60% of the public favor DEPORTING illegals! Trump is RIGHT!

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

60% of the public favor DEPORTING illegals! Trump is RIGHT!

Post by RATTdrools »

MORE proof that Trump is right! 

The latest IBD/TIPP Poll asked 913 adults coast to coast if they "support or oppose mandatory deportation of illegal immigrants in the U.S." Not surprisingly, 87% of Trump supporters back the proposal. 

What's surprising is that 59% of the overall public does as well. Mandatory deportation gets majority support in all age groups except 18-24, every income group, among both women and men, at every level of educational achievement, and in rural, urban and suburban regions. 

More interesting still is the fact that 64% of independents and 55% of moderates support deportation. 

Even among Hispanics, the poll found 40% backed mandatory deportation — although the sample size is too small to make much of that number. 

Trump's other proposals don't do as well. Just under half the public favors building a wall along the southern border (48%) or an end to automatic citizenship for children born of illegals (46%). But a majority of independents (55%) back building the wall. 

What's going on here? 

Isn't it possible that the recent spate of murders by illegal immigrants has caused people to rethink their fuzzy notions about amnesty and "comprehensive immigration reform"? 

The Obama administration itself has admitted that Immigration and Customs Enforcement released more than 30,000 convicted criminal aliens just last year, including 169 with murder convictions. 

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... z3kUz9EC4g  
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: 60% of the public favor DEPORTING illegals! Trump is RIG

Post by Turner Coates »

RATTrules wrote:MORE proof that Trump is right! 

Yeah. He's the guy for you. He'll fix everything with his iron will and off the cuff ideas.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Turner Coates wrote:
RATTrules wrote:MORE proof that Trump is right! 

Yeah. He's the guy for you. He'll fix everything with his iron will and off the cuff ideas.
He's a lot better than Obummer or Hildabeast who want let a flood of illegals in!
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

RATTrules, you need to let Jesus into your heart so you can rid yourself of all that hate and fill yourself with love and peace.
ImageImage
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:RATTrules, you need to let Jesus into your heart so you can rid yourself of all that hate and fill yourself with love and peace.
Not a chance! I believe in following the LAW like every other civilized society does! If people want to come we have a LEGAL process that must be completed first!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

RATTrules wrote: Not a chance! I believe in following the LAW like every other civilized society does! If people want to come we have a LEGAL process that must be completed first!

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

RATTrules wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:RATTrules, you need to let Jesus into your heart so you can rid yourself of all that hate and fill yourself with love and peace.
Not a chance! I believe in following the LAW like every other civilized society does! If people want to come we have a LEGAL process that must be completed first!
When will you learn how to love and forget how to hate?
ImageImage
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
RATTrules wrote:
When will you quit being an anarchist and follow the LAW?
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

RATTrules wrote:Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

RATTrules wrote: When will you quit being an anarchist and follow the LAW?
Sig? :lol:
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Without a border and laws a nation is no longer a NATION! Immigration is fine but like every other civilized country it must be legal, benefit our society, & NOT be a burden on society!
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

RATTrules wrote:

According to many our country's laws were based on God's word in the Bible, so the laws you are following are taken from the entity you claim doesn't exist and the book that was the biggest lie ever told, according to your description.

Darn double edged swords.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:
RATTrules wrote:

According to many our country's laws were based on God's word in the Bible, so the laws you are following are taken from the entity you claim doesn't exist and the book that was the biggest lie ever told, according to your description.

Darn double edged swords.
NONSENSE! The words "god", "Jesus", or "Christian" are nowhere in our Constitution or Declaration of Indpendence! It actually favors secularism because it simply mentions "creator" which can be ANY religion or a natural creator like the Big Bang!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

RATTrules wrote: NONSENSE! The words "god", "Jesus", or "Christian" are nowhere in our Constitution or Declaration of Indpendence! It actually favors secularism because it simply mentions "creator" which can be ANY religion or a natural creator like the Big Bang!
Tell it to Trump. He's thumping his bible in order to garner support.
Do you have your bible handy? He does have your support, doesn't he?

Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Turner Coates wrote:
RATTrules wrote: NONSENSE! The words "god", "Jesus", or "Christian" are nowhere in our Constitution or Declaration of Indpendence! It actually favors secularism because it simply mentions "creator" which can be ANY religion or a natural creator like the Big Bang!
That's true - support Trump and you are supporting the fundamentalist Christian vote.

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-religion-do ... ve-2040659
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Turner Coates wrote:
He HAS to do that to pander to evangelicals. Just like how the Dems pander to nogs and beaners. :lol:

Pandering is how politics works in America! Do you even live here?? But thankfully Trump is doing a lot less pandering than other candidates!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote: He HAS to do that to pander to evangelicals. Just like how the Dems pander to nogs and beaners. :lol:
So you're staggeringly stupid, you're a proven repeated liar AND you're a racist now?

That takes effort.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Just wait until that 60% can't eat any grapes or cucumbers because the nogs and beaners were forced to go back home.

I suggest they get their asses in the fields and start picking the fruit and veggies themselves.

Also, the next time WalMart decides to hire a bunch of illegals, I suggest a billion dollar fine instead of the usual $50.00 fine.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Just wait until that 60% can't eat any grapes or cucumbers because the nogs and beaners were forced to go back home.

I suggest they get their asses in the fields and start picking the fruit and veggies themselves.

Also, the next time WalMart decides to hire a bunch of illegals, I suggest a billion dollar fine instead of the usual $50.00 fine.
NONSENSE! I've seen the studies and it's only about 25 cents per head of lettuce if Americans picked lettuce instead of illegals! Plus the public would rather give jobs to Americans than illegals anyway!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Just wait until that 60% can't eat any grapes or cucumbers because the nogs and beaners were forced to go back home.

NONSENSE! I've seen the studies and it's only about 25 cents per head of lettuce if Americans picked lettuce instead of illegals! Plus the public would rather give jobs to Americans than illegals anyway!
Ratty isn't even capable of drawing the line of distinction between legal immigrants, and illegal immigrants. His paragraph above is yet more Ratty ratshit.

Have a look:

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/20 ... ld-crumble

In Ratty's world, America will crumble if immigration continues. It will be entertaining to see how he reacts if someone ever reads him a history book at bedtime and he discovers the original ethnic makeup of America. :lol:
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

If Americans picked lettuce? Never gonna happen. Never. 8)
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
RATTrules wrote:
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.