THANK YOU, SMALL HANDFUL OF LURKERS

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

THANK YOU, SMALL HANDFUL OF LURKERS

Post by Woosh »

First, big respect to all who lurk. You have to respect them. Because it could be someone important. And if you're stupid, that's why you really "lurk more". So people don't remind you that you're stupid. A lurker can always be smart, because lurking is safe. And safe is smart. Sometimes.

(FULL DISCRETION: I SMOKED A BOWL OF STRONG. RAMBLES ABOUND. STILL, IF YOU ARE LURKING, THEN LURK ON. THIS IS FOR YOU.)

Because whether I write something funny, good, dumb or terrible, I know there are at least like 2-3 people reading it (maybe even 4-5! Of course, it could be one person reading over and over again. But the important thing I want you to take from this is: that person is not me. It is you.). (KEEP READING! IT"S NOT "TL"!)

You don't have to engage; I totally understand if you think I'm cray.
Then again, if you ever wanted to chat, that's ok too. I'm not going to try to force things, that would be rapey (I'm VERY anti-rape). But, still, I feel like, eventually, there may one day be a discussion in here like back in the day. Or maybe something totally different and NEW will happen. That would be awesome as well! If I had ZERO views, I might be disheartened, but this, this is quite encouraging.

I've seen Field of Dreams. I know that "if you build it.....they will come". Who knows? I may post dick pics by Valentine's Day. Things could get wild. Or I might just moon you with the double middle finger ABE-style. The future's open wide. This is like the Wild West. Nobody's watching! We can do.....whatever, basically!

ONE LOVE.
Woosh
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Re: THANK YOU, SMALL HANDFUL OF LURKERS

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

This is truly deep. How did I become so lucky, that of all the deep corners of cyberspace that I could've gone, I came here. Truly amazing. (sort of).
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

My god. I had a feeling it was you, David Lee.

Welcome.

Welcome Home. :wink:
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

...well, I wouldn't exactly say that I was lurking. Now that your posting here, your threads on the musician board show up as a new post under the "view new posts" tab. I don't think I've been on this board in many years.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

You just blew my mind dude.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN