My beloved Dinosaur was in my town last weekend

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

My beloved Dinosaur was in my town last weekend

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

for some stupid ass music festival I've never heard of and I had no fucking clue. I sat around and did absolutely nothing that night, as that is what people with no friends or family that cares for them do on Saturdays.

I even check their tour dates every couple of weeks just in case and totally missed this.

This is easily the worst thing that ever happened to anybody ever and I wish I was dead.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: My beloved Dinosaur was in my town last weekend

Post by MurrayFiend »

:(

Sorry to hear that. Cool band, bro. They were great in January.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

I misread the thread title and thought that you said your beloved DAUGHTER was in town last weekend. I got through the whole first paragraph and finally thought "this doesn't make sense at all. Reread the thread title, dumbass." It made much more sense the second time around.

Anyway, I'm sorry you missed your beloved Dinosaur.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

If I was someone else the thought of me navigating the twists and turns of human reproduction would confuse me too. And, like, gross me out.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:If I was someone else the thought of me navigating the twists and turns of human reproduction would confuse me too. And, like, gross me out.
I agree. Having babies is gross.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

I am still crestfallen. I would eat my blues away but I'm too sad to go cook. Don't even think of suggesting I leave my cave of despair to buy prepared food. I think I may be too depressed to chew anyway.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:I am still crestfallen. I would eat my blues away but I'm too sad to go cook. Don't even think of suggesting I leave my cave of despair to buy prepared food. I think I may be too depressed to chew anyway.
Congratulations, the above speech has earned you the title of "Perfect Dinosaur Jr. Fan".

Think about it. If the message in their music really spoke to you and reflected your worldview in a relatable way, there's no way you could possess the required impetus and luck to actually catch their show.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

harrumph!
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

How's the mandible doing today? Up for chewing yet, or still too depressed?
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

I considered briefly yesterday that it would be pretty funny if I lost a lot of weight and came back all "look what this did to me!" but I'm far too distraught for practical jokes at a time like this.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

exitflagger wrote:Congratulations, the above speech has earned you the title of "Perfect Dinosaur Jr. Fan".

Think about it. If the message in their music really spoke to you and reflected your worldview in a relatable way, there's no way you could possess the required impetus and luck to actually catch their show.
:lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Hey! Get out of here! "I wish I was dead" was just an expression! I can't defend my life from the likes of you when I'm already down in the dumps.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

R.I.P., Knuckles.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

You would take the side of him and his enraging laughie faces. It's like the whole world wants me to suffer and be sad and stuff. First I find out I missed Dinosaur and now I'm being murdered as people shrug. What a week.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:You would take the side of him and his enraging laughie faces. It's like the whole world wants me to suffer and be sad and stuff. First I find out I missed Dinosaur and now I'm being murdered as people shrug. What a week.
Not at all!

I'm just sad because we only recently became friends, and now you're going to die because deathcurse willed it so.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

I was gonna be all "oh great, now bridget is telling people that we're friends, kill me now (no dc), etc" but I didn't want to hurt your feelings accidentally. Your sunshiny puppy-dog tails personality has ruined my raincloudy thread! I guess failure is my lot in life. This month sucks. What could possibly go wrong next?
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:What could possibly go wrong next?
Your friend is a tard and a loser. There's a website that says so.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:I was gonna be all "oh great, now bridget is telling people that we're friends, kill me now (no dc), etc" but I didn't want to hurt your feelings accidentally. Your sunshiny puppy-dog tails personality has ruined my raincloudy thread! I guess failure is my lot in life. This month sucks. What could possibly go wrong next?
No, this thread is still a raincloud.

If it makes you feel better, I accidentally got bleach on one of my favorite non-pocketed skirts while I was cleaning my house earlier.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

I saw a girl in a pink denim skirt that had pockets on the ass the other day and because I'm a weirdo I accidentally let the thoughts I intended to stay inside my head out of my mouth and muttered "Damn, if only it was camo." I'm pretty sure nobody heard me though. I don't think anybody should be surprised right now that the story sucked. I mean, come on. With this year I'm having? Please.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Not only did I bleach my skirt today, but I went out for dessert and it was gross. Knuckles, I can sympathize with how you've been feeling. I want to crawl into bed and never come out.

I did reach one valuable conclusion today regarding cleaning. It's best done without pants or a skirt on.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Bridget wrote:I want to crawl into bed and never come out.
At first I was like "FINALLY" and then I realized the "with you" wasn't actually in there and the sad truth that no woman could be attracted to someone who missed their favorite band came crashing down upon me once again. *sigh*