Republicans, I Give In: Here’s a List of a Few Things.......

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Republicans, I Give In: Here’s a List of a Few Things.......

Post by gtrjay »

:lol:

Republicans, I Give In: Here’s a List of a Few Things You Can Blame on President Obama

Basically since before he even took the oath of office to become President of the United States, Republicans have opposed everything President Obama stands for and blamed him for practically everything.

Literally it wasn’t even a few weeks into his presidency, in the middle of the worst economic crash since the Great Depression, before Republicans started blaming him for our economic woes.

So, on the heels of a nearly flawless jobs report, I thought I’d finally give in and make a list of a few things Republicans can blame on President Obama:

•Job losses were cut by more than 50% within his first 4 months in office.
•He saved the American auto industry.
•Has cut our deficits by more than half.
•Killed Osama bin Ladin.
•Got Syria to give up their chemical weapons without firing a single shot.
•Presided over record breaking stock levels (with the Dow just recently closing over 17,000 for the first time in its 118-year history).
•Reduced unemployment from 10% to 6.1%.
•We just saw the fastest first quarter of job growth in the United States since 1999.
•The quickest drop in unemployment in 30 years.
•52 straight months of private sector job growth.
•9.7 million private sector jobs created.
•Over 8 million people signed up for health care thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
•Millions of Americans have gained, or kept, health care coverage thanks to Medicaid expansions and being able to stay on their parents’ insurance longer.
•He hasn’t started a single war.
•Hasn’t tried to confiscate a single gun.

I could go on, but I think that’s a good enough list of things Republicans can blame on President Obama. Though I’m sure many Republicans reading this aren’t aware of most of what I just listed, because Fox News rarely reports any of that.

And might I also remind conservatives, he’s done all of this without any help from congressional Republicans. In fact, he’s done all of this in spite of their best efforts to obstruct him at every turn.

So, Republicans, I say blame away. Blame President Obama for everything I just listed above. I’ll go ahead and predict that you can also blame him for next month’s jobs report that will show we added jobs for the 53rd consecutive month. You know what, Republicans should probably just go ahead and blame President Obama for the unemployment rate falling below 6% sometime in the next 2-3 months, if not next month.

Because you damn sure know if it were a Republican who presided over everything I just listed above, you’d be calling him an American hero and a conservative legend.

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/list ... c9eWp.dpuf
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
gtrjay

Re: Republicans, I Give In: Here’s a List of a Few Things.......

Post by gtrjay »

Bump
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

This thread isn't about Sheep_Labia, Machado, or how much either of them hate Chip. What a waste of a bump.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

He's done a great job of saving Sharia law for his January mic drop. Patriots are gonna be like bros at a Skynyrd show:

"DUDE, I totally thought for a second they weren't gonna play "Freebird" - but there it was at the end of the second encore!"
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Mojo wrote:This thread isn't about Sheep_Labia, Machado, or how much either of them hate Chip. What a waste of a bump.

Sorry, it was a waste of a bump :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:This thread isn't about Sheep_Labia, Machado, or how much either of them hate Chip. What a waste of a bump.
But it just might freak out Moggio enough that he can't fuck his mom tonight.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
He's not currently posting. The only other thing he could be doing is fucking his mom.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
He's not currently posting. The only other thing he could be doing is fucking his mom.
The price of gold has been going down, so I'm sure he'll be here to dispute it.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
The price of gold has been going down, so I'm sure he'll be here to dispute it.
Oba-mama!
Image Image
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

gtrjay wrote: •He saved the American auto industry.
The auto bailout was passed by Congress and signed into law by Bush. And it still didn't save Chrysler which was purchased by Fiat.

•Got Syria to give up their chemical weapons without firing a single shot.

This is totally false. Syria agreed to destroy its chemical weapons program by the urging of the UN and under the protection and assistance of the Russian government. If Congress hadn't backhanded Obama by potentially voting against his administration's obsession with bombing Assad in 2013, they never would have given them up. Reid withdrew the resolution because it would have failed in a full vote.

•He hasn’t started a single war.
:lol: He is directly responsible for war in Libya and indirectly responsible for starting the wars in Mali and Yemen. And although he hasn't started the following, he's either assisted, continued or escalated wars in Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

•Hasn’t tried to confiscate a single gun.

That's because current 2nd Amendment case law is strong enough to prevent him from doing so.

Rtardgay, you an ignorant dunce.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
NeilC
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by NeilC »

Hey, the economy is doing great! We only owe 20 trillion dollars. The dollar is worth less and less and the price of things keep going up. Is that a sign of how well things are going? And when I think of all the jobs that are out there with livable wages...well..I can't think of many.
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

Bump???
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

Cut our deficit by more than half? He raised our debt by twenty one TRILLION dollars, and in his time made back what, one trillion? So, twenty one steps back and one step forward equals halfway?

Im done.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

God, gtrjay is just fucking awful.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

inanitybitch wrote:Cut our deficit by more than half? He raised our debt by twenty one TRILLION dollars, and in his time made back what, one trillion? So, twenty one steps back and one step forward equals halfway?

Im dumb.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 0461d88a57
ImageImage
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

gtrjay wrote:Bump
Why?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
toddzilla
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by toddzilla »

He gave Iran the keys to the gun cabinet, set back race relations 40 years and made us a laughing stock on the world stage.

And he wears Mom jeans.....

Barry O seems like the kind of guy i would like to have a beer and a smoke with.....but as POTUS? He promised to unite us all and did nothing but play partisan politics the whole time. The Republicans aren't off the hook either. They're just as big of bitches as the libs are.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

toddzilla wrote:He gave Iran the keys to the gun cabinet, set back race relations 40 years and made us a laughing stock on the world stage.
Okay, calling more and more minorities standing up for equality a setback in race relations is too absurd to discuss for me. I do wonder how people can possibly see the Iran deal as a bad thing, though. That was one of the most significant global peace-building measures of the last decades.

About becoming the world's laughing stock... well, there's already another president who got him beat tenfold before even entering office. If anything, Obama was a PR miracle, no matter what a failure his foreign policy really was.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
inanitybitch wrote:Cut our deficit by more than half? He raised our debt by twenty one TRILLION dollars, and in his time made back what, one trillion? So, twenty one steps back and one step forward equals halfway?

Im dumb.
Two jews arguing about the difference between debt and deficit? I can't believe it.
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

FullDJacket wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:

Im dumb.
Two jews arguing about the difference between debt and deficit? I can't believe it.
I can't believe it took you only 8 months to mine this nugget of wit.
ImageImage