A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:50 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:45 pm
This election is going to be different in one respect.

Yes the Trumptards are going to fall right in and cast their votes for him yet again, he may gather a few more offshoots that he's won along the first 4 years and the Dems are going to fall in behind whoever gets the nomination just to get him out, but many of the 41% of us Americans who didn't vote in the last election because both parties handed us two incompetent choices for the office aren't all going to sit out in 2020 too..
The 2020 election is going to rely heavily on how many of us come out and who we cast our votes for...
You make a good point. I might actually register to vote in this season of the political show. The last guy I voted for didn't win. And I sadly don't think he has a chance in hell this go around.
It all depends on how many of the 41% Trump's won over with his bullshit these last 3 years to secure him this landslide he and his supporters keep predicting.. Or if it's just enough to secure another electoral college win.

It will also depend on how many believe the country see another recession, involved in another Middle Eastern unwinnable war and how many of the farmers of America in bankruptcy by the time his easily won tariffs are in place by 2024 and want him the fuck out before their Medicare and Social Security start paying for that wall Mexico's supposedly paying for....

This presidency has shown nothing in America is predictable or sacred anymore.. It's all Twitter and Facebook forming people's opinions and making up their minds...
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Mojo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:02 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:50 pm You make a good point. I might actually register to vote in this season of the political show. The last guy I voted for didn't win. And I sadly don't think he has a chance in hell this go around.
I still appreciate you writing me in, though.
As much as that would be awesome I think there is some obscure law that negates any vote from the Dirty South counting for one of you Left Coast loonies.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Mojo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:34 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:27 pm It kinda seems like some people are a little bit scared that Cheeto in Chief might actually get re-elected.
Yeah. People like me. I can't fathom any situation where anyone wouldn't be and it continues to blow my mind every single day that people aren't. But I'm also not going to gloat and scream "THIS IZ IT U GUIZE!!!" like Lenny does every time there's even a whiff of resistance, because it's very likely that he'll win again. There's a reason shitty, uneducated, backwater States got more electoral votes. It's because they're shitty, uneducated and backwater. And someone's finally speaking directly to them. So it's very likely that they'll just vote his dumb ass in again.
This election is going to be different in one respect.

Yes the Trumptards are going to fall right in and cast their votes for him yet again, he may gather a few more offshoots that he's won along the first 4 years and the Dems are going to fall in behind whoever gets the nomination just to get him out, but many of the 41% of us Americans who didn't vote in the last election because both parties handed us two incompetent choices for the office aren't all going to sit out in 2020 too..
The 2020 election is going to rely heavily on how many of us come out and who we cast our votes for...
The gerrymandering is continuing.

My polling place was the same Jr high school for 33 years . . . now I have a new voting location, but the school is still a polling place. I've been completely moved to a different district with different representatives. I've already google mapped my spot and drove by just to be familiar with what I'm walking into. This place is MUCH smaller with a small parking lot, most of which will probably be taken up by the volunteers. They have only one entrance/exit into the dirt parking lot so that is going to be a hassle. The only thing that sucked about voting at the school is the long walk because the voting station is on the opposite side of the building from the public parking near the gym. Not lazy . . . just cold, I live in Alaska.

If I don't vote early, I may have a longer walk at this new spot as most people will have to park on the side of the road in order to vote. Rush hour is going to be a nightmare at this new polling place.

I can easily see people pull up and say "Fuck this".
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Rageman wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:15 pm
The gerrymandering is continuing.

My polling place was the same Jr high school for 33 years . . . now I have a new voting location, but the school is still a polling place. I've been completely moved to a different district with different representatives. I've already google mapped my spot and drove by just to be familiar with what I'm walking into. This place is MUCH smaller with a small parking lot, most of which will probably be taken up by the volunteers. They have only one entrance/exit into the dirt parking lot so that is going to be a hassle. The only thing that sucked about voting at the school is the long walk because the voting station is on the opposite side of the building from the public parking near the gym. Not lazy . . . just cold, I live in Alaska.

If I don't vote early, I may have a longer walk at this new spot as most people will have to park on the side of the road in order to vote. Rush hour is going to be a nightmare at this new polling place.

I can easily see people pull up and say "Fuck this".
Sarah Palin thanks for your vote wavering...

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Presidential elections up here don't mean shit. It's the local elections that I'm concerned about. We have a small total population and a large military presence. Almost all of our Presidential elections will be Republican for that one reason.
Only users lose drugs.
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

I hate this stupid blubbering incompetent orange sack of pig shit. Fuck him and his stupid garbage family

It says a lot about a person that they'll vote for a slimy grifter who constantly brags about wanting to fuck his own daughter
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I'll put some odds on the possibility Trump is already thinking about how to discreetly load up the family (well, maybe just Ivanka) onto a nondescript plane, perhaps in the middle of the night, fly to Russia and never come back.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:43 pm I'll put some odds on the possibility Trump is already thinking about how to discreetly load up the family (well, maybe just Ivanka) onto a nondescript plane, perhaps in the middle of the night, fly to Russia and never come back.
Then you’ve not learned one fucking thing about Donald Trump in almost four years. It is mind blowing how absolutely clueless you are in every facet of life. How you manage to remember to breathe is far beyond me.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Mojo wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:55 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:43 pm I'll put some odds on the possibility Trump is already thinking about how to discreetly load up the family (well, maybe just Ivanka) onto a nondescript plane, perhaps in the middle of the night, fly to Russia and never come back.
Then you’ve not learned one fucking thing about Donald Trump in almost four years. It is mind blowing how absolutely clueless you are in every facet of life. How you manage to remember to breathe is far beyond me.
Why you gotta steal Len’s sunshine?

#LennyJokes
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

poisonheart wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 pm Why you gotta steal Len’s sunshine?
The only shining I want to see from Lenny is REDRUM spelled right.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Absolutely fucking asinine.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:42 pm
TenBenny wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:37 pm
You mean the unanimous vote by the Senate to release the whistleblower's complaint? (And I'm assuming that's not referring to simply the transcript.)

A lot of GOP folks are definitely going to be looking for the life rafts to get off this sinking ship. They're trying to shift into self-preservation mode like the spineless cowards they are.
Are you referring to to the "Whistleblower" that did not actually witness the questionable phone call?

We don't know what is in the whistleblower report yet, whether it is from direct observation or what have you. The inspector general, who would know better than you or Fox news as to whether the report was written and submitted correctly, deemed it to be done correctly and needed to be given to the appropriate authorities. He ensured that the House was aware that it was submitted but wasn't handed to them as it was legally supposed to be done. This person was put in place by Trump himself and by all reports is a straight shooter. Also the report allegedly is about much more than just this one phone call...
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

It's not going to matter what's in that report, Barr has already cleared Bonespurs of any wrongdoing...

"Justice" at it's finest... 'MURICA!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This is getting so much worse for Donald. Anybody read the complaint. Pretty damning for Donald and Barr, but especially Rudy.

The New York Times just put out an article about the whistleblower, including several details about the person while not knowing the name. This seems to be pretty irresponsible journalism in general, but more so considering Trump has, it's being said, privately been making threats against the whistleblower's safety.

Meanwhile, Rudy is losing his shit over this situation. He just yelled at a writer for The Atlantic, telling her he should and will be seen as the hero. Cuckoo!

https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/ ... 71170?s=20
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump: Whoever provided whistleblower information is 'close to a spy'
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:06 pm Trump: Whoever provided whistleblower information is 'close to a spy'

I liked one online comment I saw about this. The point being that Trump's focus in that recorded conversation is simply on the fact that a person leaked the info, not the info itself. Again, betrayal being one of Trump's main pet peeves. Obviously on the inside, no one is going to hear him dispute what was said in these released documents.

It's amazing how quickly things have ramped up in just three days.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Best season of The Apprentice so far.
Only users lose drugs.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Rageman wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:37 am Best season of The Apprentice so far.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I don't know what the fuck this even is.

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:47 am I don't know what the fuck this even is.

Ah, but the strawberries, that's, that's where I had them, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the ward room icebox did exist, and I've had produced that key if they hadn't pulled the Caine out of action.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:47 am I don't know what the fuck this even is.

You are in danger of being on the receiving end of a tearful butthurt white knight tantrum from Mazeraturd. Creep-on-douche love is a powerful elixir.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He’s literally bitching that the fake news media didn’t correctly capture him childishly belittling (beliddling?) another human being. That’s what it’s come to. “I said lyin’ Ted and they claimed I said ‘lying!”
Wow.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Lol @ "discribing". He truly does perfectly reflect the retards who vote for him. They love that he can't even spell common words... "cuz he's just like me!" Spellcheck is for elitists I guess.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:07 am He’s literally bitching that the fake news media didn’t correctly capture him childishly belittling (beliddling?) another human being. That’s what it’s come to. “I said lyin’ Ted and they claimed I said ‘lying!”
Wow.
He's proving to his faithful followers that he's smartur than the fake news media.

demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

You are an idiot.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Pompeo subpoenaed by 3 House committees

The Secretary of State is being ordered to produce documents on President Trump, Rudy Giuliani and the Ukrainian government
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

demolition23 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:36 am
You are an idiot.
This. It actually goes beyond stupidity into mental retardation. That's why we call him Lenny
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:35 pm
demolition23 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:36 am
You are an idiot.
This. It actually goes beyond stupidity into mental retardation. That's why we call him Lenny
Why would he need to discreetly load up the family to Russia? Why not just pull the "Trump going to meet for peace talks with Putin" and just fly over and not come back?

If Tenbenny posts any of his odds presumptions on the Superbowl or the Final Four, I think I'll choose the opposite side...