NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

The background is what makes it hysterical...

Honestly, the soundtrack isn;t that bad, very drone like

Sin, if you want some nappy time music i suggest Modwheelmood. I had a supernap waiting on a concert line listening to that band
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

enchantment wrote:Thanks for that definition Sin, but I know what Opus means. I still think he is a douche for calling a soundtrack to a moody goth flick, his opus. Haha.
That's the thing, enchantment.

Hasn't he given each record a 'halo number'? Considering the second part of the definition, he can call each record an opus with impunity. It is a creative work, even if you don't think so.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Lazarus Echo is a SWAT Team call sign for "Children in the building". Seriously
Considering what a video game buff he's admitted to being, it begs the question of whether he knew that. If so...

Clever. Really fucking clever.

It also begs the question of what the SWAT team call sign is for Bitches In The Building. My guess is "Fuck That."

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Image
thoughts?!
You know the photographer had to touch up that suit with Armor-All throughout the shoot...

Besides the fact that the face photograph would make a stellar full-page ad in GQ for Just For Men, he's looking well - just a 'serious mans who makes the musiks for the moviefilms'. He's going to be knee-deep in clueless new Hollywood poon.

If it weren't for the fact he still lurks and trolls, I'd actually believe he's a new and improved Trent™ (complete with Exotic Trophy Wife™ doll [comes with AMEX platinum card & kung fu grip] and two adorable mixed baby dolls).

Damn it, y'all don't you see? After all these years, he's part of a full set!
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
P.S. - I own the deluxe everything Legend DVD (it's a huge favorite of mine...huge), but I've yet to listen to the Brian Ferry song in its entirety. It was too cheesy, even with my love of 80's pop.
There is a deluxe everything Legend DVD?!?!?! Where did you find it? I loved that movie even though I've always disliked Tom Cruise in general. I used to have a copy of that sound track and agree that the Brian Ferry tune was the weakest on it, full of 80's cheese IMO.

Oh back on subject, he was nominated for a Golden Globe? Well, I'm happy for Atticus Ross-must be hard working with the Rez/Q duo. :roll:
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Lazarus Echo is a SWAT Team call sign for "Children in the building". Seriously
Really?!?! If S.W.A.T. lingo was the inspiration for his baby's name and numbering all his music halo etc etc; then I suggest this for the new baby's name:

Halligan A tool used by SWAT officers to pry open doors. This tool is normally used in conjunction with the ram. ~~~boy or girl name

Bingo An explosive device or booby trap.~~~ Great middle name if paired with Halligan.

Flash Bang A handheld device that stuns and distracts suspects by emitting a loud bang and super-bright flash.~~~awesome slutty girl name
amouthfulofsin220

jodi wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
P.S. - I own the deluxe everything Legend DVD (it's a huge favorite of mine...huge), but I've yet to listen to the Brian Ferry song in its entirety. It was too cheesy, even with my love of 80's pop.
There is a deluxe everything Legend DVD?!?!?! Where did you find it? I loved that movie even though I've always disliked Tom Cruise in general. I used to have a copy of that sound track and agree that the Brian Ferry tune was the weakest on it, full of 80's cheese IMO.
I can't remember where I got it, but it was years ago. Nowadays there'd be deluxe everything Blu-Ray, ha! When I was a girl, I had more of a thing for Lily than I did for Jack. She wasn't the average film heroine.

I was watching The Last Samurai a couple of days ago and it hit me: Tommy isn't the most balanced man, but damn he's an amazing actor. It'd be a pity to overemphasize the source in his case because the neurotic little fuck is *brilliant*.
Jodi wrote:Oh back on subject, he was nominated for a Golden Globe? Well, I'm happy for Atticus Ross-must be hard working with the Rez/Q duo.
Seconded. One's too exacting, and the other one's clueless...
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

SO Trent n Atticus are nominated for Golden Globes for the GWTDT.. Didn't the album come out last week? And the movie hasn't even come out yet

bonus pictures
photoshopphotoshop

and a link
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t ... mmy-272957

thoughts?!
is it really?!?! I had no clue. LMAO!
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Orionslavegirl1"][img]http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/ ... es_a_p.jpg[/img]
[img]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw888 ... o1_400.jpg[/img]
thoughts?![/quote]
You know the photographer had to touch up that suit with Armor-All throughout the shoot...

