Syrian rebels shoot down Russian fighter jet

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Syrian rebels shoot down Russian fighter jet

Post by BDG135 »

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42932616

A Russian Sukhoi-25 fighter jet has been shot down in a rebel-held area near Idlib in north Syria, reports say.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitoring group said the pilot ejected and was killed, but this has not yet been confirmed.

Video posted on social media appeared to show the plane being hit, while other video showed burning wreckage on the ground, with a red star on a wing.

Russia has acted alongside its Syrian allies targeting rebels in the area.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Syrian rebels shoot down Russian fighter jet

Post by dmbrocker »

The first shots fired in a big nasty war?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Syrian rebels shoot down Russian fighter jet

Post by stocknsocks »

This little war has been going on for a while but I wonder if the US will be blamed since we're backing the rebels that Russia isn't. Sure Drumpf has his support base but I wonder how long he'll have them if he tries to send in American troops rather than letting this be a UN matter.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.