Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Re: Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:LAD's Rich Hill becomes first pitcher to lose a perfect game on an error in the 9th inning, bummer, but his no-hitter is still intact.

Not anymore. Rich Hill becomes first pitcher to lose a no-hitter on a walk off HR in the 9th. Talk about a shitty day.

Rajai Davis traded from Oakland to Boston. Details coming.
the annual A's fire sale. that AAAA franchise needs to fold up and get out of town. they are an embarrassment to MLB.
How the fuck are they an embarrassment?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

BIG TIME brawls today Yankees vs Tigers game.
Plenty of hit batters. Plenty of ejections.

FUN STUFF TO WATCH!
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Machado wrote:BIG TIME brawls today Yankees vs Tigers game.

FUN STUFF TO WATCH!
I just saw all of this and watched Pedro Martinez make a great case that the HBP on Sanchez was intentional.

I believe it was and the brawl that ensued was awesome. That's good for baseball. You can't throw inside, can't block the plate, can't go out of your way to break up a double play, etc.

This is like the old school. I want more of this.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Machado wrote:BIG TIME brawls today Yankees vs Tigers game.

FUN STUFF TO WATCH!
I just saw all of this and watched Pedro Martinez make a great case that the HBP on Sanchez was intentional.

I believe it was and the brawl that ensued was awesome. That's good for baseball. You can't throw inside, can't block the plate, can't go out of your way to break up a double play, etc.

This is like the old school. I want more of this.
I agree with you. But also let's not forget how badly the umpires screwed up this mess. Could have been prevented after Sanchez was hit but
noooooooooooo, the umpires lack awareness and things got out of hand.
I read that Pedro and Dallas Braden criticized Sanchez for throwing "sucker punches" during the brawl. Since when were punches during a brawl
being graded or approved/disapproved? Both Miggy and Romine got into a fight and someone just might get punched or stepped on or injured.

Did you see the incident w/Ausmus and Gardner at the end of the game? Oh yeah, Ausmus is a big pussy. Whining and complaining all game.
He told Garnder to eff off and that set of Gardner big time.
Maybe Ausmus should worry about Miggy's .250 average instead of the other team.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

I only saw a little of the highlights, but both sides were in the wrong with the emphasis on Detroit for trying to "cool off" Sanchez.

Still glad it happened though.

Fight!
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

The KC/Seattle wild card battle got harder as the Royals Danny Duffy goes on 10 day DL with impingement.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Gary Sanchez shows what a bitch he is with those cheap shots. He'll get his.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

LAPoet wrote:Gary Sanchez shows what a bitch he is with those cheap shots. He'll get his.
B.S.
The only "bitch" in that brawl was Miggy. He started the fight and never landed a punch. His stats
in the fight were horrible.
If a baseball player wants to fight, he better expect to get hit back. Plain and simple.
Sanchez was drilled intentionally that game because the Tigers could not stop him, so
Sanchez has the right to punch anybody/everybody.
Sucker punch? Grow up! Get some balls!
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Typical
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Sanchez is going to pay for those cheap shots.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/24/this-gary- ... o-yankees/

Two sucker punches to guys who were pinned down on the ground by multiple players on top of them. Absolutely gutless - just like anyone who would defend it.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:Sanchez is going to pay for those cheap shots.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/24/this-gary- ... o-yankees/

Two sucker punches to guys who were pinned down on the ground by multiple players on top of them. Absolutely gutless - just like anyone who would defend it.
oh please, everybody is making a big deal about this. he was suspended 4 games. 2 games per punch. it was a good ratio.
i'm glad Sanchez threw those punches. the Detroit players should be thankful Judge didn't do that.
you have to stick up for your teammates and Sanchez did. that's a good teammate and catcher right there.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Former major leaguers like Pedro Martinez disagree. Nobody likes a cheap shot artist. Dirty Sanchez will wear a few fastballs down the line.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

LAPoet wrote:Former major leaguers like Pedro Martinez disagree. Nobody likes a cheap shot artist. Dirty Sanchez will wear a few fastballs down the line.
LOL
Pedro is the last person who should be talking. He admitted, 90% of his beanballs were intentional. Some were at the head. He
threw down Don Zimmer. He declared the Yankees were his daddy. I don't see him wearing anything related to those examples.
They talk about Pedro like a HOF.

Sanchez might get drilled again by the Tigers, but the Yankees can certainly drill Miggy again if they want as retaliation.
Too bad the teams don't face each other again in 2017.
This might make for some good exhibition baseball in 2018. PLAY BALL!
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Texas Rangers ownership can go fuck themselves. That is all..
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

bane wrote:Texas Rangers ownership can go fuck themselves. That is all..
"We went to the Rangers and said 'hey, let's switch series. You guys have our home series, we'll take your home series,'" said Ryan, according to Stefan Stevenson of the Star-Telegram. "They rejected that and didn't want to do that. The Rangers wanted us to play the next three days at their place, but they did not want to trade series with us.
They wanted all six games at their park."

Greed is alive and well. The Rangers should be ashamed. :evil:
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

They talk about Pedro like a HOF because he's in the HOF
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
LAPoet wrote:Former major leaguers like Pedro Martinez disagree. Nobody likes a cheap shot artist. Dirty Sanchez will wear a few fastballs down the line.
LOL
Pedro is the last person who should be talking. He admitted, 90% of his beanballs were intentional. Some were at the head. He
threw down Don Zimmer. He declared the Yankees were his daddy. I don't see him wearing anything related to those examples.

Sanchez might get drilled again by the Tigers, but the Yankees can certainly drill Miggy again if they want as retaliation.
The fuck? It's no secret you are probably the stupidest motherfucker on these boards, but "treating Pedro like a HOF?" Really?

Let's see. He put together the quite possibly the two most dominate seasons in baseball history and was a FIRST BALLOT HOFer.

Name me a Yankee pitcher ( that team in NY you've seen on TV ) that was better than he was. In their prime Guidry, Larsen, or a roided up Pettite couldn't hold a candle to Pedro. The Yankees finally started hitting him at the end of his career. I'll give them that.

Oh, and the little fat man? The one that attacked Pedro and he LAID him down on the ground while backing away and saying "no, no, no." Pedro fucked up there. He should have fucking killed him.

What about Clemens and his intentional headhunting? Piazza? Funny how you're silent there. Fucking retard.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
Machado wrote:
LOL

The fuck? It's no secret you are probably the stupidest motherfucker on these boards, but "treating Pedro like a HOF?" Really?

Let's see. He put together the quite possibly the two most dominate seasons in baseball history and was a FIRST BALLOT HOFer.

Name me a Yankee pitcher ( that team in NY you've seen on TV ) that was better than he was. In their prime Guidry, Larsen, or a roided up Pettite couldn't hold a candle to Pedro. The Yankees finally started hitting him at the end of his career. I'll give them that.

Oh, and the little fat man? The one that attacked Pedro and he LAID him down on the ground while backing away and saying "no, no, no." Pedro fucked up there. He should have fucking killed him.

What about Clemens and his intentional headhunting? Piazza? Funny how you're silent there. Fucking retard.
i'm not silent at all. test me. i dare you! i might throw a pitch up and in to your sorry self. i bet you won't dig back into the box after that pitch sails near you :)

anyway, Pedro is a HOF. pretty sure i agreed that he is. that being said, as a commentator, Pedro is awful. he is very opinionated and usually incorrect. he let's
his feelings get the best of him while on TV and his english skills probably are a handicap to him as well.
Pedro beating up an old man. How does anybody approve that? Are Sox fans or ex Sox fans like yourself still upset
that Bill Lee's career virtually ended at the hands of Nettles and the Yankees? Get over it. Oh and guess what, Bucky Dent did hit that HR over the wall in LF. Deal with it!
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:
Machado wrote:
LOL

i'm not silent at all. test me. i dare you! i might throw a pitch up and in to your sorry self. i bet you won't dig back into the box after that pitch sails near you :)

anyway, Pedro is a HOF. pretty sure i agreed that he is. that being said, as a commentator, Pedro is awful. he is very opinionated and usually incorrect. he let's
his feelings get the best of him while on TV and his english skills probably are a handicap to him as well.
Pedro beating up an old man. How does anybody approve that? Are Sox fans or ex Sox fans like yourself still upset
that Bill Lee's career virtually ended at the hands of Nettles and the Yankees? Get over it. Oh and guess what, Bucky Dent did hit that HR over the wall in LF. Deal with it!
The fuck? I kinda feel like something big happened since 1978. What was it? Oh, that's right.

killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Justin Upton traded to Angels for $, RHP Grayson Long, and PTBNL.

Chris Sale fastest in mlb history to 1,500 strikeouts.

Astros get Cameron Maybin from Angels. Clubs have not confirmed.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Braves trade Brandon Phillips to the Angels
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Astros land Justin Verlander. Holy shit.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

killeverything wrote:Astros land Justin Verlander. Holy shit.
That should keep Kuechel quiet now lol
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

LAPoet wrote:Braves trade Brandon Phillips to the Angels
Probably too late for us to make the playoffs, though...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

dmbrocker wrote:
LAPoet wrote:Braves trade Brandon Phillips to the Angels
Probably too late for us to make the playoffs, though...
Angels only 1.5 games back of the 2nd wild card spot and 2.5 of the first
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=20531546

Kill,
Your boy Rice has a big mouth.
Talking about burgers and losing weight. C'mon, is that the best he can do vs. Sabathia
Burgers
Weight Loss

???
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

I like Sabbathia bitching about bunting, because he's too fucking fat to field the ball. :lol:

Adrian Beltre on DL for at least 4 weeks with hamstring strain.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:I like Sabbathia bitching about bunting, because he's too fucking fat to field the ball. :lol:

Adrian Beltre on DL for at least 4 weeks with hamstring strain.
i like Jim Rice bitching about the Yankees/Sabathia because Rice never won a WS title :lol:

with a mouth like that, Rice should show up in The Bronx and challenge C.C. to a fight.
that might get this rivalry started again. i prefer when these two teams hate each other.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Si Ssy Sabbathia crying about someone bunting on him. :lol:
Poor Nunez, swings "too hard", get beaned. Bunts, gets called out by a fat guy who can't field his position.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Facedown wrote:Si Ssy Sabbathia crying about someone bunting on him. :lol:
Poor Nunez, swings "too hard", get beaned. Bunts, gets called out by a fat guy who can't field his position.
It's funny as shit. I do like it when they hate each other though, but at least don't be because they made the game hard for your fatass.

I enjoyed Machado's no WS wins comment for Jim Rice too. Rice is in the HOF. Sabbathia never will be. :lol: