This place really isn't in my "wheelhouse". But, let's talk about the price of gas!!

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

This place really isn't in my "wheelhouse". But, let's talk about the price of gas!!

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

What reasons have Big Oil given for not dropping their ppg to the pre-9/11 price? Or, has the Market already spoken?
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: This place really isn't in my "wheelhouse". But, let's talk about the price of gas!!

Post by MurrayFiend »

Moggio, you wanna take this one?

The War Board is Bizarro-Sludge. Goodbye! And good riddance to you; hope you hated your stay.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: This place really isn't in my "wheelhouse". But, let's talk about the price of gas!!

Post by Mojo »

Because making less money would seem financially unadvisable.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:What reasons have Big Oil given for not dropping their ppg to the pre-9/11 price? Or, has the Market already spoken?
Do some research you will find that the prices were rising prior to 9/11. I remember back in the summer of 2001 people were moaning about the big oil companies were not going to stop raising the prices until they get to $2.00 a gallon. The economy was already tanking by then and after 9/11 I remember paying .79 cents a gallon. The prices dropped and the reason given was the demand dropped to the bad economy kind of like what happened at the end of 2008.