Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by dmbrocker »

TenBenny wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Understandable. The Mooch seems like such a sleazeball that it's not hard to imagine him dating someone that isn't his wife.
The Mooch just moved in next door to Alan Alda who is a vocal liberal. Wonder how that's going to work out?
M*A*S*H* meets M*O*O*C*H.
Career suicide is painless.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

TenBenny wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Understandable. The Mooch seems like such a sleazeball that it's not hard to imagine him dating someone that isn't his wife.
The Mooch just moved in next door to Alan Alda who is a vocal liberal. Wonder how that's going to work out?
I almost typed mooved next door to Alan Alda. The extra O in Mooch messed with me. I’m hoping for Mooch to open his mouth and for Alda to fill it with his fist.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

stocknsocks wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
I almost typed mooved next door to Alan Alda. The extra O in Mooch messed with me. I’m hoping for Mooch to open his mouth and for Alda to fill it with his fist.
Maybe, Hawkeye Pierce Alan Alda. But, in 2018?
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
He's still outspoken.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

stocknsocks wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Never underestimate an old man. He might run over the Mooch with a car and it would be termed an accident. Sure Alda isn’t Suge Knight but would any jury convict Alan fucking Alda?
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Turner Coates wrote:
stocknsocks wrote: I almost typed mooved next door to Alan Alda. The extra O in Mooch messed with me. I’m hoping for Mooch to open his mouth and for Alda to fill it with his fist.
He's still outspoken.
He sticks with his convictions and always has which is what I respect about him but considering the current climate, does Alda have some skeletons? Maybe, but I’ve never hear many rumours. All I can find is he was arrogant for a long time but he’s mellowed.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
Keep that link on standby!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The President of the United States WANTS a fucking government shutdown. Leaving hundreds of thousands of people to either not go to work or be expected to show up regardless of if they get paid or not is a bargaining option to this man. There just aren't words to describe what a fetid piece of shit this motherfucker is.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote:
I thought it was Corey Lewandowski. Why not both I guess.
Oops. You're right. My bad. I didn't have my scorecard in front of me.
« Hope Does DC »
:lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

All the best people.

Rob Portman. Excellent guy.
I can see you like to douche
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TenBenny wrote:Aaaaaaaand we're shut down again. :roll:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/ ... 018-398189
Thankfully it didn't last long, but is this going to be a new routine with Trump and congress? Has it really come to this? Our government is so divided and its politicians so hell bent on "my way or the highway" that it can't get anything done anymore. Now that's sad.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

dmbrocker wrote:

Thankfully it didn't last long, but is this going to be a new routine with Trump and congress? Has it really come to this? Our government is so divided and its politicians so hell bent on "my way or the highway" that it can't get anything done anymore. Now that's sad.
Looks like the shut down over deficits days are over. We're back to "Reagan taught us deficits don't matter" days of the baby Bush years. Better hope Wall Street doesn't crash the economy again.

Cyd

Post by Cyd »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Better hope Wall Street doesn't crash the economy again.

I'm hoping as hard as I can. Last time the republicans did this to me I almost had a breakdown.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Cyd wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:

I'm hoping as hard as I can. Last time the republicans did this to me I almost had a breakdown.
I'm avoiding the news and taking happy pills to get through this. If I wasn't heavily medicated I'd be in a padded cell for everyone's safety.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

stocknsocks wrote:
Cyd wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:

I'm avoiding the news and taking happy pills to get through this. If I wasn't heavily medicated I'd be in a padded cell for everyone's safety.
If anyone needs to be in a padded cell right now, it's Donnie Drumpf.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I hope a reporter asks the fat ass "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

dmbrocker wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
Cyd wrote:
If anyone needs to be in a padded cell right now, it's Donnie Drumpf.
He's trapped in a big white house with all the attention he's ever wanted and it's all for the wrong reasons. No matter what he says or does he can't escape the past. Misdirection only works for so long but he just gets sloppier and sloppier with every day. It's only a matter of time before everything catches up but what's going to be left? How many pieces will there be and is there going to be enough left to put back together? I've spent too much time reading Transmetropolitan lately. I remember when it was a comic book and not a true reflection on where we are now.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He won't release the Democrat's version of the memo. Nothing to see here, folks...
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chieftan44

Post by Chieftan44 »

I wish economic analysts were worth a shit. It would be SO nice to know which stocks to buy and sell. Just a quick little "winners and losers" list for the next couple years would do.

But they really don't fucking know any more than the rest of us. If they do they definitely aren't sharing that information with the rest of us. It's like watching the weather forecast on the evening news.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote:He won't release the Democrat's version of the memo. Nothing to see here, folks...
Drumpf had no problem releasing the GOP memo against the counsel of his own DOJ and FBI director.... but won't release this memo which was unanimously approved by both Republicans and Democrats on the Intelligence Committee...
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:

Looks like the shut down over deficits days are over. We're back to "Reagan taught us deficits don't matter" days of the baby Bush years. Better hope Wall Street doesn't crash the economy again.

So much for "learning from past mistakes."
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Mojo wrote:He won't release the Democrat's version of the memo. Nothing to see here, folks...

Did he ever get around to releasing his tax info, like the other people have in his position?
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Luminiferous wrote:
Drumpf had no problem releasing the GOP memo against the counsel of his own DOJ and FBI director.... but won't release this memo which was unanimously approved by both Republicans and Democrats on the Intelligence Committee...

I really need the Cliff Notes on this memo situation. Having a hard time understanding what's going on & what it all means.
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf's tweet today defending outgoing staff secretary Rob Porter..

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

Due process? :lol:

Is this the same orange asshole who accused the president of the US of not being born in the country and the same asshole who spent over $85,000 on ads in 4 NY newspapers demanding the 5 innocent men in the Central Park jogger case be killed before they were even tried in court? Then refused to apologize despite the men being exonerated and DNA evidence clearing them of the crime?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:I really need the Cliff Notes on this memo situation. Having a hard time understanding what's going on & what it all means.
Basically, The Donald approved the unedited release of a 3.5 page memo from Devin Nunes that alleged that he was in fact "wiretapped" because of one version of the Pissgate dossier. Fusion GPS got funding from the Clinton machine to acquire that info from unconfirmed sources.

The Dems were rightly pissed off, so they wrote up a novella knowing that the good bits would be redacted if it got released. Then they could claim FOUL!.

Correct me if I am wrong here anyone.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:I really need the Cliff Notes on this memo situation. Having a hard time understanding what's going on & what it all means.
Basically, The Donald approved the unedited release of a 3.5 page memo from Devin Nunes that alleged that he was in fact "wiretapped" because of one version of the Pissgate dossier. Fusion GPS got funding from the Clinton machine to acquire that info from unconfirmed sources.

The Dems were rightly pissed off, so they wrote up a novella knowing that the good bits would be redacted if it got released. Then they could claim FOUL!.

Correct me if I am wrong here anyone.
Not wrong at all... You parroted Drumpf's excuse perfectly...