Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote:
There was an NFL game on and I never tuned in for 1 play. And I love Russell Wilson. I see more and more of this coming.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get that folks? Truthersurrender didn't watch a football game last night. therefore the league's popularity is plummeting and the NFL will soon fold.

:lol:
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

That sounds just like when he says us truthers outnumber the rest of you non-thinking for yourself Americans :lol: yea right you go right ahead and believe that if you want ya big dummy.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Wait, is this the putz that washed out of the military under Chapter 18? The one who loves Stryper, fast food and cock?
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

*flick* wrote:Wait, is this the putz that washed out of the military under Chapter 18? The one who loves Stryper, fast food and cock?
Yes.

But he DOESN'T love the NFL anymore, because he's against rules that protect players from brain damage. Also the Vikings suck and have never and will never win a Super Bowl.

So he didn't watch the NFL game on Thursday. And he "sees a lot more of that happening."

I may have missed his point though. Does this mean he sees Truthersurrender missing a lot more Thursday Night Football games? Or does he foresee a complete collapse of the NFL's never-higher popularity?

Sometimes he's a little vague.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Neversurrender wrote: Just because I never brought it up doesn't mean I thought it was right. Only in your world
:lol:
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Crazy Levi wrote:
*flick* wrote:Wait, is this the putz that washed out of the military under Chapter 18? The one who loves Stryper, fast food and cock?
Yes.

But he DOESN'T love the NFL anymore, because he's against rules that protect players from brain damage. Also the Vikings suck and have never and will never win a Super Bowl.

So he didn't watch the NFL game on Thursday. And he "sees a lot more of that happening."

I may have missed his point though. Does this mean he sees Truthersurrender missing a lot more Thursday Night Football games? Or does he foresee a complete collapse of the NFL's never-higher popularity?

Sometimes he's a little vague.
Vikings fan? I didn't think they existed anymore. Isn't he a Dodgers fan too. He must be having a real hard time lately. Oh well, he can always fall asleep every night to the soothing sounds of Stryper.
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

I wonder if he's not watching football tonight?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

*flick* wrote:I wonder if he's not watching football tonight?
How could he possibly?

Despite its record popularity, NOBODY likes football anymore because they are trying to stop head injuries.

No head injuries = no football!!!!!

Also the Vikings are one of the worst teams in history. Hard to blame him.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

I wonder what he thinks about Favre showing signs of concussions? Surely repeated concussions had to be the reason Favre couldn't win that NFC Championship Game. If only the NFL had acted sooner to save Favre's noggin the Vikings would have won their 1st Superbowl.
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

NeverSurrender wrote:Meathead, just so you know I have 0 plans to go back and forth with you in this thread.
Looks like Jesus had other plans. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts