What are the next big wars out there?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

What are the next big wars out there?

Post by MurrayFiend »

Any big wars happening soon? What do you reckon?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: What are the next big wars out there?

Post by Turner Coates »

The 30 Rockefeller Plaza Conflict

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Does a 30-man Royal Rumble match count?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

dmbrocker wrote:Does a 30-man Royal Rumble match count?
Hells yeah! Pass the PBR and the cheesy popcorn, fellas!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Based on Trump's rhetoric, his potential cabinet picks, and the amount of both GOP and Democratic hawks in Congress, the most likely target is Iran. One of the only commendable acts of Obama's foreign policy was the Iran Deal, and there are a ton of people who want to undermine that. That won't necessarily lead to war but it destroys a major plank of diplomacy that helps prevents one.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Based on Trump's rhetoric, his potential cabinet picks, and the amount of both GOP and Democratic hawks in Congress, the most likely target is Iran. One of the only commendable acts of Obama's foreign policy was the Iran Deal, and there are a ton of people who want to undermine that. That won't necessarily lead to war but it destroys a major plank of diplomacy that helps prevents one.
Sadly, I think this is a very good guess. And I'm afraid the more any people who actually know what they're talking about disagree, the less he'll listen.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/scie ... p=cur&_r=3
U-94
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by U-94 »

We should continuously detonate 100 megaton nuclear weapons in remote places (or into space) until aliens show up and say "Would you fucking knock it off?" and then everyone on Earth will be forced to love each other because...you know....aliens. It's a sound strategy.
Someday you can cry for everyone
Who burned when you were clever