The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Kid-Wicked »

paule5150 wrote:Chris Jericho vs Kenny Omega at NJPW Wrestle Kingdom
not buying this. unless this is a favor to get the guys from ring of honor on his boat cruise. I figured that's where they were going with the twitter feud. he said he'd never work for anyone but vince.
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Well this is kind of sudden. I thought Emma was getting a good push in this feud with Asuka's Raw debut:

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/new ... ease-Emma/
Asuka has a whole lot more talent to injure before she gets cut.

Some of these guys and girls are the worst kind of marks there are because they’re also in the business. Yippee I want to watch you jump around like a caged monkey and throw real kicks too because if you’re not hurting someone it just doesn’t look real enough.
Meltzer is reporting that WWE officials thought the match was so terrible, they fired Emma on the spot.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

Kid-Wicked wrote:
not buying this. unless this is a favor to get the guys from ring of honor on his boat cruise. I figured that's where they were going with the twitter feud. he said he'd never work for anyone but vince.
Saw somewhere he was trying get NXT for the cruise but couldn't get it worked out.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

paule5150 wrote:
Kid-Wicked wrote:
Saw somewhere he was trying get NXT for the cruise but couldn't get it worked out.
vince probably wanted half the cut and 100% of control of everything
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Extended trailer of new shoot with Erik Watts. He's stammering like a meth head but some highlights include:

* He discovered The Rock. He called JR and told him to turn Rock heel and JR obliged.
* He beat up Rick Rude in total darkness
* His massive push was Dusty's idea, not daddy's
* He had to be pulled off Lex Luger
* Bret Hart was a huge fan of his and "had his back" during brief WWF stint of '96
* He had to be pulled off Sting
* Shawn Michaels wanted to come to WCW during the Bill Watts era
* "I could put the ring up and have the best match on the card...tear the house down all in one night, bro."

The delusion. It's real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUxj-LDUCQo
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

On Instagram there is a video on the Lucha Underground account that announced season 4 for next year.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:On Instagram there is a video on the Lucha Underground account that announced season 4 for next year.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

That "through the floor of the ring" move we just saw totally reminded me of when Kevin Nash jackknife powerbombed Jeff Jarrett through the ring on Nitro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxdR141Rkw
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

I enjoyed last night's RAW (maybe not the last match) but Shield, HHH, Wyatt, Brock (Heyman was great as always), Miz still great on the mic, the crowd chanting "Thank You Wyatt" after he "took out" Jason Jordan lol - I was entertained.

Booker T is just awful on commentary though. And they started doing that awful camerawork again the last few weeks. It gives me a seizure.

Paige was also confirmed to be backstage at RAW last night so her return is imminent.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:So if I can get tickets to ONE, which should I go to:

RAW25 in NYC or Royal Rumble in Philly?
RAW 25. You know they’re going to bring out the A game that night.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Yeah, the only reason I'm considering the Rumble, other than it being the best PPV of the year, is it's the 30th Anniversary so part of me is thinking they might do something crazy for the Rumble too.

The weird thing with RAW 25 is they're having it at 2 venues. Part of the show is taking place from the old Manhattan Center where it started.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

No surprise Ellsworth just got the boot after being nothing but a punching bag for the Smackdown Divas. Good riddance!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:Did the Internet beat me to telling him not to worry and to keep his chin up yet?
dude I have friends who fart and get better record deals than you. just shut up. what did you accomplish with your charity scheme to get your band airplay? really? Is that what you want you children to know about you....?
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

FullDJacket wrote:
TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:Did the Internet beat me to telling him not to worry and to keep his chin up yet?
dude I have friends who fart and get better record deals than you. just shut up. what did you accomplish with your charity scheme to get your band airplay? really? Is that what you want you children to know about you....?

:lol: I didn't realize a lame joke about a guy who makes fun of himself for having no chin would get your panties in a bunch. How sad...

Donating thousands of dollars so people can rebuild their homes after a hurricane, yeah, I'm so embarrassed by having that kind of a legacy.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

It's brutal when you make a true connnection to WWE talent then they are gone..Ellsworth was fun! I miss him already
Put Survivor Series card in soldout Wrestlemania stadium it's much better..feels like major event sunday..thank you WWE!!!!!

