Protests

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Protests

Post by Hooligan »

You liberals are showing how violent you can become when an opposing view is just spoken. The recent violence from the Trump rally really shows this. Burning shit, attacking police. You people are more fucked up than you think. You think it's ok to be violent then whine when you get it back. Fuck you all.
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Re: Protests

Post by burt1098 »

Our politics/religion/opinion...etc...is right, there is no room for yours.
Don't you dare try and shut down our 1st Amendment right.
We will keep your opinion from being heard.
If you don't do what we say, we will force you to.
Our feelings matter, yours don't.

Religious freaks...Liberals...
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Hooligan wrote:You liberals are showing how violent you can become when an opposing view is just spoken. The recent violence from the Trump rally really shows this. Burning shit, attacking police. You people are more fucked up than you think. You think it's ok to be violent then whine when you get it back. Fuck you all.
Yup, totally indicative of the behavior of the vast majority of the American left. Another gem of a post, Failagain.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

poisonheart wrote:
Hooligan wrote:You liberals are showing how violent you can become when an opposing view is just spoken. The recent violence from the Trump rally really shows this. Burning shit, attacking police. You people are more fucked up than you think. You think it's ok to be violent then whine when you get it back. Fuck you all.
Yup, totally indicative of the behavior of the vast majority of the American left. Another gem of a post, Failagain.
Funny, everyone here thinks the American right are carbon copies of Ted Nugent and Rush Limbaugh, but that, of course, is correct.
Right?
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Gazpacho wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
Funny, everyone here thinks the American right are carbon copies of Ted Nugent and Rush Limbaugh, but that, of course, is correct.
Right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

poisonheart wrote:
Wow. How witty. Typical.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Hooligan wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
Wow. How witty. Typical.
Post something clever and insightful and I'll respond in kind. Then again, that's really more "advanced studies" for a mouth breathing Trump-lodyte. Why don't you start with something factual and/or remotely logical and we'll take it from there?
Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

poisonheart wrote:
Hooligan wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
Wow. How witty. Typical.
Post something clever and insightful and I'll respond in kind. Then again, that's really more "advanced studies" for a mouth breathing Trump-lodyte. Why don't you start with something factual and/or remotely logical and we'll take it from there?
That's all you have??
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Hooligan wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
Hooligan wrote:
Wow. How witty. Typical.
That's all you have??
I knew it would be too much to ask.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

People in large crowds start some shit now and then. When your rhetoric is as incendiary as Trump's, yeah, there's going to be some violence. Personally, I'm opposed to it, but I'm not surprised by it. You get called a rapist, you punch a horse in the face. To paraphrase Chris Rock, I'm not saying they should've punched a horse in the face, but I understand.

The big difference is that there isn't a Democratic candidate who supports this kind of violence.

The Republican candidate, however...

http://time.com/4203094/donald-trump-hecklers/

“If you see somebody with a tomato, knock the crap out of them."

Like I said, violence is not something I can get behind, but throwing a tomato at Donald Trump, in the words Bobby Dall, is pretty fucking cool.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:People in large crowds start some shit now and then.
You mean like, say, hooligans? It's pretty funny how a person naming himself after "disruptive or unlawful behavior such as rioting, bullying, and vandalism" cries like a bitch when his political opponents don't just roll over for proto Hitler.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:People in large crowds start some shit now and then.
You mean like, say, hooligans? It's pretty funny how a person naming himself after "disruptive or unlawful behavior such as rioting, bullying, and vandalism" cries like a bitch when his political opponents don't just roll over for proto Hitler.
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

Avoid the reality. :lol:
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Avoiding reality means thinking protests are unjustified.
Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

I don't like Trump. I'm a bigger Sanders supporter than anything BUT to go to a rally and attack the cops, burn cars, fucking throw shit at the horses just seems really stupid. That's the right to protest that was fought for? Trump has said plenty of stupid shit. Who hasn't? Usually you let people hang themselves with their own rope. If he's a bigot, let him get it out there. Let other bigots reveal themselves. Then you know who is what. Stifling free speech is bullshit.

The majority of the people in the vids I've seen seem to be pretty young. What the fuck have they contributed to society? Do they have kids? Own a home? Shit, do they even live outside their parents home? Have a full time job (for longer than a few years)? What makes them so angry that they feel they have earned the right to destroy shit others have paid for?
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Hooligan wrote:Usually you let people hang themselves with their own rope. If he's a bigot, let him get it out there. Let other bigots reveal themselves. Then you know who is what.
Indeed.
Hooligan wrote:Hitler missed a jew eh?
Hooligan wrote:I'm not a racist. Maybe a bigot but not a racist.
Hooligan wrote:BTW, I call black people that piss me off niggers to their face. It's called not being a pussy. Just like I call the Irish assholes at work mics and the Italian assholes, ginnys.
Hooligan wrote:I can be a bit of a bigot but I'm not a racist.
:lol:
Hooligan wrote:Avoid the reality.
What's your secret?
Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

Do you really think you or anybody else here is free and clear of bigotry and/or some other form of bias towards others??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy shit that's funny.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Hooligan wrote:Do you really think you or anybody else here is free and clear of bigotry and/or some other form of bias towards others??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy shit that's funny.
Clearly, I'm intolerant of the functionally retarded. Got me!
Danzig in the Dark

Hooligan wrote:Do you really think you or anybody else here is free and clear of bigotry and/or some other form of bias towards others??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy shit that's funny.
If we are, we don't take pride in it and try do be better in spite of it. What kind of person thinks it's good to be a piece of shit, besides you?
ImageImage
Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

Gimme a break. It's not a matter of pride. Just the truth.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I fucking hate mics and ginnies.
Danzig in the Dark

Hooligan wrote:Gimme a break. It's not a matter of pride. Just the truth.
That you're a piece of shit? You're preaching to the choir.
ImageImage
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Meet the Protesters of St. Louis who are now the new internet sensations. AIDS Skrillex and Carl The Cuck!

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Meet the Protesters of St. Louis who are now the new internet sensations. AIDS Skrillex and Carl The Cuck!

Was this at the protest against the removal of the hairy beaver thread?
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

No! It was a bunch of leftists protesting a Trump rally.
Danzig in the Dark

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:No! It was a bunch of leftists protesting a Trump rally.
You sure it wasn't a bunch of autistic gingers throwing a hissy fit over shaved pussy?
ImageImage
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

:roll: