A Hillary Question For You..

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeilC
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

A Hillary Question For You..

Post by NeilC »

Does anyone else but me wonder how Hillary Clinton seems to get away with so much crookedness? I am wondering because at Sludge you can sometimes get true, (sometimes) intelligent insightful answers here. What I am saying is, she has been investigated, gone through hearings, etc. and they find nothing on her. Now I know not everything bad said about her may be true but the amount of scandals, that she keeps getting to be associated with makes me wonder and think she is really bad news. The things is is anyone can be accused of something and maybe 1 or 2 things come out that put them in a bad light and maybe they are guilty or not. But again, anyone can be accused and it is not necessarily true but for one bad accusation after another? And bad stuff too. Not minor crap like, "Oh she may have taken $5 from petty cash from her Campaign". What do you think? What do you really think/believe about her? And why has she never seemed to be convicted of anything? Are they really all in the same "club" and it is all for show? Thank you for any/all serious input/opinions.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: A Hillary Question For You..

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

You give the answer yourself. The reason why there's so much of her "crookedness" in the media is precisely that there'll always be idiots who, if you just throw enough shit at somebody, believe it because of the sheer amount, contrary facts and investigations be damned.

What's worse is that there's more than enough legit drawbacks about her political agenda to dismiss her as a viable option. Those are swept under the table by focusing on bullshit like her speaking fees and Benghazi. It's pathetic.