Obama exit interview with NPR

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Obama exit interview with NPR

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Great NPR interview with Obama on his way outta the White House:
http://www.npr.org/2016/12/19/504998487 ... dent-obama

youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEjeKrZxDFQ

funny how there's 1000 dislikes :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Re: Obama exit interview with NPR

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Like his presidency, the interview was a mediocrity. NPR didn't do a fawning hack job and it wasn't sufficiently combative. The critical questions President Obama received were about other people, like Clinton and The DNC getting their asses handed to them. Of course he's going to respond somewhat critically about the Clinton Machine since they a) lost and b) lost for a lot of the same reasons they lost against him in 2008 primaries. The elite journalistic center-left never ask Obama about his warmongering and civil liberties violations because they are worshippers of government and military power. His Obamacare defense were standard talking points. He gave a somewhat sane response to political correctness, but only because campus moonbats have gone completely out of control over the past two years.

He's an extremely likeable and charismatic person, and that's why he's got an excellent approval rating. I guess he thinks that's more important than facing his criticisms from all across the political spectrum.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Obama exit interview with NPR

Post by Mojo »

That was a veeery measured interview.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image