Protests

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Re: Protests

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

:roll:
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Amen, brother.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

:lol:
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

For an election year, this board is fucking DEAD
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

HMZ, I would like for you to explain to me why you're not an ignorant, racist, self-loathing closeted ginger man-child who lives with his mommy, is terrified of owls and filled with serial killer level rage toward women. Seriously, HMZ, you are a real life Norman Bates.
ImageImage
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Stop personally attacking me and making false accusations about me. I am tired of hearing it. I have the right to my own views and if you don't like it you can go to hell.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Stop personally attacking me and making false accusations about me. I am tired of hearing it. I have the right to my own views and if you don't like it you can go to hell.
So you're a Drumpf supporter... Not surprising really.

What clinched it? The misogynistic attitude towards women or the superior white race thing?
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Yes I am a Trump supporter and it has nothing to do with the false narratives you believe. I supported Rand Paul earlier in the primaries till he bailed and then I supported Ted Cruz for a month till he got pissy and then I supported Trump.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Then what narratives of Drumpf's do you support and believe he will actually accomplish for you?
Danzig in the Dark

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Stop personally attacking me and making false accusations about me. I am tired of hearing it. I have the right to my own views and if you don't like it you can go to hell.
If you don't want to hear about it, keep your stupidity to yourself. You don't have the right to your own little safe space like a special ginger snowflake. The climax to your post did nothing to assuage the rumors of your homosexuality either.
ImageImage
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
If you don't want to hear about it, keep your stupidity to yourself. You don't have the right to your own little safe space like a special ginger snowflake. The climax to your post did nothing to assuage the rumors of your homosexuality either.
I am not a social justice warrior or a snowflake. I have the right to my opinions. Respect them or fuck off.
Danzig in the Dark

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
I am not a social justice warrior or a snowflake. I have the right to my opinions. Respect them or fuck off.
You're a soft, thin skinned bitch. Defend your opinions if you wish them to be respected.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

Danzig in the Dark wrote: If you don't want to hear about it, keep your stupidity to yourself. You don't have the right to your own little safe space like a special ginger snowflake. The climax to your post did nothing to assuage the rumors of your homosexuality either.
You're a soft, thin skinned bitch. You do not have the right to an uncriticized airing of your views. Defend your opinions if you wish them to be respected.
ImageImage
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Whatever dipshit.
Danzig in the Dark

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Whatever dipshit.
Walk on home, boy.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Since my questions were ignored, I'll try again...

What narratives of Drumpf's do you support and believe he will actually accomplish for you?
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Luminiferous wrote:Since my questions were ignored, I'll try again...

What narratives of Drumpf's do you support and believe he will actually accomplish for you?
It is about economics, law and order and national security.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

For this, the idea of lowering taxes on those who make less than forty K a year
-bringing factory/manufacturing incentives back to the US...basically a reversal of the Bush doctrine
-Doing away with Obamacare...tho I expect it to be drawn out forever
-Deporting illegal immigrants who are convicted of felonies and violent crimes. Its something Clinton used to support, when it was politically convenient for her to do so of course...
-eliminating Common Core, which he has been on record as opposing, tho his current interest for secretary of education supports it
-actually finally doing something to support the fucking VETERANS
-stepping away from trade deals that hinder our progress in the long run
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vanitybinge wrote:

-bringing factory/manufacturing incentives back to the US...basically a reversal of the Bush doctrine
-Deporting illegal immigrants who are convicted of felonies and violent crimes. Its something Clinton used to support, when it was politically convenient for her to do so of course...
-eliminating Common Core, which he has been on record as opposing, tho his current interest for secretary of education supports it
So you expect him to accomplish all those for you?

Think he'll do something better for veterans than trying to have the homeless and disabled ones banned from 5th Avenue?

He's already back tracked on the deportations and Obamacare and he's not even been sworn in...
Danzig in the Dark

Luminiferous wrote:
vanitybinge wrote:

Think he'll do something better for veterans than trying to have the homeless and disabled ones banned from 5th Avenue?

He's already back tracked on the deportations and Obamacare and he's not even been sworn in...
Don't forget, inanitybinge is on record as liking being fucked in the ass, hence his choice of Trump as president.
ImageImage
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Luminiferous wrote:
vanitybinge wrote:

If you truly believe in a politician and expect everything to go your way, you're a fool. These are the points of his platform I agree with. We'll see what really happens.

Oh look, Danzig in the dark is still acting like a 12 year old from the 20th Century. What a surprise
Danzig in the Dark

inanitybinge wrote:
If you truly believe in a politician and expect everything to go your way, you're a fool. These are the points of his platform I agree with. We'll see what really happens.
He's given up several platform planks and he hasn't even put in his first day of presidentin' yet. :lol:
inanitybinge wrote:Oh look, Danzig in the dark is still acting like a 12 year old from the 20th Century. What a surprise
Oh look, you're channeling Machado and it's an improvement. What a surprise.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vanitybinge wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
vanitybinge wrote:

If you truly believe in a politician and expect everything to go your way, you're a fool.
And with the election of this person of president, truer words have never been typed..
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.