time I'm having a good interview, I'm like, 'Oh my god. Here it comes.'"

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCyI2_i-Xx8
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I'm finding it hilarious that Trump's whining about Kelly going after him with questions.. Questions are only going to get tougher as the elections near and if elected they're going to be more tougher and demanding..
Trump supporter's have a change.org petition to ban Meg from future debates.. :lol:

Megyn Kelly finds the state of our union amusing and “fun”, whereas the viewers (our fellow citizens) deserve a much more serious moderator.

In addition, she had a clear agenda to attack Donald Trump, by tenaciously clinging to his past rather than his vision for the future. She focused on Trump personally, rather than politically. Ultimately, she did not live up to the “fair and balanced” slogan at Fox News and News Corporation.

While her disdain for Mr. Trump was evident, this petition is a call for truly fair and balanced coverage of ALL candidates. Thus, Megyn Kelly should be barred from hosting or moderating all future Republican Presidential Debates.

As far as the debates, I passed on them... I had a feeling it was going to be pretty much a free-for-all of Obama blaming, Hillary shots and Benghazi screaming, a few shout outs to Jesus and God, with no touching on what they have planned to "fix America" if elected..
So far there is not one person in that bunch that I see that is any different than the last GOP choices for their candidate.. It'll become like the last few elections as to trying to paint their opponent as a worse choice and not why they're the right choice..

It's early though..
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

I watched the first half online.I feel that there are a few solid Republican candidates while others are batshit crazy.

So far I am liking Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, and Carly Fiorina. It is still early though and we will have to see how they play out. I am somewhat neutral on Ted Cruz and Kasich. And while I am still not sure about Trump he is at least brutally honest and tough which is what we need. But I still feel he is doing it more for his ego.

Can't stand Scott Walker, Chris Christy, and I don't trust Jeb Bush.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Trist805 wrote:I watched the first half online.I feel that there are a few solid Republican candidates while others are batshit crazy.

So far I am liking Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, and Carly Fiorina. It is still early though and we will have to see how they play out. I am somewhat neutral on Ted Cruz and Kasich. And while I am still not sure about Trump he is at least brutally honest and tough which is what we need. But I still feel he is doing it more for his ego.

What exactly is your standard for batshit crazy?
ImageImage
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Trist805 wrote:I watched the first half online.I feel that there are a few solid Republican candidates while others are batshit crazy.

What exactly is your standard for batshit crazy?
Blindly forcing their policies/religious beliefs on people, stubborness, overly religious *also add Mick Huckabee to that list. I guess Rubio kind of falls into this category based on his abortion stance, and on marijuana so I guess I will have to discredit him.

My main issue is illegal immigration so I support those who are against it, even if it is people like Trump and Cruz. I feel it is the biggest threat to our country.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

The God-off was absolutely ridiculous. I don't give two fucks how churched you assholes are it means nothing to me. We've had a black president...someday we'll have a gay President. I long for the day we have a President who is an avowed atheist.

Ridiculous moment #2 was getting the biography of every fucking candidate. "I was born a poor black child in a shack.." nobody gives a fuck how poor your fucking grandparents were, you are a Republican leader now and all you care about is making rich people richer.

Much of the debate certainly was entertaining. Fox pulled it off.

Trump's answer for everything was "yeah, I've done a lot of fucked up shit. That's why I'm the most qualified to fix all these fucked up things!"

Huckabee's answer to the Trans in the military thing..."The Military isn't a social experiment! It's to kill people and break things" would be scary if the guy ever had a chance to be president.

Paul got owned by Trump and Christie. Not really a credit to the brilliance of either of those guys but more a confirmation of how out of his depth he is.

Trump is incredibly sensitive and thin-skinned for such an outspoken asshole.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Crazy Levi wrote:The God-off was absolutely ridiculous. I don't give two fucks how churched you assholes are it means nothing to me. We've had a black president...someday we'll have a gay President. I long for the day we have a President who is an avowed atheist.

Ridiculous moment #2 was getting the biography of every fucking candidate. "I was born a poor black child in a shack.." nobody gives a fuck how poor your fucking grandparents were, you are a Republican leader now and all you care about is making rich people richer.

Much of the debate certainly was entertaining. Fox pulled it off.

Trump's answer for everything was "yeah, I've done a lot of fucked up shit. That's why I'm the most qualified to fix all these fucked up things!"

