Knucman

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

R. Kelly Ripa
Saving Up For a Guitar

Knucman

Post by R. Kelly Ripa »

the poster formerly known as knuckman: are you gone.....AGAIN? If not message me, because a really awesome poster from the past with a lot of stroke was asking about you. He said something about A Different World, but I can't remember what it was.
Kappa_WutFace
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Re: Knucman

Post by Kappa_WutFace »

I'm around. Sort of. 5 years of exile might have been just too long to be able to get back into it. I'm pretty much strictly lurk mode now. You're my favorite new poster though, if it means anything from an old-timer like me.
Kappa_WutFace
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Re: Knucman

Post by Kappa_WutFace »

You guys know this was Woosh, right? I mean, he wasn't being too subtle about it at this point so I don't feel I'm telling secrets or anything. And half his posts were very Woosh IMO. But nobody really seems to be paying attention anymore.

He seemed to have fun being a "new" poster. I thought he was pretty funny at it. And I totally get why he enjoyed it. Every time I changed my name everybody treated me like a shitass noob even though I didn't try to hide who I was at all and it was a lot of fun. I think he would have just outright admitted who he was if anybody guessed it. Knowing him, though, he PMed most everybody who WOULD have figured it out and told them so the chances of anybody else figuring it out were pretty small :lol:.

Rest in Peace, R. Kelly Ripa.