Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by exitflagger »

MickeyG wrote:So what's up with Jerry Jones changing his mind on the kneeling? I'd love it if all the cowboys players said fuck it and all took a knee next game.
I've found his little stance on this to be very wishy washy. He's played both sides of it throughout the entire controversy. And I'm sure it's by design to try and minimize the possibility of losing ticket sales on either side of the issue. He might possibly have some very strongly held opinions on it but money buys out a lot of personal integrity.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

The reason Trump hasn’t said anything about the four Green Berets killed in Niger is because he can’t stop uncontrollably laughing like a Beavis and Butthead character every time he says Niger.

Also J.K. Rowling got him pretty good on Twitter saying she just invented the word batshit crazy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump claiming he invented the term "fake news" is fucking mind-boggling.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Don't forget this little mistake:

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I heard he went to the concession line to order a hotdog by himself and a lady in line said hello and he liked to shit himself
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump claiming he invented the term "fake news" is fucking mind-boggling.
What I gathered was that he was trying to claim he invented the word "fake". Either way, he has been beating that horse since the actual fake news thing happened. He's hijacking it. Plain and simple. What he figures is "fake news" is actually just news that presents him in an unfavorable light. In which case, the only news that is NOT fake.

Trumpty Dumpty the bizarro president.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump claiming he invented the term "fake news" is fucking mind-boggling.
What I gathered was that he was trying to claim he invented the word "fake". Either way, he has been beating that horse since the actual fake news thing happened. He's hijacking it. Plain and simple. What he figures is "fake news" is actually just news that presents him in an unfavorable light. In which case, the only news that is NOT fake.

Trumpty Dumpty the bizarro president.
What this fake news bullshit showed was how susceptible to loony ideas his base is. We're learning that many people are like robots wherein you can just jam a wrench inside their heads, make one adjustment and boom! All of a sudden many of the biggest news media outlets are complete fabricators.

Add this transgression to the long list of damages Trump has caused in the American landscape.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

President Donald Trump congratulated himself on his trip to hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico last week by celebrating the “incredible” cheering of the “crowd of a lot of people” who watched him throw rolls of paper towels.

In a fawning interview with former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) that aired Saturday on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, a Christian news outlet, Trump recounted the trip as if it were a sporting event. Huckabee — whose daughter is White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders — had asked him elaborate on “the effusive praise” from officials.

Arguing that the media “made up” their coverage of the trip, he described in great detail the “deafening” sound of the cheering crowd when he threw paper towels at residents receiving aid at a church.

“They had these beautiful, soft towels. Very good towels,” Trump said. “And I came in, and there was a crowd of a lot of people. And they were screaming, and they were loving everything. I was having fun. They were having fun. They said, ‘Throw ‘em to me! Throw ‘em to me, Mr. President!’

“So next day, they said, ‘Oh, it was so disrespectful to the people,’” Trump continued, referring to the press. “It was just a made-up thing. And also, when I walked in, the cheering was incredible.”

“You were a rock star!” Huckabee interjected. “I saw the video of it!”

“The cheering was, it was deafening,” Trump continued. “They turned down the sound so that you just heard the announcers: ‘Donald Trump.’”
:lol:

During his visit Tuesday to survey the damage caused by Hurricane Maria, Trump was widely condemned for not showing empathy for the ongoing suffering in Puerto Rico and making the trip a spectacle.

In addition to tossing the paper towels, he joked to the island’s officials that the cost of the storm has “thrown our budget a little out of whack,” downplayed Maria as not “a real catastrophe” like Hurricane Katrina (the 2005 storm in which many more lives were lost), and told a family of hurricane victims to “have a good time.”

Trump in the Saturday interview continued to obsess over receiving praise for the federal response to the storm.

“They were praising us. The congresswoman, who is terrific, Jenniffer González-Colón ... she has been incredible in her praise of the job we’ve done.”

While meeting with Colón and other officials on the ground Tuesday, Trump repeatedly asked them to publicly praise the federal response to the storm.

“She was saying such nice things about all of the people who have worked so hard,” he said at the time. “Jenniffer, do you think you can say a little bit about what you said about us?”

Among those present at the meeting but not offering praise: the mayor of San Juan, Carmen Yulín Cruz, a vocal critic of the federal response to the storm whom Trump has regularly attacked.

In the interview, Trump stepped up his insults, telling Huckabee that it was Cruz “who did a very poor job.”

