Grendel gets banned for basically nothing and...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Grendel gets banned for basically nothing and...

Post by poisonheart »

Think about what a lovely place the Gossip Board would be if the CEO got into a beef with KISS.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

poisonheart wrote:Think about what a lovely place the Gossip Board would be if the CEO got into a beef with KISS.
I just hope and pray Blotzer doesn't find out about our badmouthing and try this shit on us. Then again, his buddy Carlos Horsebeef knows, and surely he would've tipped Blobs off by now, so if Blobs hasn't done anything about it yet, we probably have nothing to worry about for now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

Blobs supposedly checks out the boards, so if that's true, he knows all the shit talking going on about him.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Kristi Vanian wrote:Blobs supposedly checks out the boards, so if that's true, he knows all the shit talking going on about him.
And according to Carlos, he doesn't care what we think about him, so hopefully we're good for now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

Oh, please. :roll:

He cares. He cares very much.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Kristi Vanian wrote:Oh, please. :roll:

Not enough to force $tevil to stop us from bagging on him, so that's a good sign at least.
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

If he could, he'd have Freight Train on our asses in a heartbeat, I'm sure.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Kristi Vanian wrote:If he could, he'd have Freight Train on our asses in a heartbeat, I'm sure.
Oh no, not THE almighty Drew "Freight Train" Sherman! Sludge would be completely fucked for sure if that happened! :lol:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Hungwell wrote:
Mojo wrote:The whole suicide by mod thing is odd to me. If you care so little about posting somewhere that you really don't care if you get banned, why not just stop posting altogether? Or, if you're so enraged by a rule that you think is stupid that you MUST thwart it, again, why not just stop posting?
That's a great question.

I've always leaned towards the belief that they don't believe they could stop responding under that nym were it available to them so killing it off is the only way to vacate. At least for the mental pussyfarts like wolfgang and D-13.

It also allows for them to continue under a seldom used alt where they don't have to endure a tard avatar or a title like 'Cunty Dipshit'.

But yeah, e-immolation has always been a strange thing to me as well.
My favorite self induced banning recipe came from The Brick/AllBrickedUp and one other poster (can't recall who) in Metal Blast chat who claimed they went in to change their password on here and closed their eyes and just hit a bunch of keys and hit enter, (you didn't have to re-type it back then I believe) so they couldn't log in anymore.. :lol:
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

dmbrocker wrote:
Kristi Vanian wrote:If he could, he'd have Freight Train on our asses in a heartbeat, I'm sure.
Oh no, not THE almighty Drew "Freight Train" Sherman! Sludge would be completely fucked for sure if that happened! :lol:
Exactly. It would be a dark day. Or night, I suppose, depending on the time zone.

Don't mess with the Freight Train. He'll rain hellfire down on Sludge. Or something. :?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Luminiferous wrote:My favorite self induced banning recipe came from The Brick/AllBrickedUp and one other poster (can't recall who) in Metal Blast chat who claimed they went in to change their password on here and closed their eyes and just hit a bunch of keys and hit enter, (you didn't have to re-type it back then I believe) so they couldn't log in anymore.. :lol:
I thought everybody knew this technique. The re-type thing is easy, you just cut and paste the gibberish into the re-type line.

And yes, I have considered this and still do sometimes when things get really stupid around here and I think to myself "Why am I still doing this?" :lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote:

Not enough to force $tevil to stop us from bagging on him, so that's a good sign at least.
Carlos wouldn't dare risk losing all the free advertising.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:

Carlos wouldn't dare risk losing all the free advertising.
You know, that's a good point. It's a small price for him to pay (to play)...
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

It's not hard not to mention the worst band of all time, why is this difficult...bunch of aceholes

Best part of this is Danzig and DM dude begging for forgiveness on there f'ing knees

Nice to see MoJo is almost back to 100% awesomeness..hope trip to Lens Crafters went well

Lakers will get win4, 5 and 6 soon#justanothernight
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

poisonheart wrote:Think about what a lovely place the Gossip Board would be if the CEO got into a beef with KISS.
One can only wish.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

BDG135 wrote:He's getting the notoriety he's looking for.
He? Thought he was/is a she?
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

lemmysmole wrote:
BDG135 wrote:He's getting the notoriety he's looking for.
He? Thought he was/is a she?
We think Michelish has a new man friend who's using her nym. She used to be very nice and polite. Whoever's using the nym now is a cocky retard.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Luminiferous wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
Mojo wrote:The whole suicide by mod thing is odd to me. If you care so little about posting somewhere that you really don't care if you get banned, why not just stop posting altogether? Or, if you're so enraged by a rule that you think is stupid that you MUST thwart it, again, why not just stop posting?
That's a great question.

I've always leaned towards the belief that they don't believe they could stop responding under that nym were it available to them so killing it off is the only way to vacate. At least for the mental pussyfarts like wolfgang and D-13.

It also allows for them to continue under a seldom used alt where they don't have to endure a tard avatar or a title like 'Cunty Dipshit'.

My favorite self induced banning recipe came from The Brick/AllBrickedUp and one other poster (can't recall who) in Metal Blast chat who claimed they went in to change their password on here and closed their eyes and just hit a bunch of keys and hit enter, (you didn't have to re-type it back then I believe) so they couldn't log in anymore.. :lol:
RockSkar or whatever nym he went by at the point in time?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Pill wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
That's a great question.

RockSkar or whatever nym he went by at the point in time?
It may have been... I always figured he was in a coma after one of those 8 hour sex sessions or at a permanent band practice he was always going to..
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

I need a reminder.. What ever happened to Rockskar? Did he really go get that life?
Or so broke he no longer has internet?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

RPB wrote:I need a reminder.. What ever happened to Rockskar? Did he really go get that life?
Or so broke he no longer has internet?
Maybe he discovered what a shower, soap and shampoo could do for him and wasn't afraid to go out in public during the daylight anymore...