Huckabee's answer to the Trans in the military thing..."The Military isn't a social experiment! It's to kill people and break things" would be scary if the guy ever had a chance to be president.

Paul got owned by Trump and Christie. Not really a credit to the brilliance of either of those guys but more a confirmation of how out of his depth he is.

Trump is incredibly sensitive and thin-skinned for such an outspoken asshole.
How on Earth did Paul get owned by Trump and Christie?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bullied would be the word. Cowed. In each skirmish they got the last word and we won no points to reinvigorate his floundering campaign

Ideologically it's a toss up but it's not like the debate was about that anyway.

What were your impressions? You didn't include any.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

In what way did Chris Christie and Donald Trump intimidate Rand Paul by their responses? Can you be specific?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:In what way did Chris Christie and Donald Trump intimidate Rand Paul by their responses? Can you be specific?
No.

Do you have any impressions of the debate you'd like to share? Can you be non-specific? I'm only looking for impressions here.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

If you can't explain exactly why you think a certain way, how do you get an impression? When you "intimidate" or "cow" someone, it means that you force them to capitulate. Rand Paul didn't change any of his views and he didn't concede to anything either man said, nor was he left in a position that he was afraid to answer.

How exactly can you get an impression of something that didn't in fact exist? What if I said my impression of the debate is that Lizard Men were controlling the responses of all the candidates?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Crazy Levi wrote:Trump is incredibly sensitive and thin-skinned for such an outspoken asshole.
Fortunately for the Don, Faux has promised to take it easy on him and be FAIR and balanced when it comes to him from now on!!

.. Strange that Obama or any Democrat politician doesn't get that promise..

Roger Ailes just called. He is a great guy & assures me that “Trump” will be treated fairly on @FoxNews. His word is always good!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 10, 2015

FOX News anchor Megyn Kelly said Monday night that she will not apologize for her questions to Donald Trump in Thursday's debate, saying "we agree to disagree."

"Apparently Mr. Trump thought the question was unfair and I was attacking him," she told viewers. "I felt he was asked a tough but fair question. We agree to disagree."

Kelly said she would not respond to Trump's personal remarks about her, which included a comment he made that was widely interpreted as a suggestion she was menstruating during the debate.

"I certainly will not apologize for doing good journalism," she added. :lol:

Trump said on Monday that he's been assured "fair" treatment by Fox News after a conversation with the network's chairman and CEO, Roger Ailes.

Roger Ailes just called. He is a great guy & assures me that “Trump” will be treated fairly on @FoxNews. His word is always good!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 10, 2015

Trump's claim comes just hours after he told MSNBC that he would not respond to questions about whether or not he'd spoken with Fox News brass about his feud with anchor Megyn Kelly.

On MSNBC's Morning Joe Monday morning, Trump declined to disclose any conversations with FOX, saying "my whole life has been led on the theory that I don't want to embarrass people."

Ailes later confirmed that he had spoken to Trump.

"Donald Trump and I spoke today," Ailes said in a statement. "We discussed our concerns, and I again expressed my confidence in Megyn Kelly. She is a brilliant journalist and I support her 100 percent. I assured him that we will continue to cover this campaign with fairness and balance. We had a blunt but cordial conversation and the air has been cleared."
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Rand Paul came off like one of those kids that was invited to a party
he should not have been at.
The moment Trump opened his mouth he had to shout out something
that came off like something he came up with & wanted to use as a
"gotcha" moment.
Perry appears to be the first person to call it a day, and my guess is Paul
will be right behind him.
I do believe the questions asked to Trump were "hit" questions more than what the others got. And when Trump said "Only Rosie" Kelly should have left it alone & not put in her two cents. If he did say terrible things about women, that would come out in the press thereafter.

What cracks me up is all these pundits that make a living covering politicians get their panties in a bunch because here comes along Donald Trump who could give a rat's ass about them & they are trying to say what a fraud he is & he is imploding etc etc. Okay, he took the initial hit & is still standing & now they are changing gears trying to figure out what to say about the guy whether it be positive or not.

I love when a person says shit about him & Trump says something like "yeah, that guy is a dope. He tried getting me to hire him but I didn't like what he was selling so I passed". That Frank Luntz character got hid over the head by the Trump hammer.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I watched FAUX NEWS last night. Lou Dobbs kissed Trumps ass....but Kennedy ripped him to shreds....and was quite funny about it.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »