Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by BlackCrypt »

While the Donald has no chance of winning in CA, I think the Supremacy Clause will stop this one in it's tracks.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

People are actually saying Bernie may have had the strongest showing at tonight's Democratic debate. And then edging in just under that is Elizabeth Warren. Crazy to think, but Bernie may actually be back in this in a significant way after this.
Sammi_Curr
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sammi_Curr »

Trump is thinking of visiting Denmark. This is really a peace of news. I mean, he claims to be thinking...
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Rand Paul offers to buy Omar a ticket to Somalia so 'she might come back and appreciate America more'
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sammi_Curr wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 am Trump is thinking of visiting Denmark.
Perfect. He's really rotten.

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:39 am
Sammi_Curr wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 am Trump is thinking of visiting Denmark.
Not that I would ever tell the Danes how to respond to a visit from him, but I would enjoy it a lot if the current Queen rode through the streets of Copenhagen on a big horse, surrounded by her people, on the way to formally greet the fat German toad.*** Too obscure? Sadly, it would be to Blimpy.

***She would stay on her horse, so the fat slug, would have to look up the whole time. If I'm riffing on a fantasy
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Sammi_Curr
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sammi_Curr »

:D :D
Character Analysis Hamlet
The paradox of Hamlet's nature draws people to the character. He is at once the consummate iconoclast, in self-imposed exile from Elsinore Society, while, at the same time, he is the adulated champion of Denmark — the people's hero. He has no friends left, but Horatio loves him unconditionally. He is angry, dejected, depressed, and brooding; he is manic, elated, enthusiastic, and energetic. He is dark and suicidal, a man who loathes himself and his fate.

Horatio

Last edited by Sammi_Curr on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:39 am Image
It was YOU wasn't it?? You're the one who sexually assaulted those women, said all those mean things on Twitter and wants to have sex with my daughter!!! ADMIT IT!!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:39 am Image
To pee, or not to pee on Russian hookers, that is the question.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Oh shit, you guys....this is gettin' good!
:)

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Biden is getting owned hard in this second debate, including by himself. This is not someone who should (but is, of course, because America) leading the polls.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Sammi_Curr wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 am Trump is thinking of visiting Denmark. This is really a peace of news. I mean, he claims to be thinking...
Someone in Denmark, please do the U.S. a favor. Thanks in advance.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Sammi_Curr wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:33 am

:D :D
Character Analysis Hamlet
The paradox of Hamlet's nature draws people to the character. He is at once the consummate iconoclast, in self-imposed exile from Elsinore Society, while, at the same time, he is the adulated champion of Denmark — the people's hero. He has no friends left, but Horatio loves him unconditionally. He is angry, dejected, depressed, and brooding; he is manic, elated, enthusiastic, and energetic. He is dark and suicidal, a man who loathes himself and his fate.

Horatio

Cunt, Jr.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:33 pm Biden is getting owned hard in this second debate, including by himself. This is not someone who should (but is, of course, because America) leading the polls.

Someone explain to me Why Biden seems to be hated by so many, Seriously, was it the touchy feely stuff?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

dtmfs wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:33 pm Biden is getting owned hard in this second debate, including by himself. This is not someone who should (but is, of course, because America) leading the polls.

Someone explain to me Why Biden seems to be hated by so many, Seriously, was it the touchy feely stuff?

That didn't help. But he's also had a reputation for goofy spoken gaffes over the years. He's certainly a smart and compassionate person, but he's always come off as like, take any politician from a sitcom ("Spin City," "Benson, etc.). He was a bit of a public political klutz.

But hated, not really. Not until this race, I think. Because now he's getting flak for being the least engaged of the major candidates while being at the top of the polls.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm Some one explain to me Why Biden seems to be hated by so many, Seriously, was it the touchy feely stuff?
He’s a Democratic figurehead. He has no platform except for “I’m not Donald Trump.” He’s old, out of touch, and establishment. He’s too intent on being Obama II, by simply enforcing Obama’s policies and has little to say on his own. He’s running just to run. In a crowded field where candidate are pushing big ideas for change, he’s just...there.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:25 pm That didn't help. But he's also had a reputation for goofy spoken gaffes over the years. He's certainly a smart and compassionate person, but he's always come off as like, take any politician from a sitcom ("Spin City," "Benson, etc.). He was a bit of a public political klutz.

But hated, not really. Not until this race, I think. Because now he's getting flak for being the least engaged of the major candidates while being at the top of the polls.
I always thought and still think that Biden is a "safe" choice, seems like he'd appeal to a ton of people in the center.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:25 pm

That didn't help. But he's also had a reputation for goofy spoken gaffes over the years. He's certainly a smart and compassionate person, but he's always come off as like, take any politician from a sitcom ("Spin City," "Benson, etc.). He was a bit of a public political klutz.

We need someone, male or female, who can be perceived as a tough person, truly ready to rumble. It ain't Biden, and bless his heart, it ain't Bernie (fuck you, Stoner).
It's got to be someone ready to roll around in the mud. Common sense and decency by itself ain't gonna work.
We need someone to rip Spanky's balls off and stuff 'em in his goddamn mouth.
At this point in time, my gut feeling is that it may take the right woman.
I'd sure like to see it.

Guts spilled. End of sermon.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:54 pm At this point in time, my gut feeling is that it may take the right woman.
I’m a Buttigieg fan, but it doesn’t look like he’s going to go anywhere. Harris is my second choice.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Who the fuck can get down in the mud with Trump?? Out of all those running I don't see anyone, I just imagine he would eviscerate any of em'.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Joe Biden to Kamala Harris: Go easy on me, kid
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dtmfs wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:05 pm Who the fuck can get down in the mud with Trump?? Out of all those running I don't see anyone, I just imagine he would eviscerate any of em'.
Maayyybbeee. Remember that debate where Trump was following Clinton around on the stage, totally creepy? Clinton felt she had to keep her cool and not "make a scene". I do honestly believe if he tried that shit with Harris or Warren, they would turn around and tell him to back the fuck off and stop being a creeper.
LJP 2002-2014

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

vlad wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:23 pm
Maayyybbeee. Remember that debate where Trump was following Clinton around on the stage, totally creepy? Clinton felt she had to keep her cool and not "make a scene". I do honestly believe if he tried that shit with Harris or Warren, they would turn around and tell him to back the fuck off and stop being a creeper.
Trump is just a different cat as far as these political debates go, Dude is cold blooded, Harris might be able to go toe to toe with him but Warren? She was able to pretty much ignore that whole indian thing for years then Trump just ridiculed her about it at pressers and rallies and she made the mistake of getting that test, I'll definitly look forward to wacthing them 2 go at if it comes to that.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dtmfs wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:34 pm
Trump is just a different cat as far as these political debates go, Dude is cold blooded, Harris might be able to go toe to toe with him but Warren? She was able to pretty much ignore that whole indian thing for years then Trump just ridiculed her about it at pressers and rallies and she made the mistake of getting that test, I'll definitly look forward to wacthing them 2 go at if it comes to that.
Well, if Trump wants to pull the Pocahontas bullshit, all she needs to do is ask him why his family pretended to be Swedish for 40 plus years and that his American born father was from a village in Sweden**. He says it right in his Art of the Deal book. "My father was born a poor Swedish child".... :P

^^^Which he knew was a lie as Grandma Trump (his father's mother) would take the kiddies back to the old German country for visits.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

dtmfs wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:38 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:25 pm That didn't help. But he's also had a reputation for goofy spoken gaffes over the years. He's certainly a smart and compassionate person, but he's always come off as like, take any politician from a sitcom ("Spin City," "Benson, etc.). He was a bit of a public political klutz.

I always thought and still think that Biden is a "safe" choice, seems like he'd appeal to a ton of people in the center.

If the polls are any indication, Biden *is* the safe choice since he's in the lead. But then again, I don't really trust the polls too much. They all say conflicting things, and also the polls putting Hillary above Trump were wrong or (so I was told) allegedly propagated by Russians in 2016.

If he gets the nomination, a lot more people will get on board. But man, he's gonna have to start bringing his A-game.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:54 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:25 pm

We need someone, male or female, who can be perceived as a tough person, truly ready to rumble. It ain't Biden, and bless his heart, it ain't Bernie (fuck you, Stoner).
It's got to be someone ready to roll around in the mud. Common sense and decency by itself ain't gonna work.
We need someone to rip Spanky's balls off and stuff 'em in his goddamn mouth.
At this point in time, my gut feeling is that it may take the right woman.
I'd sure like to see it.

Guts spilled. End of sermon.

Harris, Warren or Klobuchar would do the trick. I agree, I don't think Biden has that killer instinct. Bernie might be able to clap back a bit, but my money's on the ladies.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:55 pm
dtmfs wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:34 pm
Well, if Trump wants to pull the Pocahontas bullshit, all she needs to do is ask him why his family pretended to be Swedish for 40 plus years and that his American born father was from a village in Sweden**. He says it right in his Art of the Deal book. "My father was born a poor Swedish child".... :P

^^^Which he knew was a lie as Grandma Trump (his father's mother) would take the kiddies back to the old German country for visits.

The Pocahontas taunt was definitely bullshit. Trump wants to claim she abused a fake heritage to get into college, but she earnestly clarified what happened. One, she reasonably explained that like most people decades before we had Ancestry and 23 and Me and all of that, people believed the information relatives gave them about their background. So she believed what her family told her. Two, Trump is trying to point to her insensitivity to Native Americans by cruelly invoking an important figure in Native American history. She's gonna have to flip his hypocrisy back on him because if she gets the nomination, this won't go away. The GOP will try its hardest to turn this into the new Hillary email scandal.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:35 am
The Pocahontas taunt was definitely bullshit. Trump wants to claim she abused a fake heritage to get into college, but she earnestly clarified what happened. One, she reasonably explained that like most people decades before we had Ancestry and 23 and Me and all of that, people believed the information relatives gave them about their background. So she believed what her family told her. Two, Trump is trying to point to her insensitivity to Native Americans by cruelly invoking an important figure in Native American history. She's gonna have to flip his hypocrisy back on him because if she gets the nomination, this won't go away. The GOP will try its hardest to turn this into the new Hillary email scandal.

All that may be true but it's bad optics no matter how you slice it, and it's something that she'll never live down, it's hurts her now more because of that stupid test, people in her own party were slagging her for that, and she got that test because of Trumps shit talking and he knows it, a debate between those 2 would be must watch TV, but i'm guessing when it got to the mud slinging, He'd be A great white and She a wounded seal. I would like to see a democrat get personal with him though, the republicans in the primary's last time all got tore up.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dtmfs wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:59 am
TenBenny wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:35 am

All that may be true but it's bad optics no matter how you slice it, and it's something that she'll never live down, it's hurts her now more because of that stupid test, people in her own party were slagging her for that, and she got that test because of Trumps shit talking and he knows it, a debate between those 2 would be must watch TV, but i'm guessing when it got to the mud slinging, He'd be A great white and She a wounded seal. I would like to see a democrat get personal with him though, the republicans in the primary's last time all got tore up.
She'll never live down what? That an Oklahoma kid was told she had Indian blood? I'd also point out that the recently retired Chief of the Cherokees (in Oklahoma) is 1/32. One generation closer than Warren's own lineage. She won't "live it down" because people continue to buy into the framing.

Anyway, I'd love for her to respond to any Pocahonats jibe by calling him "Ivar the Boneless". :P
LJP 2002-2014