Kids: Dad's Going Out For the Night

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Kids: Dad's Going Out For the Night

Post by Woosh »

I've been trying to tend to our wonderful MW like a precious, well-loved tomato plant, and it's wilting because nobody's posting all of a sudden, and it's bumming me out. But I can't worry about that now....
I'm going to go ahead and tell you guys str8 up whas going on: I'm going to keep posting intermittently hopefully, but I have to ask knuckdude and murman to step it up, because I found a pit bull IRL like an hour ago, and it has given me a reason to live, and I gotta help him get on his feet, but he can't live with me because I already have dogs. Anyways, Moses is going to get my MW attention until I can get him sorted. Hopefully, we'll be straightened out today, but if i'm out, you guys know what's up. If I can help him, I have helped myself.
I'll keep you posted, literally and figuratively. 8)
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Re: Kids: Dad's Going Out For the Night

Post by Woosh »

Bridget, you know anybody wanting a good dog?
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Succubyss
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Succubyss »

Woosh,

Your mighty compassion is a total turn on.

Assign the dog a nym and get him posting here - he will be welcomed.

S (Where are you located? it may be that I can help)
"I always knew that deathcurse's downfall on sludge, when it came, would be a a huge ridiculous spectacle and I have not been disappointed.."
chickenona - 12/21/11
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

The Mighty Woosh wrote:Bridget, you know anybody wanting a good dog?
Not off hand, but one of the docs I worked with recently does a lot of transports to shelters that are actually in need of dogs. If you need help getting him into a rescue or something like that, let me know and I'll contact her to find out when her next transport is.

Also, I have a friend who does a lot of fostering. It's possible we can work something out with her.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

Wooshley, listen, I know dogs pretty well and I have some important advice. Whatever you do, under no circumstances let the dog bite you in the balls. You'll regret it. Trust me.