Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:We may now know why Trump and his lawyer made their most brazen calls yet for the Mueller investigation to be shut down
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23388870/

Just before President Donald Trump and his lawyer made their boldest appeal yet for the Russia investigation to be shut down, the special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly sent over a list of questions to the president.

Mueller is still seeking a face-to-face interview with Trump, but the questions are said to be a starting point he wants to use for follow-ups.

Shortly after, Trump and his lawyer, John Dowd, called for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to shut down the Russia investigation and fire Mueller.

According to The New York Times, Trump's tweets this weekend came after Mueller sent the questions as part of his negotiations with Trump's legal team over an interview with the president. Mueller is still seeking an interview, sources told The Times, but sent the list as a starting point that he can later use to ask follow-up questions.

Soon after, Trump embarked on one of his most heated, weekend-long tirades against Mueller, former FBI director James Comey, and former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe. Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe late Friday night, hours before he was set to retire with full pension benefits.
On the Sunday shows, numerous Republicans warned Trump not to fire Mueller. Knowing Trump, that will merely encourage him to fire Mueller. Getting told what to do enrages him. Hope he fires Mueller. Suicide is painless.

Graham also warned Trump against firing Mueller, saying, "that would be the beginning of the end of his presidency, because we're a rule of law nation."
McCain also just made a statement saying that Mueller must be allowed to continue his investigation (after a statement along the same lines attributed to Paul Ryan by Ryan's rep). I'm hoping these initial defenses of Mueller by Republican leaders means that Republicans really would view his firing as a step too far.

I'm just waiting for Trump to come out with another panicked "DO SOMETHING!!!" tweet followed by reports of him sobbing and curled up in a ball crying out for Roy Cohn.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:We may now know why Trump and his lawyer made their most brazen calls yet for the Mueller investigation to be shut down
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23388870/

Just before President Donald Trump and his lawyer made their boldest appeal yet for the Russia investigation to be shut down, the special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly sent over a list of questions to the president.

Mueller is still seeking a face-to-face interview with Trump, but the questions are said to be a starting point he wants to use for follow-ups.

Shortly after, Trump and his lawyer, John Dowd, called for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to shut down the Russia investigation and fire Mueller.

According to The New York Times, Trump's tweets this weekend came after Mueller sent the questions as part of his negotiations with Trump's legal team over an interview with the president. Mueller is still seeking an interview, sources told The Times, but sent the list as a starting point that he can later use to ask follow-up questions.

Soon after, Trump embarked on one of his most heated, weekend-long tirades against Mueller, former FBI director James Comey, and former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe. Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe late Friday night, hours before he was set to retire with full pension benefits.
On the Sunday shows, numerous Republicans warned Trump not to fire Mueller. Knowing Trump, that will merely encourage him to fire Mueller. Getting told what to do enrages him. Hope he fires Mueller. Suicide is painless.

Graham also warned Trump against firing Mueller, saying, "that would be the beginning of the end of his presidency, because we're a rule of law nation."
Trump is not able to fire mueller. Only Rosenstein can. This happened with Nixon as well. He will try to order Rosenstein to fire him, and if he refuses. Fire Rosenstein. Then order next in line to fire him and so on.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:Trump is not able to fire mueller. Only Rosenstein can. This happened with Nixon as well. He will try to order Rosenstein to fire him, and if he refuses. Fire Rosenstein. Then order next in line to fire him and so on.
That's why they're saying it's "the beginning of the end" for Trump if he fires Mueller. He's exercising power he does not have. Trump can say "you're fired" to Mueller, declare the investigation over, and then refuse to cooperate with Mueller. Congress would have to enforce the law via impeachment if Trump does that.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Spork-handed Circus Peanut. :lol:

Just parking this here.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:Spork-handed Circus Peanut. :lol:

Just parking this here.
:lol: :lol:

Hope Hicks wrote the much-derided note President Donald Trump held in a meeting with shooting survivors, according to New York Magazine.
The note reminded Trump to tell survivors "I hear you."
The "bubbly" handwriting in the note matches Valentine's Day cards Hicks handed out to White House communications staff.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23389645/

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
This gave me a boner.
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote:Trump is not able to fire mueller. Only Rosenstein can. This happened with Nixon as well. He will try to order Rosenstein to fire him, and if he refuses. Fire Rosenstein. Then order next in line to fire him and so on.
That's why they're saying it's "the beginning of the end" for Trump if he fires Mueller. He's exercising power he does not have. Trump can say "you're fired" to Mueller, declare the investigation over, and then refuse to cooperate with Mueller. Congress would have to enforce the law via impeachment if Trump does that.
Can't Mueller just say, "No, you can't fire me," and carry on with his business if only Rosenstein has the power to fire him?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This whole thing with a Mueller firing though does seem like it's mounting. McCabe said he came to expect his own firing every day, and the Republican response was not very loud or full of objections when it happened. This feels like Trump doing a dry run for a real attempt to get Mueller out in whatever way he can, even if it has to be through Rosenstein. You know he wants it, and you know he really believes that if he can get it to happen, he can be protected for it. And his history as president has shown that he can. As has been said so many times before, Trump only gets by through his protection from others. It's protection from people who are too short-sighted to see they're only damning themselves in the writing of this chapter of American history.

If Mueller were to be fired, I'd be very curious to see what the American people would do. There would be something. If the Parkland situation has shown anything, it's that there are smart and unexpected ways of mobilizing and forcing changes. Changes in action or just in attitudes.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: If Mueller were to be fired, I'd be very curious to see what the American people would do. There would be something.
One movement group is calling for immediately spreading the word online, and hitting the streets within 10 minutes.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote: If Mueller were to be fired, I'd be very curious to see what the American people would do. There would be something.
One movement group is calling for immediately spreading the word online, and hitting the streets within 10 minutes.
I really think something like that (his firing) would cause America to lose its shit in a way it hasn't yet. Mueller is the the major factor Trump-opposed Americans have faith in right now. Take that away and the people are going to go full berserker within seconds.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

OH, JEEZUS!

Trump to hire lawyer who pushed theory DOJ framed Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/19/politics ... index.html

(CNN)President Donald Trump will hire an attorney to join his personal legal team who has alleged the President is being framed by a group of FBI and Justice Department officials, two sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

The longtime Washington attorney, Joseph diGenova, is expected to join the President's legal team at a time when Trump is taking a more aggressive approach to publicly dealing with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, lobbing a series of attacks against Mueller on Twitter over the weekend.

The New York Times first reported on diGenova's hiring.
DiGenova declined to comment when reached by CNN.

"Former US Attorney for the District of Columbia Joe DiGenova will be joining our legal team later this week. I have worked with Joe for many years and have full confidence that he will be a great asset in our representation of the President," Jay Sekulow, counsel to the President, told CNN.

A source familiar with the plans said diGenova will join the legal team, in part, to engage with the media and actively defend the President.

The President's plans to hire diGenova come two months after diGenova appeared on Fox News to allege that FBI and Justice Department officials carried out "a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton and, if she didn't win the election, to then frame Donald Trump with a falsely created crime."

"Everything we have seen from these texts, and from all the facts developing, shows that the FBI and senior DOJ officials conspired to violate the law, and deny Donald Trump his civil rights," diGenova said at the time, pointing to controversial text messages between two FBI officials that came to light.

Quick question: The taxpayers aren't paying for his Defense, are we? This shit went down before taking Office, after all. :roll:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Since the Trump tax cuts have not done jack shit, Trump is pushing for another round of tax cuts.

Trump wants a 'phase two' of tax cuts

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/12/trump-w ... -cuts.html

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TenBenny wrote:If Mueller were to be fired, I'd be very curious to see what the American people would do..
I can tell you one group and one news outlet that would praise it, declare it's been a waste of their tax dollars, claim Drumpf and his cronies exonerated and the country is being made great again through justice...
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:
TenBenny wrote:If Mueller were to be fired, I'd be very curious to see what the American people would do..
I can tell you one group and one news outlet that would praise it, declare it's been a waste of their tax dollars, claim Drumpf and his cronies exonerated and the country is being made great again through justice...
I don't know which news outlet you're referring to, and to guess would be ins-Hannity. :wink:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:To rob a man of his pension, is about as low as you can go. It's not fighting fair, and I hope karma comes back around.
Not so fast there....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ebauer/201 ... 43e9ec236d
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:To rob a man of his pension, is about as low as you can go. It's not fighting fair, and I hope karma comes back around.
Not so fast there....

Blackcrypt,Trump's knight in shining armor, is too stupid to realize he's just another retard wrapped in tinfoil. The slogan is "Make America Great Again", not "Gargle Trump's Semen".
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:
Not so fast there....

Blackcrypt,Trump's knight in shining armor, is too stupid to realize he's just another retard wrapped in tinfoil. The slogan is "Make America Great Again", not "Gargle Trump's Semen".
Wait, you think Cheeto fired McCabe? Or do you feel bad for him not getting his pension?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:
Not so fast there....

Wait, you think Cheeto fired McCabe? Or do you feel bad for him not getting his pension?
:lol: @ your deflection.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump Jr. had an affair with Aubrey O’Day
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainme ... /23389970/

Donald Trump Jr. cheated on his wife, Vanessa Trump, with Aubrey O’Day, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly. The pair met on the set of season 5 of the Celebrity Apprentice in 2011.

“Things started up with Aubrey and Don Jr. toward the end of the taping,” a source close to O’Day tells Us Weekly. According to multiple sources, the former Danity Kane band member and Trump’s affair began at the end of 2011 and continued until March 2012.

“When it started, they were very serious all of a sudden,” a source close to O’Day tells Us. “He told her it was over with his wife, that they were separated and he didn’t love her — all of that stuff … Aubrey fell for him hard. She thought they were going to be together for real.”

Trump called off the affair in March 2012 after Vanessa found emails between her husband and O’Day. At the time of the affair, the couple had daughter Kai, now 10, and sons Donald Trump III, now 9, and Tristan, now 6.

Vanessa and Donald Jr. reconciled and later welcomed son Spencer, 5, and daughter Chloe, 3. However, it would only be a matter of years before their marriage came to an end.

As previously reported, Vanessa filed for divorce from Trump on March 15.

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Turner Coates wrote:Donald Trump Jr. had an affair with Aubrey O’Day
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainme ... /23389970/

Donald Trump Jr. cheated on his wife, Vanessa Trump, with Aubrey O’Day, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly. The pair met on the set of season 5 of the Celebrity Apprentice in 2011.

“Things started up with Aubrey and Don Jr. toward the end of the taping,” a source close to O’Day tells Us Weekly. According to multiple sources, the former Danity Kane band member and Trump’s affair began at the end of 2011 and continued until March 2012.

“When it started, they were very serious all of a sudden,” a source close to O’Day tells Us. “He told her it was over with his wife, that they were separated and he didn’t love her — all of that stuff … Aubrey fell for him hard. She thought they were going to be together for real.”

Trump called off the affair in March 2012 after Vanessa found emails between her husband and O’Day. At the time of the affair, the couple had daughter Kai, now 10, and sons Donald Trump III, now 9, and Tristan, now 6.

Vanessa and Donald Jr. reconciled and later welcomed son Spencer, 5, and daughter Chloe, 3. However, it would only be a matter of years before their marriage came to an end.

As previously reported, Vanessa filed for divorce from Trump on March 15.
So like his father, he likes to fuck dumb blondes. Shocker.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: So like his father, he likes to fuck dumb blondes. Shocker.
Well, let’s not start holding that against people. Who doesn’t?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Pierce Foreskin

Mojo wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote: So like his father, he likes to fuck dumb blondes. Shocker.
Well, let’s not start holding that against people. Who doesn’t?
True.
And I guess she wasn't technically in Dumblonde until after the affair.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Not so fast there....

"G.T.S." Doesn't look as good printed on a red hat or bumper sticker.
Pierce Foreskin

More Pence related, but...

John Oliver's spoof of the Pence's Bunny Book is currently #1 at Amazon and has sold out.

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/03/19/ ... out-bunny/
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Don Jr. a philanderer? Hey man, don't you know? Monogamy is for peasants!

Jr.'s wife probably should have been out the door once that happened, but she continued on and had two more kids with the guy. One could judge her and talk about what dumb choices she made from the get-go with the guy, but you know, maybe she actually loved that buffoon.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So, despite the obvious (as in actual video of ballot boxes being stuffed, for starters) BLOTUS says he congratulated Putin on his victory. Trumpy is a Putin groupie.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote:Don Jr. a philanderer? Hey man, don't you know? Monogamy is for peasants!

Jr.'s wife probably should have been out the door once that happened, but she continued on and had two more kids with the guy. One could judge her and talk about what dumb choices she made from the get-go with the guy, but you know, maybe she actually loved that buffoon.
I think Don Jr. is a grade A fuckstick too, but the dude cheated on his wife in 2011 and it’s being brought up now as some sort of sleight against his father. Seriously, who gives a fuck?
Also, you openly supported a candidate who stayed with her supremely skeevy husband after he let the help schlob his knob on her would-be desk. You and the rest of Hillary’s harem come off as more than a little hypocritical giving Don Don shit.
Last edited by Mojo on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Don Jr. a philanderer? Hey man, don't you know? Monogamy is for peasants!

I think Don Jr. is a grade A fuckstick too, but the dude cheated on his wife in 2011 and it’s being brought up now as some sort of sleight against his father. Seriously, who gives a fuck?
Also, you openly supported a candidate who stayed with her suplremely skeevy husband after he let the help schlob his knob on her would-be desk. You and the rest of Hillary’s harem come off as more than a little hypocritical giving Don Don shit.
I think it came out because his wife is divorcing him. She actually left him because of the affair (or he left her, according to the chippie) at the time. They did get back together and have two more kids. It's divorce related. Page Six and the like are digging up all the dirt with unseemly glee. :lol:

The timing does dovetail though.

edit: This is a song/video she put out in 2013.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrAKpZ8KIVY
LJP 2002-2014

genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

vlad wrote:So, despite the obvious (as in actual video of ballot boxes being stuffed, for starters) BLOTUS says he congratulated Putin on his victory. Trumpy is a Putin groupie.
You mean he did what Angela Merkel and other world leaders did. Shocking.