Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

A chilling vision of the near future. I don't have much use for Bill Maher anymore but I found this plausible. A "slow-moving coup." Absolutely.

Too bad the people who should be awake to this are sleepwalking through it all. I saw Eric Swalwell on MSNBC today and he pretty much said that after Biden won the election the House Dems thought Trumpism would fade into the rear view mirror. Like, seriously, dude?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cR4fXc ... hBillMaher
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Shares His Thoughts On Golden Showers In Bonkers Off-Script Moment
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... 73572bf597

Former President Donald Trump went off on a bizarre tangent on Thursday where he denied enjoying “golden showers” and even suggested that former first lady Melania Trump would agree it’s not something he’d like.

“I’m not into golden showers,” Trump said unprompted in a private speech at the National Republican Senatorial Committee retreat, according to The Washington Post. “You know the great thing, our great first lady — ‘That one,’ she said, ‘I don’t believe that one.’”

Trump was referring to one of the most salacious allegations in the unverified dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele: the existence of a so-called “pee-pee tape.” The dossier claimed that Trump, while staying at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow in 2013, hired prostitutes to perform a golden showers show on the hotel bed, where then-President Barack Obama had previously stayed.

Ex-FBI director James Comey, who was famously fired by Trump, wrote in his book that the former president had an obsessive interest in the allegation.

“I’m a germaphobe,” Trump told him, per the book. “There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way.”

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:05 pm I don't have much use for Bill Maher anymore
Why not? Did he say or do something you disagree with? What diddy do?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:14 am“I’m a germaphobe,” Trump told him, per the book. “There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way.”
So you're afraid of Germans and don't enjoy scat orgies, but you're trying to install a fourth Reich? Can't have your Kacke and eat it too, Kamerad Bonespurs.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Amateur. Urine is sterile.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

There was never a piss tape, that’s silly, but every time he denies it I start to think maybe there was one? :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Piss tapes are for rookies and amateurs. Shit tapes with Cleveland Steamers are for the pros.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Scottish Dunes Trump Promised To Protect On His Golf Course Are Ruined
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-sc ... b245bd4da9

Environmentally critical coastal sand dunes on Donald Trump’s Scottish golf course in Aberdeenshire have been ruined, even though Trump promised to protect them.

The dunes “will be there forever,” Trump vowed in 2008 to quell concerns about his new course. “This will be environmentally better after [the course] is built than it is before.”

But late last year officials announced that the dunes had lost their status as a protected environmental site because they had been partially destroyed.

Following construction of the Trump International Golf Links north of Aberdeen, the dunes no longer “merit being retained as part of the site of special scientific interest,” declared Scotland’s nature agency NatureScot.

“There is now no longer a reason to protect the dunes ... as they do not include enough of the special, natural features for which they were designated,” said the agency.

Trump claimed he would “stabilize” the dunes, which apparently meant building on them. But that stopped the natural movement of the dunes as they respond to environmental fluctuations, Ward told Business Insider. “Essentially what they’ve done is they’ve just killed it as a natural environment,” he said.

Trump’s vow that his Aberdeenshire course and a second one at Turnberry would bring welcome economic benefits to the area have also fallen flat.

The Trump Organization’s financial filings early this year reported a $4.6 million annual loss at the Scottish courses, which boosted the total red ink for the operations over eight years to an eye-popping $75 million. Trump hasn’t paid a penny in tax on the properties. In fact, the courses collected $800,000 in taxpayer subsidies during the COVID-19 pandemic to protect jobs, then cut workers, union officials complained.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump is being forced to give a deposition this morning for a case from 2015 (we'll see). Meanwhile, here's a previous deposition for his Trump University fraud case that leaked. Look at how low energy and miserable he is here.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... ull-video/
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dp
Last edited by Turner Coates on Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:31 am Trump told Sen. Tommy Tuberville to 'protect yourself' right before the riot on January 6
https://www.businessinsider.com/preside ... -6-2021-10

Alabama Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville says Former President Trump urged to protect himself on January 6 as Trump's enraged supporters made their way towards the Senate chamber.

Tuberville's retelling of the story was first reported in a profile of the senator in the Washington Post on Tuesday. President Trump mistakenly called Sen. Mike Lee of Utah on January 6, prompting him to hand his cellphone to Tuberville in the Senate chamber. Their conversation took place after Vice President Mike Pence had been evacuated, but before the rest of the senators were whisked away.

"I know we've got problems," Tuberville says the president told him on the call. "Protect yourself."

After being evacuated to a secure location with the rest of the body, Tuberville was one of a dozen Republican senators, all of whom had intended to vote against certifying some state's electoral votes, that huddled together in a storage closet. Sen. Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming told the Post that the mood was "very heavy," while Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma reportedly told the group that "we have to pull the country together."

"I didn't really listen to them," Tuberville told the Post, though he did recall other details. "One thing that was brought up was that people were hurt," he said.

"Do we want to continue this," he said the senators contemplated, "if there's not going to be a result we are looking for anyway?"

"I wasn't voting for me, I was voting for the people of Alabama," Tuberville told The Post. "President Trump has an 80-percent approval there. I told them, 'I'm going to vote how you want me to vote.'"

The former Auburn University football coach has taken a surprisingly different path in the months since he was elected, seeking to build relationships across the aisle. He's also called Trump's pre-January 6 rhetoric a "mistake" and has said he's not convinced that voter fraud was responsible for Trump's defeat. Even so, Tuberville isn't sorry for his vote on the day of the Capitol riot.

"I have no regrets," Tuberville told the Post.

Former President Trump denies Eddy Grant’s copyright-infringement claims over “Electric Avenue” use
https://wxhc.com/former-president-trump ... venue-use/

Former President Donald Trump denied singer-songwriter Eddy Grant's copyright-infringement claims in a formal response submitted to the court late Monday night.

"Defendants deny that they have willfully and wrongfully infringed Plaintiffs' copyrights," Trump's response reads. "Plaintiffs' claims against Defendants are barred, either in whole or in part, by the doctrines of fair use and/or nominative use."

The former president also asserted that Grant cannot sue him because of what Trump's attorneys called "Presidential absolute immunity."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump is about to launch his own social media platform. TRUTH Social. No joke. From the biggest liar in American history. We can only hope Rick Wilson's statement of "Everything Trump touches dies" holds true here and this crashes and burns quickly.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/20/trump-a ... -deal.html
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:57 pmTRUTH Social. No joke. From the biggest liar in American history.
Whoa, I didn't even think about it but that is kind of funny.

Wait a sec--he says "fake news" but then everything he says is BS!

Lenny, you just blew the lid off something huge.

W-w-wait. YUGE. :twisted:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

House votes to hold Steve Bannon in contempt for defying Jan. 6th subpoena. Couldn’t happen to a nicer asshole…

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/21/us/p ... poena.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:44 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:57 pmTRUTH Social. No joke. From the biggest liar in American history.
Whoa, I didn't even think about it but that is kind of funny.

Wait a sec--he says "fake news" but then everything he says is BS!

Lenny, you just blew the lid off something huge.

W-w-wait. YUGE. :twisted:
So far, everything posted on there is the truth.

If a pig has big enough balls, it can shit and the turd will just come to rest on them.

The physics checks out. #truth
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Damn, this could be huge. 1/6 organizers talking to the commission about taking *dozens* of meetings directly with the White House. Offers of a blanket pardon.

This might very well be the smoking gun.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status ... 1237149697
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

If not much gives us hope these days, the sound of Trump getting resoundingly booed and having chants of "Lock him up!" yelled at him at game 5 of the world series... is music to the ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfh5IotnmM
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
prog
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by prog »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:56 pm If not much gives us hope these days, the sound of Trump getting resoundingly booed and having chants of "Lock him up!" yelled at him at game 5 of the world series... is music to the ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfh5IotnmM
They were saying boo-urns you fucking hippy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

- Hear that, Mel? They're saying 'We love YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU"
- Shut up, Donald. I hate YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Damn, the new guy on SNL that does Biden is also doing Trump now, and he's spot on. So good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU-WdnX ... yNightLive
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump reportedly threatened to leave the GOP and start his own party on call with RNC chair
https://theweek.com/donald-trump/100689 ... ty-on-call

On his final day in office, former President Donald Trump threatened to leave the Republican Party, according to a new book.

Trump made the declaration during a call with Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel on Jan. 20, ABC News' Jonathan Karl reports in his upcoming book Betrayal: The Final Act of the Trump Show, according to ABC. During this "very unpleasant" conversation, which took place as McDaniel called to bid Trump farewell, Trump reportedly "told her he was leaving the Republican Party and would be creating his own political party," declaring, "I'm done."

In response, McDaniel reportedly told Trump he "cannot do that" because "if you do, we will lose forever," to which Trump shot back, "Exactly. You lose forever without me. I don't care." Trump, who had been fighting to overturn his 2020 election loss, reportedly proclaimed "this is what Republicans deserve for not sticking up for me." McDaniel warned Trump that if he did so, he would "ruin your legacy," but Karl reports Trump seemed quite serious about the threat.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Howard Stern suggests he could run against Trump and 'beat his ass in 2024
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/i ... -no-way-id

Howard Stern says he could launch a White House bid in 2024 against former President Trump, quipping that he knows he'll "beat his ass."

The SiriusXM host said Tuesday that running for president could be his "civic duty" if Trump, who has repeatedly floated but not confirmed a 2024 bid, sought a second term.

"I would just sit there and play that f---ing clip of him trying to fix the election over and over again," Stern said, referring to Trump's phone call in January with Brad Raffensperger in which the then-president sought to persuade the Georgia secretary of state of evidence of election fraud in the Peach State.

"There’s no way I’d lose," Stern, 67, said.

Stern's comments came as he riffed on topics ranging from Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and vaccine hesitancy to former Trump officials defying congressional subpoenas as part of an investigation into the events surrounding the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

"If Trump decides to run again, you have to run against him," co-host Robin Quivers said with a laugh. "That's my plan."

"I know. I'll beat his ass," Stern exclaimed in an amused tone.

"You can't leave it to the Democrats," Quivers responded.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

That statement must've been made by publicist John Miller.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

prog
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by prog »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:07 pm Image
Still funny.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

prog wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:45 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:07 pm Image
Still funny.
He won't give up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump to release first book since leavingWhite House: 'Our Journey Together'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... y-together

Coffee table book features photos of key moments in Trump's administration

Former President Trump is releasing his first official book since leaving office next month – a photo book filled with images and captions hand-picked and handwritten by the former president.

Trump is set to release "Our Journey Together," a coffee table compilation of images that capture key moments in his administration, on December 7. The book is currently available for pre-order.

"Today I am thrilled to announce I will be publishing a wonderful book in time for Christmas!" Trump said in a statement. "'Our Journey Together' is a collection of beautiful photos captured during our very successful time in the White House."

Every photograph has been handpicked by me and every caption is mine, some in my own handwriting," Trump said.

"'Our Journey Together' features unforgettable moments from our time in Washington: building the Southern Border Wall; cutting America’s taxes; confirming almost 300 federal judges and 3 Supreme Court justices; rebuilding our military; creating Space Force; dealing with Kim Jong-Un, President Xi, President Putin, and many other world leaders; and battling liberals on two Impeachment Witch Hunts, just to name a few."

He added: "These proud accomplishments stand in stark contrast to the destruction of our Country taking place right now."

"Remember, our journey isn’t over—the best is yet to come!"

Best comment:
I'll wait until the audio version comes out on Audible. I hear it's being read by the author:

""So this next picture is me standing next to Air Force One. It's tremendous. Best plane I was ever in, except my own, which I had to sell to pay off legal fees. But some really really tremendous people working on that plane. I could have been a pilot but they told me I was too tall and smart. My uncle? He invented that blue stuff they put in the airplane toiIets. I think everyone should fly on a plane it's a tremendous way to see our great nation from the air."