Ever bitched at your local-ass politician??

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

VP Guitars
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Ever bitched at your local-ass politician??

Post by VP Guitars »

I'm talkin personally.

Like in person. Or sent them a nasty email.

Have u ever bitched at your local politician?

Say, ur local state rep, or senator, or town mayor, or some shit like that?

What did u bitch about, and did they listen? What was their response? Did you end up getting your way?

I'm not talkin about sending an email to the White House, or tweeting somethin at Trump, or somebody so high up theyre unreachable.

I'm talkin about you actually bitched at them and they acknowledged you. Of course, if you actually personally had a run-in with Trump, or Obama, or Clinton, or Bush, that counts. But this is more for ur local-ass politician who actually might have heard you or felt you.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: Ever bitched at your local-ass politician??

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

We used to throw eggs, trash, and (your favorite) actual shit at the house of a local rightwinger when I was a young punk. Also destroyed some flower pots and maybe a car tire. Back then you didn't get paid to be Antifa yet, so our rioting wasn't on such a pro level as it is today.

And of course yelled at some assholes while they were campaigning if that qualifies as bitching in your book.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Ever bitched at your local-ass politician??

Post by Turner Coates »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:08 am Back then you didn't get paid to be Antifa yet, so our rioting wasn't on such a pro level as it is today.
We have riot schools and clubs.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.