Putting out an APB for the Knuckman.

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kappa_WutFace
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Re: Putting out an APB for the Knuckman.

Post by Kappa_WutFace »

Ok, Woosh. I guess you let yourself die. I'm a tad upset! While I've had positive experiences with many of the people here, I've never really had any real friends here. But you were about the closest I had, even though I never really understood you at least half the time. While I was banned I remembered you fondly. You were a big reason I came back, but by the time I was allowed you were banned! I'm glad we got to say hi when you came back. It's too bad we couldn't put the band back together.

Well, bye, Woosh. I'll remember you fondly. Again.
Kappa_WutFace
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Re: Putting out an APB for the Knuckman.

Post by Kappa_WutFace »

Kappa_WutFace wrote:blah blah blah

Anyways, I hope you're not dead like everybody else is.
Woosh, I wasn't going to talk to you anymore. Because you died and it's a bit weird now, not because I'm mad at you. But I think you'd think this was funny now. Because you're the dead guy. You'd probably think it was kind of horrible if someone else was the dead guy, because who wouldn't? Imagine if you were dead when I said that and I just didn't know yet! So awful! >:D You'd just have to laugh for a couple hours before ramping up the self-hate machinery. I think I'm going to stop using that line. I never really believe anybody is dead when I say it. Hell, I don't even really deep-down believe you're dead yet. But this place is cursed and I guess maybe I don't find that line funny anymore. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. I kid, Woosh. I mean, it's your fault, but I forgive you. Like about 84%. You died owing me a punch in the face and a too-on-the-nose yo' momma joke. I add to that a wedgie and a noogie. Wait, you didn't let yourself die because you were scared of my too-on-the-nose-yo-momma joke did you? Oh Woosh. I'm not even good at yo momma.

Anyways, Wooshley, I guess that's it. I wish you weren't dead like everybody else is. Bye.