I believe that you want the guy behind the counter

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

I believe that you want the guy behind the counter

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Bad motherfucker Ben Carson wrote:Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me. I would say 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him! He may shoot me but he can't get us all'.
Badass Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson, who vowed he wouldn't be a pussy like those assclowns who let themselves get killed in Oregon, went a different route when actually confronted by a gunman in real life, though.
CNN wrote:GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson recounted Wednesday a story about being held at gunpoint, amid backlash over comments he made about the Oregon community college shooting in which he suggested victims of the shooting could have done more to fight back.

"I have had a gun held on me when I was in a Popeye's organization" in Baltimore, the retired neurosurgeon told Karen Hunter on Sirius XM Radio, referring to the fried chicken fast-food chain.

"Guy comes in, put the gun in my ribs. And I just said, 'I believe that you want the guy behind the counter,'" Carson.

The presidential hopeful's telling of the encounter is at odds with a controversial answer he gave on Tuesday when asked about how he would respond to a potential gunman by Fox News' "Fox and Friends" host Brian Kilmeade.

"Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me. I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him! He may shoot me but he can't get us all,'" Carson had said.

Carson's latest comments come as backlash has grown in response to his "Fox and Friends" interview.

Mathew Downing, who survived the Umpqua Community College shooting in Oregon after being dramatically spared by the gunman, criticized Carson's answer on Wednesday.

"I'm fairly upset he said that. Nobody could truly understand what actions they would take like that in a situation unless they lived it," he told CNN via Facebook.

The GOP presidential candidate has clarified the remarks he made on Fox News, saying Tuesday night on that network that he was "not judging (the shooting victims) at all."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/politics/ ... p-popeyes/
ImageImage
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: I believe that you want the guy behind the counter

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Bad motherfucker Ben Carson wrote:Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me. I would say 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him! He may shoot me but he can't get us all'.
Badass Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson, who vowed he wouldn't be a pussy like those assclowns who let themselves get killed in Oregon, went a different route when actually confronted by a gunman in real life, though.
CNN wrote:GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson recounted Wednesday a story about being held at gunpoint, amid backlash over comments he made about the Oregon community college shooting in which he suggested victims of the shooting could have done more to fight back.

"I have had a gun held on me when I was in a Popeye's organization" in Baltimore, the retired neurosurgeon told Karen Hunter on Sirius XM Radio, referring to the fried chicken fast-food chain.

"Guy comes in, put the gun in my ribs. And I just said, 'I believe that you want the guy behind the counter,'" Carson.

The presidential hopeful's telling of the encounter is at odds with a controversial answer he gave on Tuesday when asked about how he would respond to a potential gunman by Fox News' "Fox and Friends" host Brian Kilmeade.

"Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me. I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him! He may shoot me but he can't get us all,'" Carson had said.

Carson's latest comments come as backlash has grown in response to his "Fox and Friends" interview.

Mathew Downing, who survived the Umpqua Community College shooting in Oregon after being dramatically spared by the gunman, criticized Carson's answer on Wednesday.

"I'm fairly upset he said that. Nobody could truly understand what actions they would take like that in a situation unless they lived it," he told CNN via Facebook.

The GOP presidential candidate has clarified the remarks he made on Fox News, saying Tuesday night on that network that he was "not judging (the shooting victims) at all."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/politics/ ... p-popeyes/
Carson reminds me of some of the young recruits I served with in Iraq who were all piss and vinegar, kill em all let God sort em. Then one day out on patrol we got lost, suddenly found ourselves surrounded by several unfriendly's and outnumbered at that. Suddenly these death from above's were whimpering, almost pissing their pants and praying for their mommies. If it hadn't been for our interpreter and some quick talking that we got out with all of us alive.
We started referring to those kids as 'Nugent's' after that. :lol:

That kid is perfectly right, you do not know how you'd react in that situation until you're in it. It's easy to claim you'd go all John McClain Nakatomi Plaza style on the gunman when you weren't in the situation.

So what was Carson's excuse for not taking down the Popeye's bad guy?
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: "Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me. I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him! He may shoot
Image"

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

He should change his name to Little Ben.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:

He should change his name to Little Ben.
He would be more like English Bob, the Duck of Death.
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

This, of course, is the same guy who is talking about how the Jews should have fought back.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

tin00can wrote:This, of course, is the same guy who is talking about how the Jews should have fought back.
He's also a brain surgeon that believes evolution is a trick played by the devil to steer us away from faith.

That's almost as retarded when I was told ( in Texas BTW ) as a child that dinosaur fossils were put here by Satan to trick you. Almost.