“She’s not a capable person, and my people were telling me that to start off with,” he said. “But we did a great job.”
Are you sure they weren't talking about you and the deafening cheering made you think they said her name?

After again discrediting the coverage of his trip, Trump lauded himself for the word he most frequently uses to deride the news media.

“The media is, really, the word — I think one of the greatest of all terms I’ve come up with — is ‘fake,’” he told Huckabee. “I guess other people have used it, perhaps, over the years, but I’ve never noticed it.”
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I can't imagine there was deafening cheering for him at that appearance. I'm sure that could be refuted by someone. This guy is seriously delusional. And it honestly seems like he doesn't know what a paper towel is.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

"And also, when I walked in, the cheering was incredible.”

“But we did a great job.”

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Trump is a comedian now? Seriously, what the fuck is he doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hbMA8wNN8
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

It's really not though.
That people will believe him, that, that is mind-boggling.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I know that I would probably vehemently disagree with Rex Tillerson on almost every political issue under the sun but one thing he hit right on the head: Trump is a textbook moron. And it's never been more clear than the fact that he has responded by offering his IQ score as contrary evidence.

The word "moron" is derived from the Greek word for "foolish", meaning somebody who is lacking in good sense, good judgment and wisdom. One can have a relatively high IQ and still embody those aspects; we all know people like that and in fact there are certain posters on this very board who prove it daily.

(Although I figure Donald may have gotten his proud score from a test given by the same doctor who said he was the healthiest person in the known universe. Uh huh.)

So yeah, Donald; you're a moron. A "fucking" moron in fact. Own the label, asshole. You've earned it.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Forget the IQ test, I want to see Drumpf challenge him to a pull up contest...
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I think the IQ contest thing is going to be the last straw for Tillerson. How do you go about your duties in an ostensibly dignified capacity such as that with a childish imp constantly blathering about petty pissing match crap? I would be surprised if he doesn't beat them to the punch and resign before they get a chance to fire him.

God help anybody in the administration who can't suffer fools gladly.

ETA: Sarah Sanders is now claiming the IQ contest challenge was a joke.

That darn Trump! He's such a clever liddle scamp!
Last edited by exitflagger on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

exitflagger wrote:I think the IQ contest thing is going to be the last straw for Tillerson. How do you go about your duties in an ostensibly dignified capacity such as that with a childish imp constantly blathering about petty pissing match crap? I would be surprised if he doesn't beat them to the punch and resign before they get a chance to fire him.

God help anybody in the administration who can't suffer fools gladly.
I don't like Tillerson or anyone Putin would consider good enough to receive the "Friendship Award" or whatever the fuck it was called, but I have to give him credit for being much more patient than I would be in his situation. Not that I feel the least bit sorry for him. He should have known what he was getting into with this moron.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:ETA: Sarah Sanders is now claiming the IQ contest challenge was a joke.

That darn Trump! He's such a clever liddle scamp!
It's times like this that I wish there were a Pinocchio syndrome for idiots in Washington... Sure Drumpf and Kelly Anne Conjob would have a schnoz the length of 5th Avenue, but does this Sanders bitch truly believe the egg shelled ego of the Twitterbaby-in-chief, the jerkoff who can't handle satire, late night comedy or SNL was joking with his response to Tillerson referring to him as a moron?

Come on Sarah, give us a break... :lol:

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Speaking of dumb... As my friend asked, what is this, a fucking promotion for "Dynasty"?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... _lady.html
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Trump’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, said. "There is clearly no substance to this statement from an ex, this is unfortunately only attention-seeking and self-serving noise."

Good job with helping that along.... :lol:
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Seriously, How does Melania even put up with the guy? I predict Trump will be on wife #5 before the end of his presidency if he's not impeached before then.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

dmbrocker wrote:Seriously, How does Melania even put up with the guy? I predict Trump will be on wife #5 before the end of his presidency if he's not impeached before then.
She and Barron took a little siesta down here to Mar-A-Lago for a couple of days. I'm sure she enjoyed the mini break.
Fuck sigs.
SuicideKing
Forming a Band

