Ben Carson on The View

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Ben Carson on The View

Post by BlackCrypt »

Dr. Ben completely shuts down Whoopi and Joy.

https://youtu.be/C66-XnT61IU

Side note, does Planned Parenthood provide mammograms?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Ben Carson on The View

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Finally America could have it's first black president!

No PP does not 'provide' mammograms, but they do perform breast exams and refer women to providers to perform them.

PP help women nationwide get access to mammograms, as part of the health care services it provides. Women rely on PP for referrals for and financial help with mammograms and specialized diagnostic follow-up tests (like ultrasounds and biopsies) when indicated by age, history and/or clinical breast exam.

Contraception is one of the group’s largest categories of services provided- 33.5 percent of services.
Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases- 38 percent).
Cancer screening and prevention services — which would include breast exams — make up 14.5 percent of all medical services. Abortions make up 3 percent.
Like the Bible, Republicans love to cherry pick what they disagree and agree with regarding PP.

But yes we need to shut them down and revoke all funding because after all, the GOP will take care of all those pesky women issues that arise, take a couple aspirin already.
Women just need to get back in the kitchen and quit having sex all the time.
Unless their husband wants it.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
LuciferSanchez
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by LuciferSanchez »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:Finally America could have it's first black president!
In some ways, I want Carson to at least get the nomination cause then I want to hear from the Republicans who kept saying, "they only like Obama cause he's black", "Obama gets a pass cause he's black" and see what their response is.
"You can be a conceited asshole, just as long as you're a conceited asshole who's also a famous dead genius rock star in disguise."
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

I like Carson. He seems to be more level-headed than most of the Rep. Candidates. That being said, I don't know if he is experienced enough, but still think he could do a decent job. I'm still rooting for Trump though but Carson is my fall-back option. I'd rather gamble on Trump or Carson than face certain doom if we have another democrat in office.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Trist805 wrote:I like Carson. He seems to be more level-headed than most of the Rep. Candidates. That being said, I don't know if he is experienced enough, but still think he could do a decent job. I'm still rooting for Trump though but Carson is my fall-back option. I'd rather gamble on Trump or Carson than face certain doom if we have another democrat in office.
We've been facing "CERTAIN DOOM!!!111" for 8 years. Where the fuck is it? It must be hanging out in those secret FEMA tunnels under Walmart with "MARTIAL LAW!!!111" and "GUN CONFISCATION!!!111".
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:We've been facing "CERTAIN DOOM!!!111" for 8 years. Where the fuck is it? It must be hanging out in those secret FEMA tunnels under Walmart with "MARTIAL LAW!!!111" and "GUN CONFISCATION!!!111".
We have been under the threat of certain doom since MTV went mainstream.

Even the Brits caught on to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

LuciferSanchez wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:Finally America could have it's first black president!
In some ways, I want Carson to at least get the nomination cause then I want to hear from the Republicans who kept saying, "they only like Obama cause he's black", "Obama gets a pass cause he's black" and see what their response is.
I never considered that angle. :lol:
Trist805 wrote:I like Carson. He seems to be more level-headed than most of the Rep. Candidates. That being said, I don't know if he is experienced enough, but still think he could do a decent job. I'm still rooting for Trump though but Carson is my fall-back option. I'd rather gamble on Trump or Carson than face certain doom if we have another democrat in office.
Level-headed? Are you fucking kidding me? The guy believes evolution is a trick Satan played on humanity to fool them into not believing the bible.

He believes in shit like the rapture. Didn't we just get done with that with GW? He explained his viewpoints on things was "he asked God."

Level-headed. Clearly.
Danzig in the Dark

Actually, I believe you want the guy behind the counter.
ImageImage
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

killeverything wrote:
Level-headed? Are you fucking kidding me? The guy believes evolution is a trick Satan played on humanity to fool them into not believing the bible.

He believes in shit like the rapture. Didn't we just get done with that with GW? He explained his viewpoints on things was "he asked God."

Level-headed. Clearly.
I don't care about his religious beliefs, I care about his policies, and they make a lot more sense than pandering to illegals and gays for votes and globalism. The guy is fucking smart and well-spoken. So he is not level-headed because he didn't get all butthurt about the Confederate flag, The Second Amendment and other crybaby Liberal bullshit that they whine about? Or because he actually seems to do what is right and not just what he thinks will get him more votes? He is popular cuz people like him and not because he is a power-hungry robot like Hillary or a typical-party-candidate serving an agenda like every Liberal is. He seems to be able to think outside if the box, which most Liberals and even Republicans have a problem doing.
Danzig in the Dark

Trist805 wrote:
killeverything wrote:

Level-headed. Clearly.
I don't care about his religious beliefs, I care about his policies, and they make a lot more sense than pandering to illegals and gays for votes and globalism. The guy is fucking smart and well-spoken. So he is not level-headed because he didn't get all butthurt about the Confederate flag, The Second Amendment and other crybaby Liberal bullshit that they whine about? Or because he actually seems to do what is right and not just what he thinks will get him more votes? He is popular cuz people like him and not because he is a power-hungry robot like Hillary or a typical-party-candidate serving an agenda like every Liberal is. He seems to be able to think outside if the box, which most Liberals and even Republicans have a problem doing.
He's popular because he panders to ignorant dimwits.
ImageImage