Besides the fact that the face photograph would make a stellar full-page ad in GQ for Just For Men, he's looking well - just a 'serious mans who makes the musiks for the moviefilms'. He's going to be knee-deep in clueless new Hollywood poon.

Good lord. He looks embalmed. Or like his taxidermist makes house calls. Ahahahahahahahahaha.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Interesting excerpt from a recent Rolling Stone article:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... m-20111215

"We’d do three weeks of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and need a break from the heaviness and ugliness of that and switch over to How to Destroy Angels," says Reznor. "That became much more rhythmic and not any happier, but it really started to take on its own identity. We were influenced by early Cabaret Voltaire – it’s very deconstructed rhythmically and more textural. Mariqueen found her place; we used her in a quite interesting way, I think."

I understand needing to go to a dark place psychically to make the music for the GWTDT, but why continue that theme with HTDA? I've always thought the best strategy for a person of limited vocal ability would be to try and get some dance club hits-`a la J.Lo. Or totally break from form and write a silly little love song. *gasp-blasphemy* Oh and the last line made me laugh. I am so glad Trent found an interesting way to use Queenie.
PrinceTrent
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PrinceTrent »

utterly pathetic
Orionslavegirl1

It means she bitched and complained until he gave into what she wanted. Speaking of wanted, according to Revolver magazine- HTDA is set to release an album at the beginning of next year.

Oh joy
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

EvilNTent wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:You know the photographer had to touch up that suit with Armor-All throughout the shoot...

Good lord. He looks embalmed. Or like his taxidermist makes house calls. Ahahahahahahahahaha.
Everybody gets older, some quicker than others.

He may 'look embalmed', but he's also gold-plated (read: an Academy Award winner).

And as we all know...

Truth.

Orionslavegirl1

Yes bitches loooooove shiny things. But Queenie reminds me of a dense cat attacking the end of a lazer pointer....
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Yes bitches loooooove shiny things. But Queenie reminds me of a dense cat attacking the end of a lazer pointer....
My cat likes to.....damn you for making me associate my dense cat with Mariqueen!!!1
BTW are you going to the Rammstein north American tour 2012? No shows are close to me, but I think I might make the pilgrimage being that they tour infrequently and they are kind of awesome.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I know I'm going to Rammstein. I've been listening to Rammstein and ignoring Trent Reznor's music for the past 2 years. If I want to hear a good female singer, I play Amy Winehouse's new album and not the cat scratch vocals from How To Destroy Angels.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

.....so supposed to be a PM not public. The wonders of Benadryll and late night posting.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="amouthfulofsin220"]
Everybody gets older, some quicker than others.
[/quote]

I've no problem with older.

I have a problem with waxy looking.

He looks waxy to me.

Like a poorly done figure from Madame Tussaud's.

I don't think he's aging well.

But then one of my closest friends disagrees with me. All a matter of taste, I suppose.

Hers would be all in her mouth. <g>

Love you anyway, Miss J.
Orionslavegirl1

RichardL wrote:I know I'm going to Rammstein. I've been listening to Rammstein and ignoring Trent Reznor's music for the past 2 years. If I want to hear a good female singer, I play Amy Winehouse's new album and not the cat scratch vocals from How To Destroy Angels.
This
amouthfulofsin220

EvilNTent wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote: Everybody gets older, some quicker than others.
I've no problem with older.

I have a problem with waxy looking.

He looks waxy to me.

Like a poorly done figure from Madame Tussaud's.

I don't think he's aging well.
I suppose I'm ignoring the obvious photoshopping. Maybe IRL his face looks like it has got character.

(If 'character' means pale and scruffy.)

Honestly, if he went heroin chic again he'd just look older... so the fullness works. Unless he decides to go to Dr. 90210.
EvilNTent wrote:But then one of my closest friends disagrees with me. All a matter of taste, I suppose.

