Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by dmbrocker »

risingfarce wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote: I’m sorry, we’ve unanimously decided to go with Kiss Crue’s proposal. We thank you for your submission and urge you to apply again in the future.
I've modified my idea. The robotic security units could have KISS logos on them, and be programmed to play "Love Gun."

"Love Gun" has been played to death. Make it "Unholy".
Not on my radio. "Detroit Rock City" and "Beth" are the overplayed ones.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Dump "Detroit Rock Shithole" and "Beth."

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
Kiss Crue wrote:Not sure what's so funny about murdered kids because government manages something they neither have the competence or accountability to manage.

Only rich people having the opportunity to choose where their kids go to school is also less than hilarious.

According to this...25% of your state/local taxes go to education. 9% federal. Add it up and that's a nice little bundle you can otherwise be paying to a school in a privatized system.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/state-bud ... dollars-go
So, we get rid of government run schools and spend exactly the same amount of money of privatized schools, which, for some reason, will have more guns. Are these school standardized? There'd have to be a governing board for that. And if a parent wants to choose a specific school that isn't part of the standardized system, they have to uproot their home and job to live by whatever school is so much more amazing than the local government-run school. Who can do that?
The shit you posts smacks of someone who grew up rich who has no idea how people in the real world get by or what the value of money is.
Kiss Crue must live in a city. And is absolutely clueless about how little more rural areas have. There is one county in Oregon that is over 10,000 sq mi (bigger than 6 of the states and just a few miles smaller than MA) with about 7500 people. The vast majority of whom who could not afford a private school. There's only one high school for the entire county as it is. Yeah, let's privatize that one, "sell" it to some for-profit operation. That's a god damn stupid idea.

Remember, that tiny bit of blue that voted for HRC and where most people live is also worth around 2/3rd of the nation's GDP. All that vast swath of red supplies the other 1/3. For profit private schools? A fuckton of these areas could not afford it.

I should add that there is a "Baptist Bible Academy" in the county, for grades 6-10 that lists it's address as a PO Box. And a k-12 charter school that is literally in a house.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

vlad wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Kiss Crue wrote:Not sure what's so funny about murdered kids because government manages something they neither have the competence or accountability to manage.

Only rich people having the opportunity to choose where their kids go to school is also less than hilarious.

According to this...25% of your state/local taxes go to education. 9% federal. Add it up and that's a nice little bundle you can otherwise be paying to a school in a privatized system.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/state-bud ... dollars-go
So, we get rid of government run schools and spend exactly the same amount of money of privatized schools, which, for some reason, will have more guns. Are these school standardized? There'd have to be a governing board for that. And if a parent wants to choose a specific school that isn't part of the standardized system, they have to uproot their home and job to live by whatever school is so much more amazing than the local government-run school. Who can do that?
The shit you posts smacks of someone who grew up rich who has no idea how people in the real world get by or what the value of money is.
Kiss Crue must live in a city. And is absolutely clueless about how little more rural areas have. There is one county in Oregon that is over 10,000 sq mi (bigger than 6 of the states and just a few miles smaller than MA) with about 7500 people. The vast majority of whom who could not afford a private school. There's only one high school for the entire county as it is. Yeah, let's privatize that one, "sell" it to some for-profit operation. That's a god damn stupid idea.

Remember, that tiny bit of blue that voted for HRC and where most people live is also worth around 2/3rd of the nation's GDP. All that vast swath of red supplies the other 1/3. For profit private schools? A fuckton of these areas could not afford it.

I should add that there is a "Baptist Bible Academy" in the county, for grades 6-10 that lists it's address as a PO Box. And a charter k-12 charter school that is literally in a house.
Kiss Crue is Canadian. Ignore anything he has to say about American politics.
LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District) has a couple of actual LAPD officers in every high school, every day.
They are parked at every middle school at pick up and drop off. Try to get your kid out of 7th grade for an orthodontist appointment!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Metal Sludge wrote:
vlad wrote:
Mojo wrote: So, we get rid of government run schools and spend exactly the same amount of money of privatized schools, which, for some reason, will have more guns. Are these school standardized? There'd have to be a governing board for that. And if a parent wants to choose a specific school that isn't part of the standardized system, they have to uproot their home and job to live by whatever school is so much more amazing than the local government-run school. Who can do that?

I should add that there is a "Baptist Bible Academy" in the county, for grades 6-10 that lists it's address as a PO Box. And a charter k-12 charter school that is literally in a house.
Kiss Crue is Canadian. Ignore anything he has to say about American politics.
LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District) has a couple of actual LAPD officers in every high school, every day.
They are parked at every middle school at pick up and drop off. Try to get your kid out of 7th grade for an orthodontist appointment!
Yeah, when I have to pick up the kidlets, it's like going through Checkpoint Charlie.

Canadian? I think I knew that. Why the fuck is he so worried about what goes on in the US education system? Though the same thing could apply to Canada.
LJP 2002-2014

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

He’s just like that Frank Zappa fucknut that got run out of here who wouldn’t shut up about American politics.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Metal Sludge wrote: Kiss Crue is Canadian. Ignore anything he has to say about American politics.
I know he's Canadian, but he comes across as blatantly American GOP, what with his open disdain for the poor and hypocritical trust of the top %2.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Kiss Crue wrote:
Ritz Crackers have to be made in a factory but caviar is naturally produced for free.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Ritz Crackers have to be made in a factory but caviar is naturally produced for free.
*slow clap
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Mojo wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote: Kiss Crue is Canadian. Ignore anything he has to say about American politics.
I know he's Canadian, but he comes across as blatantly American GOP, what with his open disdain for the poor and hypocritical trust of the top %2.
He makes no sense.
Here's a fun fact.
I have moderated this board since 2005.
Since then, I have banned more Canadians from this board, than all other countries combined.
This is not an exaggeration.
Before 2005, I didn't know a single thing about Canada. Why would I?
Now I know, they have some crazy fucks up there.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Mojo wrote:
He makes no sense.
Here's a fun fact.
I have moderated this board since 2005.
Since then, I have banned more Canadians from this board, than all other countries combined.
This is not an exaggeration.
Before 2005, I didn't know a single thing about Canada. Why would I?
Now I know, they have some crazy fucks up there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgKwPrm7DYQ :wink:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
http://deadline.com/2018/02/meghan-mcca ... 202301314/

“As you know, President Trump took some potshots at my father and got the crowd at CPAC to boo him,” The View panelists McCain said on-air, moments after Trump’s CPAC appearance.

She said her mother will be joining her on The View on Wednesday, at which time “both of us will be addressing this…and talk about what it’s like having this continue to happen while my father battles brain cancer.”

Trump attacked the former Vietnam War POW who has served as Arizona’s senator since 1987, during his CPAC speech Friday morning.

Talking to a hall packed with conservative supporters, Trump slapped himself on the back for his various accomplishments in office, including the repeal of Obamacare’s individual mandate. Trump said he would have been able to kill Obamacare outright, and put a new health care plan in place “except for one senator who came in to the room at 3 o’clock in the morning and went like that,” signaling thumbs down.

The CPAC audience booed McCain loudly. Cheered on by those boos, Trump continued:

“Remember, one person walked into the room, said this way and went this way, and everyone saw what happened,” Trump said, first pointing thumbs up, then down.

“I don’t want to be controversial so I won’t use his name,” Trump snickered, apparently believing that fulfilled his promise to McCain’s daughter.

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

"....and put a new health care plan in place"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Mojo wrote:
Kiss Crue wrote:
Mojo wrote: And who sets the standards of education? Or in this newfound freedom, do we just have private schools that run to their own set of standards, with each school having widely varying levels of education?
Also, you think school is unaffordable now? Let KissCrue have his way and watch it get 50x worse.

There won’t be any school shooters because suddenly everyone’s able to afford schools with security. Every fucking thing you post is incomprehensible stupidy, Kiss Crue. So what happens in all the cheap schools that regular people can afford?
Why are you guys speaking like private schools is a hypothetical? Many thousands of private schools exist right now across the US and Canada. Those kids have better facilities, smaller class sizes, better trained teachers, etc... Parents pay for access to the advantages private education brings.

We have a 2 tiered system that is discriminatory towards the non rich masses who can't afford the cost of private schooling. ONLY the rich have the option of where they send their kids to school. The poor masses are marched to the school of your overlord's choice.

When you give people the choice of where they can send their kids, and you bring competition to the school system, you will not have political/bureaucratic squabbling over security investment in school. There will be no choice. The profit motive will insist you make parents feel great about sending their kids there.

Without the public sector involved you would see lower cost private schools everywhere. All the existing public schools would be sold to private companies. Just like you have all sorts of different levels of day care places. No different than right now where no 2 schools in no 2 neighbourhoods are the same.
But who's paying for all these private schools? Where is that money coming from? Just like your "you should all just invest" stance, where does that money just appear from? And all that isn't even pointing out how your "if schools were privatized, there'd be no school shootings" is absurd. If your argument is "put more guns in the school," that's one thing. But a school having security has nothing to do with it being private or government run. Schools have securirty guards.
Who do you think pays for the schools now Mojo? Do you pay taxes? If you do, you pay for the schools.

And what do you get for that? You get the govt telling you where you have to send your kid. You don't get any say as to how that schools protects it's kids or anthting else. zero accountability. Things work very differently in private schools.

Now let's go back to cost...i just linked an article that shows the avg American sends 25% of his local and state taxes to support costs of K-!2 school. That is weather you have kids in school or not. You work for 40 years. Are your kids in school for 40 years? Every year you are taxed 25% of state and local and 9% from the feds. This is a massive pool of money for anyone that pays taxes. This is not cost efficient in any sort of way. What's even worse than the money being murdered is the education the kids are getting is utter garbage.

We could probably get to zero cost private schools for poor kids through some low income neighbourhood initiatives and subsidies. We could have charity/church run schools too.

I know change is a difficult thing for most humans, but the entire education paradigm is likely going down the drain so get used to lots of change. With technology, and homeschooling, and government mismanaging their resources and never having funding and kids getting murdered there's going to be a dramatic shift in the way kids are educated coming in the next 10-20-50 years.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

eddie lee roth wrote:He’s just like that Frank Zappa fucknut that got run out of here who wouldn’t shut up about American politics.
Our problems are pretty much the same. Canada also has the government running the schools and they are also doing a terrible job. It doesn;t matter what country you are from, some things remain the same, ie public sector can't run things like the private sector can. I believe Canada should privatize it's school system.

This is a thread where you are all complaining about how shit the govt is. The thread had turned into how shit it is that the govt can't stop kids from getting murdered in school. So I point out that govt shouldn't be running the schools and this wouldn't happen and it's like "AH MAH GA WHAT A FUCKIN CDN IDIOT".

You're confused people. I'll be happy to stop upsetting you all in this thread now. :lol:
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Moggio’s brother ladies and gentlemen
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Don’t worry, Bestsy DeVos will soon wrest education from the evil grasp of the Deep State, so that the kids will at last be free to learn about that time that Jesus miraculously multiplied loaves and Filets o’Fish at their local McDonald’s Middle Magnet School.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

More than 100 charges. 19 people. 3 companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/us/p ... arges.html

Pleaded Guilty and Known to Be Cooperating

George Papadopoulos: lying to the F.B.I.

Michael T. Flynn: lying to the F.B.I.

Richard Pinedo: identity fraud

Alex van der Zwaan: lying to prosecutors

Rick Gates: conspiracy against the United States and lying to investigators.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So BLOTUS is going to get his big, shiny parade...on Veteran's Day.

He's using veterans as a human shield to get his parade.

If it was about honoring veterans, he could skip the tanks and other big shiny objects to boost his ego. How about getting the 20 plus million veterans to parade. With POWs, Gold Star families and vets disabled physically and mentally leading the way. It would completely wonderful if someone made John McCain (if he's still alive), the Khan family, and the family of La David Johnson as co-Grand Marshalls. Or Tammy Duckworth.

Oh yeah, all the widows/widowers and the families of those who have died.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:So BLOTUS is going to get his big, shiny parade...on Veteran's Day.

He's using veterans as a human shield to get his parade.

If it was about honoring veterans, he could skip the tanks and other big shiny objects to boost his ego. How about getting the 20 plus million veterans to parade. With POWs, Gold Star families and vets disabled physically and mentally leading the way. It would completely wonderful if someone made John McCain (if he's still alive), the Khan family, and the family of La David Johnson as co-Grand Marshalls. Or Tammy Duckworth.

Oh yeah, all the widows/widowers and the families of those who have died.
Seriously? This idea is back? I've gotta go Google this and see if...

ETA: Oh, for fuck's sake!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Parkland survivor to Melania Trump: Stop Donald Trump Jr. from cyberbullying me
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23370133/

A 14-year-old survivor of the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida, has pleaded with first lady Melania Trump to stop her stepson Donald Trump Jr. from bullying her and her family online.

“You say that your mission as first lady is to stop cyber bullying,” tweeted Lauren Hogg. “Don’t you think it would have been smart to have a convo with your stepson @DonaldJTrumpJr before he liked a post about a false conspiracy theory which ... put a target on my back?”

“I’ve been getting all these horrible messages from Nazis and white supremacists and I woke up this morning and remembered that Melania Trump’s mission was to fight cyberbullying,” Hogg told Huffpost on Friday. “That’s what’s happening to me: cyberbullying. I thought she could do something about Donald Trump Jr.”

Earlier this week, President Donald Trump’s eldest son “liked” two tweets promoting a conspiracy theory about Lauren’s 17-year-old brother, David Hogg, another shooting survivor. The cooked-up conspiracy claimed he had been coached to speak out against guns by his former FBI agent father to “cover” for the agency’s failure to prevent the shooting. The ruse was backed up by the “deep state media,” claimed one of the posts.

The fake theories circulating about the Hoggs have resulted in death threats against the family, the siblings’ mom, Rebecca Boldrick, told The Washington Post.

A “like” by Donald Trump Jr. can have a tremendous effect because he has 2.6 million followers.

Melania Trump vowed shortly before her husband was elected president that if she became first lady, one of her key missions would be to combat online bullying. “Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers,” she explained in a speech in Philadelphia.

Lauren Hogg told the first lady in her tweet that the conspiracy theories are “re-victimizing” her family. “I’m 14 I should never have had to deal with any of this ... I thought it couldn’t get worse [but] it has because of your family.”

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:Parkland survivor to Melania Trump: Stop Donald Trump Jr. from cyberbullying me

A 14-year-old survivor of the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida, has pleaded with first lady Melania Trump to stop her stepson Donald Trump Jr. from bullying her and her family online.

“You say that your mission as first lady is to stop cyber bullying,” tweeted Lauren Hogg. “Don’t you think it would have been smart to have a convo with your stepson @DonaldJTrumpJr before he liked a post about a false conspiracy theory which ... put a target on my back?”

“I’ve been getting all these horrible messages from Nazis and white supremacists and I woke up this morning and remembered that Melania Trump’s mission was to fight cyberbullying,” Hogg told Huffpost on Friday. “That’s what’s happening to me: cyberbullying. I thought she could do something about Donald Trump Jr.”

Earlier this week, President Donald Trump’s eldest son “liked” two tweets promoting a conspiracy theory about Lauren’s 17-year-old brother, David Hogg, another shooting survivor. The cooked-up conspiracy claimed he had been coached to speak out against guns by his former FBI agent father to “cover” for the agency’s failure to prevent the shooting. The ruse was backed up by the “deep state media,” claimed one of the posts.

The fake theories circulating about the Hoggs have resulted in death threats against the family, the siblings’ mom, Rebecca Boldrick, told The Washington Post.

A “like” by Donald Trump Jr. can have a tremendous effect because he has 2.6 million followers.

Melania Trump vowed shortly before her husband was elected president that if she became first lady, one of her key missions would be to combat online bullying. “Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers,” she explained in a speech in Philadelphia.

Lauren Hogg told the first lady in her tweet that the conspiracy theories are “re-victimizing” her family. “I’m 14 I should never have had to deal with any of this ... I thought it couldn’t get worse [but] it has because of your family.”
You had *one* job, Melania!

In all seriousness, I applaud this teenager. I'm sure she's smart enough to realize that Melania didn't plan to do shit as First Lady, but at least this allows the kid to further point out the lies and hypocrisy of the administration.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Colbert's take on "I hear you" note:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... iiuUzFQ2Bg

New school mascot - Gunny The Gun Toting Gun

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

More like record number of people not in the labor force.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I'm not a fan of Melania's, I mean people are always saying how intelligent she is and how she speaks multiple languages, but what has she done that is so impressive? Yes she has an attractiveness to her, if you're into the plastic Barbie doll look, but she doesn't come off like someone I would think "Wow she's the perfect spokesperson for this cause!"

Every interview I have seen of her she comes off like a talking Real Doll and is pretty much arm candy for Drumpf, as she does not appear to be a happily married woman.. I would feel sorry for her with all these allegations against her husband, but hey she was the "other woman" in his last marriage, she's foolish to think he was actually going to stop the philandering with his marriage to her..

But despite all of that, I think the negativity towards her regarding the school shooting is mis-laid.. Her son-in-law is a piece of shit, but he's not going to apologize for being one because she tells him to stop being one... I mean WHAT did they seriously think she was going to do to combat and end cyber bullying? Tell people to stop? Start the hashtag #stopcyberbullying? Okay...that'll work. :roll:
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Parkland survivor to Melania Trump: Stop Donald Trump Jr. from cyberbullying me

You had *one* job, Melania!

In all seriousness, I applaud this teenager. I'm sure she's smart enough to realize that Melania didn't plan to do shit as First Lady, but at least this allows the kid to further point out the lies and hypocrisy of the administration.

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Luminiferous wrote:I'm not a fan of Melania's, I mean people are always saying how intelligent she is and how she speaks multiple languages, but what has she done that is so impressive? Yes she has an attractiveness to her, if you're into the plastic Barbie doll look, but she doesn't come off like someone I would think "Wow she's the perfect spokesperson for this cause!"

Every interview I have seen of her she comes off like a talking Real Doll and is pretty much arm candy for Drumpf, as she does not appear to be a happily married woman.. I would feel sorry for her with all these allegations against her husband, but hey she was the "other woman" in his last marriage, she's foolish to think he was actually going to stop the philandering with his marriage to her..

But despite all of that, I think the negativity towards her regarding the school shooting is mis-laid.. Her son-in-law is a piece of shit, but he's not going to apologize for being one because she tells him to stop being one... I mean WHAT did they seriously think she was going to do to combat and end cyber bullying? Tell people to stop? Start the hashtag #stopcyberbullying? Okay...that'll work. :roll:
No need to feel sorry for her. The cunt knew what's she was getting into.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

risingfarce wrote: No need to feel sorry for her. The cunt knew what's she was getting into.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
You mean it wasn't a case of love at first sight?