Thoughts on Boehner resigning?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Thoughts on Boehner resigning?

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Thoughts on Boehner resigning?

Post by Turner Coates »

Ya know, I always did have a feeling that guy has a conscience.
He's been watching the Pope, and thinking, "What the fuck am I DOING? OH GOD...I'm SO Sorry......PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!"

Thanks, Pope!

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:
Ya know, I always did have a feeling that guy has a conscience.
He's been watching the Pope, and thinking, "What the fuck am I DOING? OH GOD...I'm SO Sorry......PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!"

Thanks, Pope!
He IS a politician, so part of me doubts it. The timing, however, is pretty remarkable. And to my fellow lefties who always poke fun at his crying, that's actually something I liked about him. The fake tan, however, is fair game. :lol:

I also can't imagine what it's been like trying to herd the GOP in Congress the past several years.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:
I also can't imagine what it's been like trying to herd the GOP in Congress the past several years.
Right now, he's hearing Trump in one ear and the Pope in the other.
If he gives a shit about this planet, that's one hell of a moral dilemma.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
LuciferSanchez
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by LuciferSanchez »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote:
Right now, he's hearing Trump in one ear and the Pope in the other.
If he gives a shit about this planet, that's one hell of a moral dilemma.
Also, he had Tea Party Christians hovering over him, I'd get out too.
"You can be a conceited asshole, just as long as you're a conceited asshole who's also a famous dead genius rock star in disguise."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Republican hard-liners are ‘false prophets,’ Boehner says
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post ... hner-says/

"Absolutely, they're unrealistic!" he said. "But, you know, the Bible says beware of false prophets, and there are people out there spreading noise about how much can get done."

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Well, Kevin McCarthy was the frontrunner to replace Boehner, but not anymore: http://news.yahoo.com/house-gop-vote-sp ... NlYwNzcg--#
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Allegations are emerging regarding California Republican Congressman Kevin McCarthy’s abrupt withdrawal from the race is allegedly because the staunch anti-LGBT and “sanctity of marriage” advocate was having an extramarital affair with North Carolina Republican Representative Renee Ellmers.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.