Hers would be all in her mouth. <g>
It is all a matter of taste. The discussion is pointless, but I like the back and forth.
EvilNTent wrote:Love you anyway, Miss J.
I feel the same, wayward dame.

amouthfulofsin220

One more thing:

I read somewhere today that Dave Grohl called him 'the finest singer/songwriter/whateverthefuck in our generation'.

I am a fan. To a certain extent, his music is like rice to me - I might eat other good things for weeks, but unless I have a bowl of plain jasmine rice I don't feel like I've really eaten. I also know Grohl be neckin' that sweet sticky icky, but no.

Come on.

They all have to be laughing at the people who are eating this shit up. I mean, rolling on the floor laughing their God damned asses off at all this surreal crap.

Also, how was it relevant to mention Atticus was a 'recovering heroin addict'? Although there's a possibility that's common knowledge, I still thought it in bad taste to mention it on a legitimate publication. If they're going to go there, why not go HAM:

"Trent and Atticus connected during a mutual recovery period... Atticus was in NA, while Trent was receiving intensive CFSA* treatment. Even now, both of them take it a day at a time."

Ugh.

P.S. - Cheap Fuckin' Skanks Anonymous. Their biggest groups are in Vegas, L.A., New York and surprisingly...Memphis.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orionslavegirl1

Quick question: Has Mariqueen said anything about the Tsunami that hit the Philippines?

Doesn't she have family out there?
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Sure she tweeted this:

mariqueen reznor @mariqueen 20 Dec
to aid victims of typhoon sendong please donate to the red cross philippines <3 redcross.org.ph/donate

Followed by:

mariqueen reznor @mariqueen 20 Dec
getting festive. pic.twitter.com/ewo6Im5R

Then:

hustle roses @hustleroses 9h
@mariqueen your voice in the end of the film!

mariqueen reznor @mariqueen 8h
@hustleroses <3
Orionslavegirl1

ugh

She is so fake
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

That Christmas decoration is about as fake as Mariqueen. Is that what she has in Trent's house? :lol: Notice no tweets thanking people for their congratulations about the baby, only more self-centered tweets. It makes me wonder at first how Trent could stand to be around such a self-centered gross whore. And she is a whore- she herself put all those pictures of her with different guys and women all over the web, it wasn't even an accidental leak. However,there's the saying that water seeks its own level, so I imagine Trent must actually be as fake and gross as she is. Remember how Trent used to hate doing interviews and talk shows and now media whores himself constantly? Poseur. I made the right decision in no longer listening to his music or spending any money on it.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

I have a panther made much like those stags. Got it in Mexico from a 9 yr old street vendor. For $3. :|
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

WTF. So apparently shaving odd places of the anatomy is on the same extreme level as ice skating?

mariqueen reznor @mariqueen
on the dragon tattoo soundtrack - brooke: "this music makes me want to shave my eyebrows off!" me: "it makes me want to go ice skating."
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

She's such a stupid slutty retard.

Trent's obviously an idiot savant...it would explain why he got bilked by his former manager John Malm, and why he's getting bilked by this brainless skank.
Crazy7070
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Crazy7070 »

Just bought the "Real" Dragon Trilogy at Target for $40.00 bucks. Rapace is amazing!!! No need to fill Fincher or Reznor's pocket's. I want to put the my money were I hope it get's it's due. I hope Noomi Rapace get an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress nomination for Sherlock Holmes. Wouldn't that suck for Fincher. :lol:
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

I guess we knew this was coming.....1st the Golden Globes nomination :
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/1 ... 52300.html

Now the Oscar contenders for nominations:
http://www.oscars.org/press/pressreleas ... 11222.html

http://www.spin.com/articles/trent-rezn ... pintwitter

Trent Reznor's 'Dragon Tattoo' Score Shortlisted for Oscars
News
By Marc Hogan on December 23, 2011 12:36 PM
Here's a sentence you wouldn't have expected a decade ago: Trent Reznor is contending for his second Academy Award. The Nine Inch Nails frontman's work with Atticus Ross on David Fincher's The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is among the 97 feature-length film scores shortlisted for the next Original Score Oscar, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has revealed. Reznor and Ross won their first Oscar in March for their score to another Fincher film, The Social Network, and their Tattoo score already has a Golden Globe nod.