The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

***Double fucking post****

Nice kicking game............Just been clicking over from time to time but this announcing crew is about as exciting as watching cat videos on Youtube.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Good game, I wonder if that Pat's D can fluster or confuse Foles in the 2nd half or just keep missing tackles with little pressure. Philly looks great I still don't think Brady can pull a late one out of his ass it's the D's time to do something and it don't look like they can, more like the Giant's SB with the Eagles pulling the late great to seal it.

Even the look on the Pat's players have a look of a team deflated in need of momentum or keep getting pounded, their D can't do it on schemes alone.

The Eagles are well coached, time of possession and no turn overs in the 2nd half takes this game for them.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

UtahRatt wrote:Good game, I wonder if that Pat's D can fluster or confuse Foles in the 2nd half or are just going to miss tackles and lose this one. Philly looks good I still don't think Brady will pull a late one out, more like the Giant's pulling the late great play to seal it.
Depends on whether or not the refs pull some shady calls in the second half. We'll see...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Woah, for once the refs didn't side with the Pats on that last touchdown! Good lord, do you realize the Eagles could win this?!?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Good game, I wonder if that Pat's D can fluster or confuse Foles in the 2nd half or are just going to miss tackles and lose this one. Philly looks good I still don't think Brady will pull a late one out, more like the Giant's pulling the late great play to seal it.
Depends on whether or not the refs pull some shady calls in the second half. We'll see...
The Eagles have had the refs all game...............

Actually this refs thing is beyond stupid, that's some fake moon landing shit right there, the Eagles got this.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

dmbrocker wrote:Woah, for once the refs didn't side with the Pats on that last touchdown! Good lord, do you realize the Eagles could win this?!?
I don't watch the NFL, but figured I would watch the superbowl this year. It seems the Eagles are getting the calls.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

pieceofme wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Woah, for once the refs didn't side with the Pats on that last touchdown! Good lord, do you realize the Eagles could win this?!?
I don't watch the NFL, but figured I would watch the superbowl this year. It seems the Eagles are getting the calls.
Yep, and the Eagles finally won it! Take that, Brady!
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Fuck you, Brady!!
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

This pothole is always annoying on the road to Wrestlemania..back on the road. Stops in Anaheim and LA soon
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Facedown wrote:Tom Brady - MVP.
Poor lil pp.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dust4Vomit
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dust4Vomit »

Patriots defense only stopped 2 drives the entire game. That's not gonna get it done.
Brady put up great numbers. No help from his defense this time.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Clearly, benching Malcolm Butler worked well.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

I don't get those catches being "controversial" Ertz was clearly a "runner" and broke the plane. That beautiful pass to the RB looked like he caught it and got the first foot down, then obviously got the other foot down those were catches in almost any era so I don't get them getting calls, it's the dumb ass rules that are stupid and confusing, the announcers don't even want to deal with explaining that shit anymore, Glad they just let them play, it was actually a great game. The only real controversy was an Illegal formation by PHI on that trick pass to Foles they were at the one so I don't really see that having a major impact unless that was on 4rth and goal, I don't even remember hearing about it live, someobe was talking about well after the game.

Edited to addm just saw that pass was on 4rth and goal, hell if that was an illegal formation, that was a blown call, only heard one person talking about it though and none of the sports shows have mentioned yet.
Last edited by dtmfs on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Fucking dp why I do always hit the wrong button
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

LAPoet wrote:Clearly, benching Malcolm Butler worked well.
Wonder where he'll end up, talks of trade last offseason, sat in the super bowl this year, clearly that relation ship is fractured, and Grong said He wouldn't rule out retirement, gonna be an intersting next few days of rumors.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Congrats to the Eagles.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Facedown wrote:Congrats to the Eagles.
yeah, one of those games where no one make fun of the losing team, that was back and 4th the whole game, 1 punt???
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Dust4Vomit wrote:Patriots defense only stopped 2 drives the entire game. That's not gonna get it done.
Brady put up great numbers. No help from his defense this time.
Sucks, I wanted the Pat's just to piss the crybabies but it's totally cool to see Philly get one. It reminded me of watching the Raiders D, the offensive play calling vs the no show defense was double coupon night.

Philly a 7 minute and 4 minute drive.......In the 4th? PWNEDZ!

Iit was open fire and free car tipping night after the game, looked like the Missouri riots. How about the video of Philly fans bloopering the Ritz Carlton. Some of that shit had to be fun....Stupid, but fun.

I've seen a lot of Steeler and Falcon fans crying tears of joy....I've always been a fan of both but Steeler fans are happier than Philly fans.

It's a good thing Philly had the Ref's or it would have been a different game! :lol:
Last edited by UtahRatt on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

One thing the SB did is show what I fucking hate and a reason I don't watch much anymore..........TD! YEAH FIST PUMP! Wait......Replay..

Tick, tick, tick, tick....

And the call of the field stands! "cheer" "yippie"
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

dtmfs wrote:
LAPoet wrote:Clearly, benching Malcolm Butler worked well.
Wonder where he'll end up, talks of trade last offseason, sat in the super bowl this year, clearly that relation ship is fractured, and Grong said He wouldn't rule out retirement, gonna be an intersting next few days of rumors.
Selfishly, I hope the 49ers.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I can’t decide the best thing that happened last night for Nick Foles.

1 - He’s going to get a good payday out of this somewhere down the line.

2 - Hello SUPER BOWL RING!!!

3 - He’ll never have to buy a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, one of the most delicious sandwiches in the world in Philadelphia ever again.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Eww, Brady lost the Super Bowl to a backup Quarterback. Better keep an eye on that Brazilian bitch.

Actually,

"Daddy's won 5. They've never won before."

She seems to be taking it in stride.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Vettehead2006
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Vettehead2006 »

Fuck Tom Brady and fuck Coach Grandpa. You know those fuckers thought they were gonna waltz to a win, and they got their asses handed to them by a backup quarterback and a 2nd yr coach. The Eagles couldn't have picked a better team to defeat for their first superbowl win. Also Tom - you catch like a faggot.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Vettehead2006 wrote:Fuck Tom Brady and fuck Coach Grandpa. You know those fuckers thought they were gonna waltz to a win, and they got their asses handed to them by a backup quarterback and a 2nd yr coach. The Eagles couldn't have picked a better team to defeat for their first superbowl win. Also Tom - you catch like a faggot.
hehe he may catch like a fag, but I don't think he cares.

The worst part is the absolute fuck up of benching Butler. I don't care what he did, sit him for a series of two, but not the whole game.
Did Belichick learn nothing from benching Welker for a series after "footgate"? Stupid fucking move.

Also, poor Gronk, goes the the SB and comes home to a break-in. Bad week.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Lil Piss13 is probably crying and pissed. McDaniels announced as the new Colts coach, only to say fuck this, I'm not leaving the Patriots hours later.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

eddie lee roth wrote:I can’t decide the best thing that happened last night for Nick Foles.

1 - He’s going to get a good payday out of this somewhere down the line.

2 - Hello SUPER BOWL RING!!!

3 - He’ll never have to buy a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, one of the most delicious sandwiches in the world in Philadelphia ever again.
I get Texas Monthly and they had an interesting article about Nick: https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-cultur ... ade-value/
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

AliceManson wrote:Lil Piss13 is probably crying and pissed. McDaniels announced as the new Colts coach, only to say fuck this, I'm not leaving the Patriots hours later.
I'm getting similiar vibes as when BB bolted on the jets, lots of stuff could've caused Mcdaniels to get cold feet, Irsay is a tranwreck and BB probably drilled the importance of an owner into him, BB and Kraft are promising him the HC spot in a couple years when BB just wants to live a stress free life, and Luck's health coul've factored into the decision, wouldn't it be hilarious if it was just revenge for Deflategate??
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

dtmfs wrote:
AliceManson wrote:Lil Piss13 is probably crying and pissed. McDaniels announced as the new Colts coach, only to say fuck this, I'm not leaving the Patriots hours later.
I'm getting similiar vibes as when BB bolted on the jets, lots of stuff could've caused Mcdaniels to get cold feet, Irsay is a tranwreck and BB probably drilled the importance of an owner into him, BB and Kraft are promising him the HC spot in a couple years when BB just wants to live a stress free life, and Luck's health coul've factored into the decision, wouldn't it be hilarious if it was just revenge for Deflategate??
My thoughts, he is now toxic to other teams, Kraft must have told him he is the heir apparent when Bill retires, probably to the front office to do full time GM. Otherwise, this makes no sense at all.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: My thoughts, he is now toxic to other teams, Kraft must have told him he is the heir apparent when Bill retires, probably to the front office to do full time GM. Otherwise, this makes no sense at all.
After watching "the two bills" it was fresh in my head about BB being the HC in waiting in NY, but Bill didn't care for the way the owner ran things, McDaniels obviously learned alot from his mentor, it is great that it happened to Indy, I've been reading posts from their fans on Social media they are definitley pissed about it.