Post by SuicideKing »

exitflagger wrote:
MickeyG wrote:So what's up with Jerry Jones changing his mind on the kneeling? I'd love it if all the cowboys players said fuck it and all took a knee next game.
I've found his little stance on this to be very wishy washy. He's played both sides of it throughout the entire controversy. And I'm sure it's by design to try and minimize the possibility of losing ticket sales on either side of the issue. He might possibly have some very strongly held opinions on it but money buys out a lot of personal integrity.
Instead of taking a knee, the players should simply hold an American flag upside-down; Republicans thought that was a respectful and appropriate way to protest whatever it may have been that so enraged them about Obama, so I'm sure they won't mind if a bunch of black guys do it
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, it looks like Trump's bullshit worked. The NFL is now going to do what it can to stop players from taking a knee. I hope they still do it anyway. Fuck Trump, and fuck the NFL.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-bashing ... 42718.html

Trump also wants the laws changed over this now? Fuck outta here with that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 92276.html
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Did the mighty president twitter about losing the Nobel Peace Prize challenge yet? I think he better demand a participation trophy, lest he gets his fat fucking ass triggered, being probably last in a contest where the winner represents the opposite of anything he ever said about nuclear weapons.

I don't know about you, but I like presidents who aren't losers in world contests.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

They should fire the players doing the knee thing. Move on already.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Hooligan wrote:They should fire the players doing the knee thing. Move on already.

Actually they had pretty much moved on... Kapernick's not playing, there were very few players still protesting, that is, until your idiotic leader opened his big mouth trying to fire up his brain dead flock down in Alabama and called on people to be fired for exercising their rights guaranteed in the Constitution..

First I believe it should be a necessity for everyone bitching about the flag and the national anthem to read the US Flag code and adhere to every rule regarding the respect to be given to the flag.. EVERY FUCKING RULE.
As soon as they unfurl that flag horizontally I want the owners to yell GET THAT SON OF A BITCH OFF THE FIELD, HE'S FIRED!

And yes we should fire people who exercise their First amendment rights, as the Constitution has always been about freedom of speech (as long as you agree with it right, schooled again?)

We SHOULD fire people who do not stand at attention during the national anthem... Let's start with the fans still walking into the stadium, those standing at the beer line, the concession stand, the bathrooms and walking up the turn styles to their upper level seats..
Then those concession workers, the beer vendors who continue to sell their shit? FIRED! DISRESPECT!

Then we can start with those in sports bars and pubs who sit at the bar do not remove their hats and bitch about the disrespect being shown by not standing during the national anthem... Fired!

Those at home who do not set down the beer, take their dick out of the cheese, set down their American flag paper plate and stand when the national anthem is being played, shouldn't bother showing their disrespectful, unpatriotic asses to work the next day.. FIRED!

Then we start firing assholes who protest Confederate statues being removed...
Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

Luminiferous wrote:
Hooligan wrote:They should fire the players doing the knee thing. Move on already.

Actually they had pretty much moved on... Kapernick's not playing, there were very few players still protesting, that is, until your idiotic leader opened his big mouth trying to fire up his brain dead flock down in Alabama and called on people to be fired for exercising their rights guaranteed in the Constitution..

First I believe it should be a necessity for everyone bitching about the flag and the national anthem to read the US Flag code and adhere to every rule regarding the respect to be given to the flag.. EVERY FUCKING RULE.
As soon as they unfurl that flag horizontally I want the owners to yell GET THAT SON OF A BITCH OFF THE FIELD, HE'S FIRED!

And yes we should fire people who exercise their First amendment rights, as the Constitution has always been about freedom of speech (as long as you agree with it right, schooled again?)

We SHOULD fire people who do not stand at attention during the national anthem... Let's start with the fans still walking into the stadium, those standing at the beer line, the concession stand, the bathrooms and walking up the turn styles to their upper level seats..
Then those concession workers, the beer vendors who continue to sell their shit? FIRED! DISRESPECT!

Then we can start with those in sports bars and pubs who sit at the bar do not remove their hats and bitch about the disrespect being shown by not standing during the national anthem... Fired!

Those at home who do not set down the beer, take their dick out of the cheese, set down their American flag paper plate and stand when the national anthem is being played, shouldn't bother showing their disrespectful, unpatriotic asses to work the next day.. FIRED!

Then we start firing assholes who protest Confederate statues being removed...
Man, you are easy. lol.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

lol. You should see my Twitter feed.... lol
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

And we continue along the road to dictatorship. Trump doesn't like a story that NBC runs so he "threatens" to pull their broadcasting license. :roll:

Cue old Two-Bagger Sanders to say "Garsh, you guize... Shecky the Prez was only joshing..."

Right. It's so convenient to have that little escape hatch, isn't it?
ImageImage