ROLLINS " I Hate Football" shirt would be a sensation..wwe needs to do these
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

I'm pretty excited about Survivor Series this year too. Not all of the matches or decisions are what I was hoping they would be, but there was a time where it seemed like Survivor Series wasn't what it used to be so I'm glad to see them putting so much effort into it again.

RAW's invasion of Smackdown was definitely much better than Smackdown's invasions.

I wish they would have given Natalya a longer reign as champion. I have a feeling Flair is going to go over Bliss.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Bliss over Flair for sure. Flair just got a big win another over Bliss does nothing. Smaller Bliss will win somehow

Team Raw over Smackdown..Owens and Sami will cause Smackdown team to lose
USO over Bar..easy. Got belts off Shield so USO can get the win over Raw
Lonewolf over Miz..Miz always looks good in loss and can have his boys look good at the end

The Shield over New Day..hope clue for maybe New Day break up won't happen

Raw girls over Smackdown girls..Rainbow Bright won't lose(hate her already)
Brock over AJ with Jinder help
Better if AJ beats stale Brock..
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

I'd love for Bliss to beat Flair, I just feel like they made such a big deal about Flair winning the other night that they might want to build off of it, unless there's interference of some kind to help Bliss win.

Owens and Zayn will definitely interfere, but I still feel like Smackdown is going to win the big match. Kane will get Strowman eliminated and something's going to happen between HHH, Angle and Jason Jordan to further that storyline.

Shield better get the win over New Day.

I agree they took the belts off of Shield so the Usos can win.

Brock probably won't lose til Mania but it should be an interesting match for sure.

I agree with RAW Women going over Smackdown EXCEPT, if Paige is the final member of the Smackdown Team. Then I can see them having Asuka get counted out or something.

You're probably right about Corbin and Miz.

And Enzo will retain.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

^
I like your idea on Triple H and Kurt Angle and his bastard son.

And I don’t care how good of a wrestler A.J. is seeing the two of them in the ring together is going to look like a grizzly bear vs. a chihuahua.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Shield will win to set up New Day split. Which could prove to be stupid, but seems like after Mania, New Day have zero heat.
Professional Hater
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Well, David Otunga just split with Jennifer Hudson and got a protective order slapped on him:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jen ... 29689.html
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Artemis2085 wrote:Shield will win to set up New Day split. Which could prove to be stupid, but seems like after Mania, New Day have zero heat.
What are you talking about just curious about your New Day zero heat thought?

And one of these days Big E needs to be super pushed he’s ridiculously big and I mean that in a good way too.

Talking about the Stinger in the 30 for 30 Ric Flair thread I finally got what had been bugging me.

Jason Jordan at times reminds of Sting surfboy era especially when he lets out the yell, that is straight up Sting that he’s stealing from.

At some point they’re going to have to do a Kofi Kingston from Jamaica type burial of him being Angle’s son it’s just to stupid for words and gives the crowd a automatic reason to shit all over him sorta like Roman Reigns solo gets not The Shield Roman Just want to make that clear.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

dmbrocker wrote:Well, David Otunga just split with Jennifer Hudson and got a protective order slapped on him:

I thought they went their separate ways already?

If it comes out that he beat her or something like that the WWE will drop him like a hot potato.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Well, David Otunga just split with Jennifer Hudson and got a protective order slapped on him:

I thought they went their separate ways already?

If it comes out that he beat her or something like that the WWE will drop him like a hot potato.
Most likely. In fact, with the current climate of accusations being hurled at celebrities and politicians, I wouldn't be surprised if she did point the finger at him for something like that.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Sting on Raw week before Mania should make Raw 25 Top 5 moment
Fantastic.. Steph tells "Stinger" WWE law..thought Sting was going to cry
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

How many of you just can’t wait to watch the 5 on 5 Smackdown vs Raw Women’s match tonight????

Yeah that’s what I thought too. :lol:

Still some intriguing matchups though.

I think I’m going to have to DVR The Walking Dead and watch this tonight instead.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

I think I liked the Women's Survivor Series Match more than the Men's.

So Owens and Zayn interfere but don't directly cause anyone to get eliminated, kind of anti-climactic.
Jason Jordan gives an interview hinting that he's going to interfere but doesn't.

:?:

At least they furthered the HHH/Angle Storyline I guess.
HORRORHOLIC1979
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by HORRORHOLIC1979 »

"They're never gonna find your face, it's hidden away
I found a very special place where you used to play"
- Alice Cooper